[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

matched with a ladyboy on tinder, should I go for it boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ladyboy.png (722KB, 746x1325px) Image search: [Google]
ladyboy.png
722KB, 746x1325px
matched with a ladyboy on tinder, should I go for it boys?
pic related
>>
I did too but it doesn't seem worth it because then people will say you're gay and shit. It's like they could ruin your life at any moment
>>
File: ladyboy2.png (160KB, 311x552px) Image search: [Google]
ladyboy2.png
160KB, 311x552px
also related
ravioli originoli
>>
>>38640857
>people will say you're gay and shit
And? Since when has the threat of people badmouthing you ever stopped you from doing a whole suite of self-destructive shit?
>>
I met two trans (m2f) on WoW 5 years ago, they turned out to live in the same area as me. I talked to them because of that and they seemed cool to play with. Now I STILL get texts from them randomly like every other month, despite not answering them in 4 years. They even send me pics of their gross fake tits, it's disgusting. Don't do it, trans and traps are fucking insane.
>>
>>38640841
>>38640858
>not showing her face in thr pics
Nigger get the fuck out of there if you dont want to get aids or have sex with a crossdresser with a better masculine jaw and chin than the whole of /r9k/.
If you want to yolo go ahead, but i dont recommend it...
>>
get a face pic for us op
but the body is pretty good, i must admit
>>
>>38640841
tranfags sluts are std infested cum dumps
>>
>>38640841
>>38640858
>Be a faggot
>Be a whore
Nothing ever changes.
>>
Why cant we just establish a transgender ethnostate so they could all go gay it up over there like jews?
>>
>>38640841
>no face
Can't tell how feminine he really is. His face could be really manly looking and ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>38640937
Post them, tbo.
>>
Looks fake/catfish. Says >Not trans but that is clearly not just some dude cross dressing
>>
>>38640841
>not trans
>no face
>no tits
into the trash mate I have been with 23 trannies i know what i'm talking about
>>
File: 2017-07-26 16.06.12.png (613KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-26 16.06.12.png
613KB, 1080x1920px
>>38641686
Here's a couple pics of one of them, they hadn't text me when I got this phone so I don't have the tits on it
>>
File: 2017-07-26 16.07.11.png (479KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-26 16.07.11.png
479KB, 1080x1920px
>>38642328
>>38641686
Here's another. The best way to get them to leave me alone is to just say I don't recognize/remember them after they spam me with shit, expecting me to know (I do legit forget what they look like in between the times they message me cause fuck that shit).
>>
>>38642328
>>38642360
she's not even that gross why be so mean mate?
>>
>>38642582
Cause it's not a she homie, it's pretty gross when someone has made it very clear that they're not interested at all and never were. you proceed to hound them for 4 years like an insane person and send them shit they do not find attractive and never will. I'm not saying that it's tits even look bad, quite the contrary, they're quite nice. But it's a dude, so nah.
>>
>>38642360
Ho boy, I can see why you don't want to fuck it.
>>38642582
U wot? It's plainly obvious she is trans. Some people just do not have the face for it. And she has a kike nose.
>>
>>38642582
>she
pham...
>>
>>38642360
>>38642328

Why are you here, Chad?

oregano pestrami
>>
>>38642933
Cause I like you guys and relate, I actually have autism but I'm really good looking so I can still pull some tail.
>>
File: y-yamete kudasai.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
y-yamete kudasai.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>38643029

Proof once more that looks are all that matters.
>>
>>38643452
For sex? Probably. Usually cause you're in an environment where you're both drinking and they don't care about the dumb shit that comes out of my mouth or that i dont reallt talk cause alcohol. For relationships? Looks don't really matter much then, longest relationship I could hold was 8 months and it ended cause of my autism. And I'm not gonna be the guy that tells you looks don't matter for them either, they do. Just not as much, honestly people who are comfortable speaking in a social environment but worse looking than me have an advantage as well, say at a party or bar. If it's a low key little group party, that's where I have the advantage.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.