[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally all you gotta do to get women is >be groomed and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1454964206450.png (252KB, 497x494px) Image search: [Google]
1454964206450.png
252KB, 497x494px
Literally all you gotta do to get women is
>be groomed and normie dressed
>work out
>put on a smile when looking at her

That's all there is.
>>
File: 5mX6hTeesB-6.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
5mX6hTeesB-6.png
26KB, 300x250px
>put on a smile when looking at her
>>
File: IMG_1410.jpg (108KB, 574x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.jpg
108KB, 574x780px
>>38643361
Just smile at her... Like this?
>>
File: tumblr_oswm26kRsY1v10q19o1_1280.jpg (325KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oswm26kRsY1v10q19o1_1280.jpg
325KB, 1080x1349px
>>38643448
>>38643361
obviously you betas gotta talk as well
>>
>>38643520
But anon, that's when the real disgust starts.
>>
>>38643208
Where do I go to try this?
>>
>>38643208
>it works on my machine :)
>>
>>38643208
You forgot:
>Have an interesting personality
>Have good quality communication skills
>Have normie tastes an interests (otherwise nothing to talk about)
>Don't be "boring" (aka yourself)
>Don't be ugly

Once you got those down, congratulations, you have a small chance of getting certain women.
>>
>>38643624
>Have an interesting personality
Don't have to, she doesn't care about you, she wants you to care about her.

>Have good quality communication skills
Saying hello and have an average understanding of human communication is something everybody can do
>Have normie tastes an interests (otherwise nothing to talk about)
Then you don't want a normie gf. If you want a gf who shares your interests find one. But that's only achievable if you talk to one in the first place

>Don't be "boring" (aka yourself)
Having such a bad opinion about yourself is what actually turns off girls, and if you think you're boring why don't you change it.

>Don't be ugly
Ever seen girls without makeup? Most guys look better than girls, without makeup.
>>
>>38643208
>Be attractive
>Be tall
>>
my ability to smile has been completely trampled. i cannot smile at women, it's the most awkward thing i've ever experienced.

the only things i can actually smile at are children and people's dogs. those are things i'm actually delighted to see.
i'm not delighted to see women for some reason, i dunno, they just don't offer delight like some of the nicer things in life.
women have been nothing but toxic towards me, so that's how i respond.

children and dogs will actually invite me to interact with them. women just blankly look at me like i'm gonna kill them or something, no smile, no wave, no hi, no anything.
>>
>>38644367
OP here. I smile naturally when I talk to them, and they usually smile back. So I guess it's natural for me. It's just weird when you look at a girl from a distance, I can never smile when I do that.
>>
>>38644759
i've smiled at women before and they don't respond, they'll just ignore and keep walking.

it's gut wrenching, i don't think i'll ever smile again or put myself out there for that matter.
>>
>>38644222
>It's a "normie tries to convince us it's easy to get girls because some fat slut fucked him and he thinks he's chad now" thread
>>
Says the Normie with the 7+ face
>>
No you also have to talk to them. Not even sex is an appropriate reward for having to talk to a human female. Fuck that.
>>
>>38644367

I have the exact same problem man, I can't even force a smile to women. The best I can do is this awkward smirk that looks horrible. I have a great smile and really nice teeth too, but I just can't do it. I think its because of how women treat me in the past, I just don't really fuck with them like that. Like you, I'm not "happy" to see a pretty girl in fact it makes me angry. Girls smile at me all the time too, and I just look at them or nod.
>>
>>38644759
What words do you use? Post a transcript of the last conversation you had with a woman. I'm interested in how they talk.
>>
>>38643208
Treat her like crap.
Don't be nice.
Women dig asshole.
Nice guys come last.
>>
>>38644222
>Ever seen girls without makeup? Most guys look better than girls, without makeup.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no
>>
>>38645043
people go, "you've just been meeting the wrong women".
yes, for 10 years straight. once that happens, your view of them is painted and it becomes more difficult to meet these other women, where ever they are.
>>
File: 1499570561501.png (499KB, 640x586px) Image search: [Google]
1499570561501.png
499KB, 640x586px
>>38645068
>being this engulfed in PUA crap
>>
>>38643208
What are you talking about retard? All you need to do is be yourself and you will eventually get a woman who will like you for who you actually are. You can pretend to be chad and attract roasties, sure, but your entire relationship would be a facade and you'd just be exhausted by all the acting you'd be required to do.
>>
>>38645127
>I'm a 30 year who lives at home and plays video games in his spare time
>I'm ugly, fat and shy to boot

I admit i can work on myself, but but that just flies in the face of just beeing myself
>>
>>38645043
>fuck with them like that

hoodrats are not women man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.