[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate girls that indulge in sex? If she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hqhW6Bj_d.jpg (30KB, 640x314px) Image search: [Google]
hqhW6Bj_d.jpg
30KB, 640x314px
Does anyone else hate girls that indulge in sex? If she's into things like pic related I could never consider her girlfriend material or even a friend.

Ideally I want to date a virgin and only virgins from now on and cuddle then and maybe have sex months or a year later when she is ready.
>>
>>38638758
I don't hate them for indulging but i hate them for not letting me get indulged with them as well.
>>
>>38638758
>Ideally I want to date a virgin and only virgins from now on and cuddle then and maybe have sex months or a year later when she is ready.
>tfw this is supposed to be the norm
>>
>If she's into things like pic related I could never consider her girlfriend material or even a friend.
why not?
>>
>>38638758
>If she's into things like pic related I could never consider her girlfriend material or even a friend.

Fucking this
>>
this is the reason you're not getting laid. Even virgin girls can smell your beta. Everyone likes sex and there is nothing wrong with that
>>
>>38638758
It's extremely repulsive hearing normies talk about sex.
>>
File: IMG_0417.jpg (15KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.jpg
15KB, 145x138px
>>38638809
t. literal whore
>>
I just feel sick when thinking about sex stuff and want to stay away from all people who do this stuff. Normal regular sex in a caring relationship i'm fine with but the other kinds the degrading and dominating type sex especially makes me sick and i'm left out of most of scoiety for not wanting to degrade? the person I care about, or l am left out for even caring about the person to begin with at this point anymore with how far down dating and relationships have gone.
>>
>>38638809
Something I found amusing is that even the average roastie is averse to this kind of thing and "slut-shames" OP's image. You must be a slutty roastie.
>>
I feel you OP, knowing that a girl gargled semen from another man turns me off completely. Even losing her virginity to another man makes me incredibly jealous. I just want a qt virgin girl, even if my desire is delusional I can't settle for used goods. I'd rather be alone forever if that's what it takes.
>>
>>38638809
>this is the reason you're not getting laid.

"getting laid"

DUUUDDE!
Vagina!!!
Amirite bro??
Haha Vagina, high 5! XD

That's what you sound like.
>>
>>38638829
>>38638758
What's worse is the type of guy they choose to go for. The type of guy they choose to reward with sex.
>>
>>38638838
>>38638908
Thats cool i guess ive only had sex in relationships but if people wanna have connectionless sex, it literally doesnt affect you so who cares
>>
>>38639013
>haha dont worry anon im not a slut anymore

Yeah nah. It's not so much something that develops as a result of connectionless sex but the underlying personality that will effect me.
>>
>>38639013
>Thats cool i guess ive only had sex in relationships

Nice damage control kek
>>
File: IMG_0296.jpg (64KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
64KB, 803x688px
>>38639075
implying you wouldnt have a bunch of sex with a bunch of ladies if they were willing to sleep with you top fuckin kek
>>
>>38639104
I certainly would, but I obviously wouldn't date them or respect them.

>dude free sex are you gay dude?

Distressing.
>>
>>38639007
Virgins have a chance to choose a decent guy and have a stable first relationship that will set up positive relationships thereafter. Thats if a predatory guy doesnt get in there first and start manipulating her into being a slut for him early on then that sets her up for more bad relationships with guys that use her and she wont likely calm down the turmoil inside her related to the first relationship.

If you get a virgin girl and treat her right and embrace her innocent sweetness and dont abuse your power with her then you can have a marriage material gf in a couple years.

Girls raised in small towns and has had older brothers or sisters that looked after them in middle and highschool to keep the fuckbois away is a good place to start looking.
>>
>>38638838
>we've reached the point as a society where women not wanting to get bukkake'd everyday have to be called out for 'internalized misogyny'.
haha, this planet is fucking doomed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.