[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started a thread last night asking you all to red pill me on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1497694049970.jpg (17KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1497694049970.jpg
17KB, 225x224px
I started a thread last night asking you all to red pill me on the red pill but I got too drunk to read or reply to anything then fell asleep.

Can you ideological pharmacists continue to shill me on these pills?
I tried reading the archive of it and there were some thought out replies. What are these other pills too?
>>
>>38642236
wha you wanna know
>>
>>38642318
ats easy
blue pill is for normie faggots who only want to feel good about being good and to look good to everyone else
and the blackpill is for defeatist cucks who cant be arsed redpilling people because they are self hating nihilistic contrarians edgelords
>>
>>38642421
why does the blue pill sound like the best one?
>>
>>38642440
it is desu blackpill is shit but compared to the redpill bluepill is worse than the blackpill
easy way to break it down

bluepill=la la la land
blackpill= reality is too much to bear fuck it who cares
redpill=get off on the chaos via humour spread the truth hope it changes the people but everyone hates you

btw redpill isnt rightwing nor the bluepill leftwing but most of the time it might aswell be in the west at is
>>
>>38642657
redpill seems like the authentic choice, everything else is cowardice.

Not OP, just random dropping by
>>
>>38642869
blue pill doesnt really sound like la la land, he just said people try to be good
red pill is just trying to be annoying and have people hate you just for stuff to be chaotic
that doesn't sound authentic
>>
>>38642909
>spread the truth
that's >>38642657 quote.
Better to spread the truth and be hated than live in la-la land. That's authenticity
>>
>>38642964
spreading what truth, most people are just bitter they can't live in la la land and just want to shit on other people since they can't
>>
>>38642909
bluepill know their altruism isnt true its altruism just to look good fake as fuck
>>
>>38643039
that means the red pill is blue pill too they're not interested in spreading anything good, just bitter and saying their revenge truths are altruistic when they're just trying to put holes in happiness for other people
>>
>>38643476
u sound blackpilled
>>
>>38643768
U sound fagpilled
>>
>>38643843
true i am talking to my sissy maid on skype right now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.