[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to babysit little cousin again >ask him about school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483500720212.png (190KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1483500720212.png
190KB, 592x385px
>have to babysit little cousin again
>ask him about school
>he suddenly starts crying to me about how he has no friends and stuff
>finally realize he's one of us
>teach him about robots v normies
>teach him about the dangers of roasties
>teach him about the pleasures of NEETdom
>week later
>his parents start complaining to me that I ruined their son
>he refuses go to school and instead plays video games nearly all the time
>they complain he's taking advantage of his Good Boy Point system (they don't call it that but it's pretty much the same thing) to buy fast food all the time
>they even say he's building up his piss bottle collection and has used one to attack them
>mfw I'm so proud of him

Do you have any robot family members? What do you do to help their situation
>>
LOL at this whole post. Fuck you for trying to make him a robot, but still fucking funny.

OP was ok today.
>>
>>38642532
Good job OP. He will remember you. Have you shown 4chan yet? If you are planning to tell him to lurk until he is older.
>>
>>38642532
Based
>tfw you'll never teach aspiring NEETs
>>
>>38642532
Seemed real until you mentioned piss bottles.Nice try OP, 8/10 bait.

On the off chance this is real, is your cousin at an age where he can discover but not post in 4chan (teen) or an actual little kid. The story's meaning varies a lot depending on this.
>>
>>38642532
>tfw you will never do your part to create the next generation of robots
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.