[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be chad >call a little girl cute >no body minds >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: don't want.jpg (69KB, 525x633px) Image search: [Google]
don't want.jpg
69KB, 525x633px
>be chad
>call a little girl cute
>no body minds
>be beta
>call a little girl cute
>"eww fucking pedo!"

Explain this, normies
>>
because if u look like a beta we assume you're a pedo
>>
>>38641003
Because chad wouldn't go for little girls but beta can't get adult woman so they stick with children.
>>
>>38641003
I literally avoid children because I don't want to falsely be convicted as a sex-offender
>>
>>38641003
OP has this happened to you? Fuckin a dude
>>
>>38641003

I am a chad and im an actual pedo and the only one who realizes is this one girl i know and everyone else just thinks im joking, i find it amusing.
>>
>>38641003
This happened to me at a fucking family gathering when everyone was in awe of my baby cousin. They were all saying how cute she was but when i say it I'm the fucking pedo
>>
>>38641112
>chad who is also a literal pedophile
kill urself my man
>>
>be at pool
>little girl in the water near me
>bikini
>she gets out and I glance at her ass
>two minutes later she and her parents leave
They knew, didn't they?
>>
>>38641198

too busy fucking legal girls who look like little girls my man
>>
>>38641203
more like she got out of the water because it was time to leave?
dont be so paranoid
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 110x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 110x124px
>>38641112
>>38641003
It's hilarious, I literally play in kids gyms at restaurants with whatever kid I go with and nobody bats an eye.
I play running around on the playground like a toddler and nobody minds.

The silly thing is when I leave or go around the adults after that all the (non-whore) "pretty" women are salivating over me.
:3

>>38641203
>Be at waterpark with kiddos
>Get to hold cuties, play with them, chill all day, cuddle afterwards
>During meet other kids and we talk, play, and often go to different things together like the rapids
:333
>>
>in lunchroom with weird old lady
>she probably should have retired long ago, I had to show her that she needed to plug her laptop in to charge it one time
>without a word she opens her phone and shows me a picture of a very attractive fourteen year-old in a very sensuous gown
>bare shoulders, cleavage
>this is my granddaughter
>smiles
>o-okay.
>>
>>38641117
You have my sympathy, pal
>>
>>38641117
I had someone fucking tell me the way I baby-talked to a dog was creepy. I guess it's better off just not showing affection to anything.
>>
>be at club meeting
>one of the moms there is excited to have her daughter along one day and excited to have her meet me because of my work
>qt dark-haired young teen with short-shorts and a nice ass
>ever since then she spammed her normiebook with pictures of her daughter, usually in bathing suits or other revealing clothes
>other club member is always posting pictures of her ten-year-old by the pool
Thanks for the faps, normies.
>>
File: 1499131880607.jpg (143KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499131880607.jpg
143KB, 633x758px
>>38641117
>>38641380
only women are allowed to express those kinds of thoughts/emotions.
men are just supposed to smile and nod along, not actually think things are cute and cuddly.
its not even a beta thing, im sure even Chad avoids acting like that because he knows people will think of him as a creep.
>>
>>38641380
>babytalking
It's fucking creepy no matter what, you're just disgusting enough for someone to admit it.
Baby-talking is for sick degenerates and normies trying to fit in.
Don't fucking do it. Babies hate it. It's stupid. It's annoying. It's creepy.

>>38641449
It's creepy because you don't play with kids or like kids otherwise in their eyes, then you say shit like that.
That's fucking creepy. If all you do is talk philosophy and autism with another weirdo in your family, then you babytalk and say how cute something is that's not fucking you and that's fucking creepy and arguably predatory in their eyes.

I never have that issue as I completely disregard their shit conversations and bullshit and go straight to hanging out and playing with the kids, as they also always ask me right away, and rather than ignore I always comply.
Because of this they don't care or disregard if I say little girls are cute, or that I love them/her/etc, or that I really just want a daughter rather than a girlfriend, etc.
They don't see a depraved creep; they see a child-lover who is really good with kids and is super fun and nice.
>>
>They don't see a depraved creep; they see a child-lover who is really good with kids and is super fun and nice.
You mean they see an autistic manchild who plays around with people of his mental age?
>>
>>38641814
Nope, as they know when the kids go to bed or are occupied with other kids I can have good conversations with them.
If they saw what you wish they saw (because you're a miserable cuck who wants other to be too) they wouldn't let me play with them, babysit them, take them places alone, sleep with them, etc.

Autistic manchildren do shit like and get shit like >>38641380 and >>38641117.
My brother is one, and that's exactly what he does with kids. A creepy fucking babvoice no matter the age, awkward head-pats and general degeneracy, never plays with them, and really sits alone and reads a book or talks and hovers around the other weirdo or my mother.
>>
>>38641915
No, i actually can behave in an autistic and weird way and my family still lets me be around their kids as much as i want. You know why? Because they're my fucking family. I'm not a stranger, most of them with kids had at some point changed my diapers when i was a baby and looked over me when i was a child.

You know things like "trust" come naturally in a good family.
>>
>>38642134
>Because they're my fucking family.
Ahahahaha you say that now but I'm sure you get shit on every time you see them to some degree.
Have you ever looked over some cuties and changed their diapers, bathed them?
Can you go over anytime and as long as they aren't doing anything simply take out a cutie on a date?
Do they ask you to babysit, or simply call you as their go-to when they need somebody to watch their kids briefly?
Do they let you go off completely alone and never bother you when with the kids, or do they hover?

They won't literally tell you to piss off, but they certainly won't trust you and will definitely watch you closely.
You see, the difference is all the questions I asked above are answered positively for me. I can literally go outside, decide to have a mud party with the kids, go change them into bathing suits, get real nasty, go inside and take a shower (even together, although I always keep on shorts just because), get out and put them in underwear then continue playing, potentially having a ticklefight on the bed, and I won't so much so as get a single check-in.
They check-in on basically everybody else however.
This applies to non-family as well, at least after the first time of us meeting.

Trust in family is bullshit and doesn't exist whatsoever in western society or really anywhere.
>>
>>38642338
I hope that pic is not you because you would look awfully female for a guy.

Of course i could go over anytime i want. Of course i watched over them when i was and school.
Let me go off alone with them? For fuck sake i sometimes have them at my place over the weekend. It's normally for my familly that the smaller ones sometimes to the place of a grown up in the family.

Trust in family is bullshit? Well,speak for your family the trust in my family comes naturally.
>>
>>38642752
Your family is an extreme abnormality if your'e American at least, or British or German or Australian, and really most of the west.
>>
>>38641112
Talk about the one girl you know. How does she know and how does she feel about it.
>>
>>38642875
My family is Swiss/Greek and i wouldn't be surprised if it's an abnormal family. My family is the best in the world after all.
>>
>>38643025
>Swiss
That's right, they're actually civilized and respectful in general, take their kids out in nature, etc.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.