[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been a NEET for 3 years and you're going to tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 76.gif (459KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
76.gif
459KB, 400x225px
I've been a NEET for 3 years and you're going to tell me you've been a NEET longer so I feel a bit less of a loser.
>>
heh, 4 years but I have a gf and a sportsbike so it's probably still a hit OP. dont worry though I feel like shit, have debt and I'm an addict so we're still sort of in this together. good luck eh ?
>>
8 years, but stopped for now.
Go out occasionally, after a while it really fucks with what little socialskill you might posses.
>>
I was one for 6 years. At age 30 I got bored and got a job/went back to school though.

Lack of social skills only sucked for a little while. They're easy to learn though. I assume this is because humans are inherently social creatures. Plus I didn't have legit autism or anything, just agoraphobia/anxiety, which can be improved upon with exposure therapy.
>>
>>38642160
>autism or anything, just agoraphobia/anxiety,
Can I have a bit of both, since that makes relearning it all so much fun.
Still fucked at things like bodylanguage and eyecontact.
It is good enough to function, but nothing more.
>>
File: 1499026274962.jpg (119KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
1499026274962.jpg
119KB, 1024x761px
>>38641998

9 years here

get out of NEET while you still can unless thou want to suffer lonely life of extreme depression and constant suicidal thoughts
>>
>>38642342

I'm mentally fucked and am only happy in extreme isolation.

I do however wish I were achieving more, just getting through the day and making a bit of money or something would be perfect.
>>
>>38642520

>I'm mentally fucked and am only happy in extreme isolation.

you say that now but lets see in another 6 years anon
>>
was NEET from age 17 to 24
after that i did some internships / job-hunting but nothing ever came of it.
Just acquired my GED at the ripe old age of 29. Better late than never I guess.
>>
File: 20170712_003357.jpg (1MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_003357.jpg
1MB, 4128x2322px
TFW 4 year neet career over. My wagecuckery begins on saturday.
>>
>>38641998
I've been NEET for 7 years, I couldn't care less about friends or the outside world, I just want affection from a woman. But the amount of effort required for me to climb out of this hole that I've dug for myself(and that others have dug for me) isn't worth the reward, much less the promise of it only being a possibility. This is assuming that I even could fix myself, and at this point the psychological damage is probably already done, regardless of whether or not I could become financially independent.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.