[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buying a can of Monster in the supermarket by your apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1498777149764.jpg (114KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498777149764.jpg
114KB, 640x619px
>buying a can of Monster in the supermarket by your apartment feels like a fucking odyssey

Some people just aren't born to make it. Even looking the cashier in the eyes made me nervous. Why does life have to be so motherfucking hard? Why am I even drinking this?

I regret leaving, and it took no longer than a minute.
>>
>why am i even drinking this?
Chemical addition to caffeine and sugar/sugar substitute.
Plus the taste is nice, but mainly that first thing.
It's the only reason any of us drink it, and it's a serious problem.
I just feel like if I have one addiction in the world this is slightly less harmful than some others...
>>
>>38641849
I don't like Monster that much, I just dared myself to leave home and buy something as a little exercise. I don't feel worthy of purchasing things.
>>
>>38641811
but that monster took you allllllll the way back.
>>
Yeah, it's unnerving especially since young women cashiers specifically test me by glaring right into my eyes and being very socially extroverted. It's psychs me out. The young guys and especially the older guys give me a break and are more relaxed with me.
>>
File: 1496107010637.jpg (59KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1496107010637.jpg
59KB, 750x734px
daily reminder to get out of your comfort zone and into the DANGER ZONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
>>
>>38641811
When you realize that 99% of the people you run into don't give a single solitary shit about you or whatever you're involved in, things really get easier.
>>
File: robotwojak.png (104KB, 708x1076px) Image search: [Google]
robotwojak.png
104KB, 708x1076px
>>38641811
>>38641849

kek, reminds back when i was 16 i had a 7-eleven only a block from my house and would walk there to buy sodas and energy drinks

why does my dumbass mind see those memories fondly? those were some of the worst years of my life and i was always on edge when walking there.

i guess the walk was good.
>>
>>38641989
Can't say it helps me.
>>
I wish I could throw my autistic fits in the street, that would make things easier. Would I get made fun of? Perhaps. But what if people mistook it as confidence and left me alone?
>>
>Monster
How does anyone drink that shit? I had a can once and had to force myself to get it down. It tasted like stomach acid mixed with a kilo of sugar.
>>
>>38643212
try a different flavour
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.