[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know a lot of you think that your autism is sad in a romantic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1499762569418.jpg (69KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499762569418.jpg
69KB, 768x1024px
So I know a lot of you think that your autism is sad in a romantic depressive way.

But I'm here to tell you that your autism is sad in a completely useless for absolutely no reason way. Everything that has ever happened to you is literally because of yourself.
> Look like death because you stay up every night shitposting and jerking off
> Don't want to eat right because you feel like you're just going to die anyway
> Think schedules are for plebs, but autistically stick to rituals/habits that mean fuckall in the real world. Oh no, mommy went to Wendy's and not Chick-fil-a? You can't adapt because you had it in your mind that you were getting spicy nuggies three hours ago.
> Have no work ethic because you think you have to be actually passionate about what you do as a wagie, but you don't even have ethic about creating anything either.
>Have no social skills because you want everyone who talks to you to only talk about things you like
> Thinks everything is stupid and dysfunctional, but you're the only ones in reality who can't cope
> Complains that people are sheep for going to the club and talking to other humans, but you spend hundreds of dollars for your "hobby" which is just buying media and action figures
> Roasties tell you what they like in a guy, you decide you'll be the first one to rebel against it and get pussy for being greasy and underweight
> Or worse, just pull the MUH GENETICS card
> Didn't try in school because academia (you know, where people actually do research instead of arguing with their parents) is a sham, because you can get all the education from Youtube scientists like The Amazing Athiest
> The list goes on, you're all faggots
I'm asking you to defend yourself against at least three of these points. Tell me why autismos like yourself have been shit on beyond your control. I'm waiting.
>>
>>38642804
lol didn't read anything
also, back to /sug/ fellow redditor, le lars of le stars amirite?
>>
>>38642917
I think LotS is going to be shitty. Steven Universe has been shitty since season 3, and probably before that. However,
> centi a qt, bugg is for hugg not fugg
>>
>>38642983
Literally fuck off back to /trash/ with your autistic man hating cartoon. You speak like a fucking child aswell
>>
>>38643075
> shitting on my OP
> can't shit on the solid facts
> it's either 5am in your country and you're shitposting, or you just woke up in the afternoon just to shitpost
Autism is so sad.
>>
>>38643123
The easiest way to hurt you, is to starve you of attention. Goodbye anon. Sage
>>
im bumping my own shit
>>
File: IMG_5726.jpg (36KB, 398x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5726.jpg
36KB, 398x576px
>>38642804
We're actually just Schizoids with wicked senses of humor. We enjoy satirically mimicking autists but we aren't actual autists.

These are where the actual autists hang out: /mlp/<<<
>>
>>38642804
You're not wrong
oregano stop muting me
>>
>>38642804
Most of these aren't related to autism, though. Only 3,4,5,6,7, and second to last are actually autistic, and most robots don't even show these traits. Its all just neckbeardy stuff.

Grief comes in 5 stages. Most of the traits you describe are the denial stage, most robots are in the depression stage. The fact that you're posting anime images on r9k to put people with mental disorders down tells me that you may be in the denial stage.
>>
I'm not sure I am autistic. I just never learned how to socialize. But you can't if everyone rejects you.
>>
>>38642917
>first post is a cope this hard
LOL
>>
File: 1498116931692.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1498116931692.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>r9k is one person
>projecting this much

>I exercise and go to bed at decent times, still look like death + babyface.
>I eat right, quite healthy actually.
>try schedules all the time but they fall though due to my brain configuration and A.D.D
>Have work ethic when I can muster up the effort to force it (mustered up enough weaponized autism to get a job)
>always ask questions about other people, they still don't even want to talk about themselves. People just look at me weird and don't want to socialize.
>everything is stupid and dysfunctional, its the normies who cant cope with crippling realizations about life and decide to cling to routines of work, drinking, night clubs and one night stands. this + social media and religion.
>dont spend money on media or action figures
>Asking a girl what they want in a guy is like asking a fish how to catch a fish
>genetics and geographical location are borderline everything that matters to put you on a good or bad path in life, not everything can be overcome by "hard work". your socioeconomic circumstance is always a dice roll
>I tried in school, its still a faulty system at measuring intelligence and ability in teenagers. One mistake and it can poptentially ruin your future and leave you only able to get a trade job.

