[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You really think you can break us? US? We who are united in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500260572670.jpg (313KB, 1221x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1500260572670.jpg
313KB, 1221x1223px
You really think you can break us? US?

We who are united in our lack of female contact. WE, who are UNITED in our revulsion of the female race. WE, who endure mockery for our repulsiveness on a DAILY BASIS. WE know the pain of being scorned by woman when opening doors for them, taking them out for dinner. WE, who get stared at on the subway. WE who can only masturbate to girls that Chads and other normies get to fuck on a daily basis. We are CONDEMNED to a life of constant misery and torment caused by our deprivation of human contact, and you think you can break us?

Pathetic.

Your "memes" and "insults" only strenghten us. We will ENDURE your taunts and jabs, because THROUGH OUR MISERY, WE ARE STRONG

OUR PAIN LEADS TO STRENGTH

and honestly? It disgusts me that you would pick on someone as downtrodden as an incel. We incels endure pain and suffering you normies couldn't IMAGINE. So think of that next time you screenshot our posts and make mean comments.

That will be all, normie scum. Excuse me, I have to go home and scrub the filth off my skin that accumulated when I conversed with you normie filth.
>>
You can't break what's already broken, you merely grind the pieces into a finer powder.
>>
>>38644767
the joke is that "US" ceases for you at the precise instant a girl smiles at you

your hatred reveals this fact
you can only hate what pains you deeply and your throbbing need for a girl consumes you

do you really suppose that when this pain is lifted, you will be resolute with your "comrades" in suffering?

as the normans say, "L" "O" "L"
>>
>>38644767
Cringe af, kill yourself. Also friendly reminder that normie>robot
>>
>>38644767
>>38644837

If a girl showed you attention right now, you'd forget about the rest of us. I guarantee it. You also must be new here. If you were a real robot you'd know to disregard females and acquire magic.
>>
>>38644852
It's actually
cyborgs > normalfags = robots > failed normalfags
And I bet OP's a cyborg because his will isn't broken yet. It's honestly a bit sad to see that you can only find joy in attempting to pick on those you consider less fortunate than yourself.
>>
>>38644767
Lol nigga what was the point of this post lol you know they will just make more fun of us now
>>
>>38645093
>you'd forget about the rest of us. I guarantee it.
I'm not him, but you're probably right. I just want to be loved.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.