[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have parents which forbid you from work and infantilize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1500315726384.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1500315726384.png
23KB, 489x423px
Anyone here have parents which forbid you from work and infantilize you to be their personal beta son 24/7 in house?
Consider this as a involuntary NEET
>>
That's fucked up, you should tell them, me, your internet dad is not happy with this.

And that internet daddy wont fuck mommy with his big dick if she doesn't agree
>>
>>38638868
Not necessarily forbid, but I have lived with my divorced mom who gets Alimony-bux from my dad since I was a teenager (25 now). She never let me get a job so her household income would be low and so she could claim me as a dependent on her taxes and try and convince the judge that she needed more alimony. Now I'm a grown adult with no college degree, no work experience, no friends, no car and intense social anxiety. Literally the only accomplishments in my life took place in World of Warcraft and Runescape
>>
File: 1500256663633.jpg (18KB, 509x339px) Image search: [Google]
1500256663633.jpg
18KB, 509x339px
>>38639000
Your mom is SELFISH. Is what she is.
Why don't you give a fuck and realize that you have your own life, and more, wasting your youth years in the trash, and move on?
>>
>>38638868
Being too much of a walking vagina to stand up for yourself isn't involuntary you spineless beta
>>
File: 1457600393262.png (202KB, 391x497px) Image search: [Google]
1457600393262.png
202KB, 391x497px
>>38639161
Because when I was a teenager and in my earlier twenties, it was a dream come true. I could play vidya all day and laugh at wagecuck threads, I didn't have to go to school and be around normies. Only in the past year or two has the reality of my situation begun to weigh down on me
>>
My mom didn't force me to work or pay for anything until I was 19 when we needed the money. Six years later and I have more financial sense than her, but I had to learn everything on my own. I'm glad I managed to find decent work in my field too.
>>
>>38639259
Welcome to the 25 plus club friend. Where time keeps on slippin slippin slippin... into the future.
>>
>>38639259
Guess you got no choice but to kill her now anon. If dubs, do it tonight.
>>
>>38638868
You are a major. You are over 18. You have the right to leave, and your parents cannot legally stop you. Your household is not okay, and you need to leave to better yourself.
>>
>>38639333
>trips
Oh that bitch is fucked
>>
>>38639323
I remember reading the 25+ generals back when I was like 19. Somehow I thought that my life would miraculously change before then.
>>38639333
>>38639357
The sad thing is, she has no health insurance and pays a fine every year instead. She's almost 60 and in pretty poor health. She does own a paid-off house due to California divorce laws, but she is one bad fall or car crash away from having to sell it to pay for medical expenses. Pretty sure she's in a lot of credit card debt as well. I think she gets $2,000/month in alimony, it used to be $3,000 when I was younger but it got reduced.
>>
>>38639534
It's not about the health insurance, it's about freeing yourself and taking out what remaining cash is left before you escape.
>>
>>38640446
Easier said than done, my friend. I have no friends, no social network, no car, extreme social anxiety, no work experience, no relevant skills, no money. What do you recommend I do? Walk 3 miles to the Bus Stop and get on a Bus to somewhere? I've never even used public transport before.
>>
Not quite, but when I was a NEET before I became a miserable wagecuck my mom forced me to start getting NEETbucks. It was just as depressing as having a shitty job I suck at.
>>
>>38640499
Frankly, yes. If you really have no experience or life line, you're going to be fucked eventually when your mom dies. Might as well take fate into your own hands and risk it all on a new life, because your current one certainly won't end well and you know it.
>>
>>38639534
I'm pretty sure 25+ threads only started within the last two years
>>
>>38639333
Trips, meme magic is strong with this anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.