I dont even know what I'm arguing at this point.
In the end all our circumstances are different and yes I do feel romantically depressed at the idea that I could have had a better genetic dice roll, doesn't mean I don't try in life but I do view limitations in a down to earth fashion and I dont even fit into any of the projections you presented in your post, OP.

>I'm asking you to defend yourself against at least three of these points.
There, every point.
>>
>>38644841
Nice try but I'm unlearning my autism. I honestly can't believe I didn't see how good I had back when I was being a mopeyfag.

>>38644884
>everyone rejects me
>I probably openly shit on everyone's hobbies and look bored when people who aren't cute grills engage me
>just kidding, I sperg out especially on cute grills

>>38644935
>what is a culture
>telling the truth this much

>the old "I'm a 6'3" greek god but I'm just socially awkward" excuse
>homemade tendies aren't that much better than Tyson tendies
>no one successful has ever had mental disorders ever, I can't succeed
> I ask questions non-stop and people get uncomfortable because I'm actually making them feel like they're on an interview
> paying money to japs who don't even know me feels so much better than the routines that involve me connecting with people in my own backyard
> I don't overhear conversations between girls because they're all just roasties, who cares what they want
> donald trump is an ugly motherfucker who looks like a wrinkled asshole, but he used his charisma and work ethic to get money, bitches, and the presidency
> I'm still triggered by high school and it actually ruined academia for me, even if I went back the SJWs couldn't handle my raw intellect
Wonderful. Robots in a nutshell, folks.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38645434
>is autistic
>"AUTISTS SHOULD NEVER BREED"

Maybe you have a point there, retard.

In all seriousness though you really shouldn't put yourself down like that though, theres nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>38642804
so what im comfy living the way i live
alsoi dont have any habits i have to do everyday, sometimes i just lay in bed all day and browse /r9k/ on my phone
also i went to college and got decent grades the first semester but i hated having to be near normies like in highschool
also i dont spend hundreds of dollars on vidya cause i torrent that shit
>>
>>38645434
>extrapolating every opposite point from my post and trying to spread that as "robots in a nutshell" despite my entire point of the post being not to generalize

Alright firstly I didnt say any of that

like literally any of the shit you greentexted

at all

read my post again or something

>doesn't mean I don't try in life but I do view limitations in a down to earth fashion and I dont fit into any of the projections you presented in your post
>>
File: 1499347970992.gif (654KB, 267x403px) Image search: [Google]
1499347970992.gif
654KB, 267x403px
>>38642804
You hurted me. Really. I think I'm going to cry, g'bye
>>
>>38642804
I'm in the low spectrum.

>I shower regularly, groom adequately, shitpost in a blue moon to have a quick laugh
>hey, I try, at least I'm not fatty
>I have calendar reminders all the time so I have no choice but to stick by them, also I have OCD and I can't help some weird hair picking habits
>I had too much work ethic to the point where it was wearing me out and I had to quit my job, I don't know really know balance
>I go to therapy and learned to listen to understand, so that I can become interested in them, it works out sometimes. It's the least I can do if I find it hard to talk to people
>I've developed lots of coping skills, I do a lot better than I was years ago
>I do have a little envy that I will never be able to be a social butterfly, but I remind myself that I must love myself first and foremost if I want to love and care for friends and loved ones
>I don't have that problem
>My genetics do sucks, I admit it, but placing blame on all that would have never gotten me the help I needed
>I still wanna go to university, I ended up marrying
>I-I'm not a faggot senpai
>>
I'm not asking this in a spiteful manner, what point are you trying to make?
>>
>>38645767
I guess OP wants to see if autists are remotely self-aware?
>>
>>38645767
>>38645863

According to >>38645434 right after OP was BTFO he admits to autism himself. It really makes no sense. Literally a "what did he mean by this" moment
>>
>>38645863
turns out they aren't. too busy trying get me BTFO instead of looking at themselves.
>>
>>38646039
They got BTFO already by
>>38644841 and exposed themselves.

OP just doing damage control at this point.
>>
>>38646059
Damage control? What damage has been done? No one has challenged me except for a couple of "I dindu nuffin"
>>
rest in piss op
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.