[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>putting a flesh stick that smells like fish and LITERALLY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: notlike.png (570KB, 864x662px) Image search: [Google]
notlike.png
570KB, 864x662px
>putting a flesh stick that smells like fish and LITERALLY shots piss several times a day

Is anyone disgusted by the idea of blowjobs? it's so degrading yet they do it. We need an alien invasion, to hell with this degenerate modern world.
>>
File: Absolutely Weimar.png (83KB, 258x330px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Weimar.png
83KB, 258x330px
>>38639848
I am with you right there, anon.
I don't want my dick anywhere near teeth or a bacteria filled mouth.

Although, I'm pretty traditional. Most robots get upset upon me telling them.
Destroy modernity when?
>>
>>38639848
Your peewee should not smell of fish anon
>>
>>38639848
women like being humiliated
this is a fact that only beta nu-males would deny
>>
File: Apu Hammer.png (413KB, 954x612px)
Apu Hammer.png
413KB, 954x612px
>>38640028
Most womyn I've known have seen BJs as an empowering thing. It's fucking sick if you pander to their hedonistic acts.

Not to mention BJs are not healthy by any means,
>>
>>38639848
Stop op you're giving me a boner.
>>
>>38640175
>BJs as an empowering thing
those women are probably retarded.
dicks are the one of the dirtiest and most digusting body part of a person. literally putting it in your mouth is NOT empowering.
>>
F: Shut up and suck it, or get out of the way.
M: If bodyfluids manage kill your boner, do not have sex.

There, gender friendly post.
>>
>fleshstick
>smells like fish
is fleshstick not cock????
>>
>>38640205
It's all about framing. Nothing modern feminists push as "empowering" actually is.
Traditional society was more empowering, honestly. Statistics of all sorts show this. People are less happy, youth suicides are higher, educated women are more likely to drink, etc.

Welcome to our Brave New World, anon.
>>
>>38639848
I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end as a male but the fact that you have to kiss the mouth where your own dick has been to or where you maybe have possibly even ejaculated is disgusting enough to give me goosebumps. Not to even mention how god damn disgusting it would be if the partner would swallow the god damn semen... Semen is pretty much orgaanic living material that has fucking human DNA in it... Why is this degenerate act considered as a normal thing to do?
>>
>>38640480
are you fucking gay or what
this isn't /lgbt/
>>
File: 1498107658596.gif (2MB, 400x400px)
1498107658596.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>smells like fish

anon I .......
>>
File: very smart.png (368KB, 528x432px)
very smart.png
368KB, 528x432px
>>38641157

It smells like fish when you don't wash it, but now i remember that americans mutilate their dicks so they don't need to wash it,
>>
Yall need to wash your dicks
>>
File: america.jpg (534KB, 2478x1421px)
america.jpg
534KB, 2478x1421px
>>38641776
what the fuck that is so gross, come on - even if it is genital mutilation, the design could clearly use improvement, to fit with modern standards of cleanliness now that we're not apes in a cave.

gotta honor those digits tho
>>
>>38641924

top kek imagine if jews forced americans to cut their ears to avoid having to wash them
>>
I agree.
I've always seen blowjobs as abusive and disgusting desu, especially how most people want them. Literally repulsive and abusive.
With that being said though I'd 100% go down on a little girls vulva if there weren't other potential issues and she wanted to. There's nothing degrading about licking the one you love and making them feel really good (sexually), and it's certainly not disgusting when it's a clean hairless vulva :^)

>>38640480
>the fact that you have to kiss the mouth where your own dick has been to or where you maybe have possibly even ejaculated is disgusting enough to give me goosebumps
Yet you'd literally suck a cock.
What a faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.