[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most people here are neets >Most people here are alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 85d.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
85d.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>most people here are neets
>Most people here are alt-right
>The right doesn't support neets at all.
I don't understand this. being the bottom of the the ladder and being right winged seems ironic. can someone explain this thought process to me? no hate, i'm just curious
>>
its projection because they hate themselves
>>
>>38639340
>he thinks if you are a racist misogynistic and sexist you can't be apolitical
Faggot i don't give a shit, I just want normalfags to lose their shit and suffer.
>>
>>38639340
>most people here are alt-right
Except thats wrong. R9k is pretty alt-left. Even the alt-righters justify their situation though by saying immigrants and the jews ruined the economy and thats why they are neet. They are also white mostly, so they don't want any old wagie job, but a good job. Alt-lefters just want to stay neet and suck on the government tit for as long as they can.
>>
>>38639340
i hate my life, the existing conditions which facilitate my redundant meme-"life" should be done away with
>>
I'm a neet but I think it's wrong for others to cover my ass because of my terrible lifestyle choices of the past. Leftists are the real selfish pricks, all they want is to make their problems someone else's problem.
>>
I'm not right wing. Don't really care for politics.
>>
I don't even know what I am politically, I'd be happy if I could never see another political discussion ever again
>>
>>38639464
Pretty much exactly what this Anon says. I just mind my own business.
>>
>>38639400
>he thinks if you are a racist misogynistic and sexist you can't be apolitical
what? i never talked about any of that.
>i don't give a shit, I just want normalfags to lose their shit and suffer.
I'm sure complaining about them over
a bangladeshi kite testing forum will really make them suffer.
>>38639426
i understand your point. it's still kind of fruity though.
>>
File: 1461785525384.jpg (29KB, 563x273px) Image search: [Google]
1461785525384.jpg
29KB, 563x273px
>>38639340
It has nothing to do with logic. White men are just hyperaggressive self-absorbed sociopaths biologically. That's the right wing in a nutshell. They had to make up the "alt" right in order to justify also being complete and total degenerates.
>>
>>38639415
>Except thats wrong. R9k is pretty alt-left
This is a blatant fucking lie. 4chan at this point in history may as well be the online media wing of the trump administration.
>>
File: 1500738377280.jpg (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500738377280.jpg
131KB, 1000x1000px
>>38639340
Most people here are actually Alt-left though. Alt-righters come here to shill but constantly get BTFO.
>>
>>38639383
this to be perfectly honest

I think everyone has a tendency to do this

but from the last few politic compass thread, it's about an equal split
>>
>>38639426
>Wah wah wah libbrruls
You done yet?

>>38639464
Now we're fucking talking. It'd be great if 4chan's mods got their shit enough together to ban political discussion from the entire site. Of course, that implies 4chan mod competence, which will never exist.
>>
I am saying that i don't care about normalfags, leftism is all about utopic bullshit and welfare and helping each other while I pray every single day that Trump gets us a WW3 and all of you faggots die in agony.
>>
>>38639340
>get flooded with rapefugees
>they do not work, they commit crimes
>they get money free
>white women told to hate you, fuck around and leave you
>they get YOUR money free, if you dared marrying or having kids
>"eh white young guy, you should be ashamed to take this free money instead of working and marry to keep this diverse state alive."

Yeah I wonder how that fits together.
>>
>>38639340
I have a hard time believing that tbqhfamalam. I feel like most neet posters are larpers.
>>
R9k is centrist. With some liberals, and some conservatives.
>>
File: 1499795265896.jpg (96KB, 756x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499795265896.jpg
96KB, 756x1024px
>>38639340
Weird way to spell roleplayers
>Most people here are alt-right
Most people here don't really give a fuck about politics or economics but seem to side with le ebil allright because they tend to shit on this insane progressive faggotry that's being pushed so hard right now
I hate their fucking guts and commies deserve death but I do feel a little bit bad for the actual lefties that don't care about/are against this retarded agenda
>>
File: 1489851802201.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489851802201.png
20KB, 820x413px
It's because /r9k/ has mostly lost it's identity. It used to be mostly virgin NEETs, but it's really not anymore. There was a huge invasion from reddit to /pol/. /pol/ is spilling over onto every other board.
>>
File: assad.jpg (67KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
67KB, 1000x541px
>most people here are alt-right
Only if you classify everyone you disagree with as "alt-right".

t: Assad fanboy #1
>>
>>38639340
I dont vote for personal interests what the fuck? Shit like that is why you lost the election
>>
>>38639700
So in other words, you're right wing. It doesn't matter that you think you're right wing to be edgy contrarians. Your complaints are literally the exact same as bible-thumping voodoo economics boomers.

>Muh Rick and Morty is shit because people like it, therefore I must tell you every fucking post how much I hate it!
Do we really need to fucking see this shit literally every single fucking thread? God damn, I am so glad white males are going extinct. You're the most annoying peckers in all of existence.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.