[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncircumcised/uncut/phimosis general Does anyone else who isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: uncut-big-1.png (23KB, 404x120px) Image search: [Google]
uncut-big-1.png
23KB, 404x120px
Uncircumcised/uncut/phimosis general

Does anyone else who isn't circumcised masturbate with their foreskin over their penis head?

My penis head is really sensitive because and tingles to touch; especially on the left and right sides.

I also have phimosis but I'm able to pull it over my penis head but it ends up "choking" my penis head because of how tight the foreskin is.

Also, does anyone else cum into your foreskin by pinching the tip once you start cumming and then waddling to the toilet to clean up?
>>
i do masturbate with my foreskin, makes me cum super fast
>>
>>38638635
Iv never suffered from phismosis but I do like to play with my foreskin when I'm jacking off.
>>
>>38638635
>Does anyone else who isn't circumcised masturbate with their foreskin over their penis head?
I think that's how I usually masturbate

>Also, does anyone else cum into your foreskin by pinching the tip once you start cumming and then waddling to the toilet to clean up?
Haven't done that in a long time
>>
>>38638710
I have premature ejaculation and can cum in 10 seconds if I wanted to.
I can't masterbate with my foreskin down because it hurts when ever it goes over and under the head and the "choking" causes less blood to flow and makes me soft the longer it's over the penis head.
>>
>>38638635

>Also, does anyone else cum into your foreskin by pinching the tip once you start cumming and then waddling to the toilet to clean up?
I stopped doing that because I noticed white bumps on the inside of my foreskin that I assume is dried cum. That shit does not clean off easily
>>
>>38638635
I need to use lotion if I am to rub my head, otherwise, the friction is too much to bear.

But it's fucking godly during sex.

I usually just jerk of with my foreskin.

no, when fully erect, my foreskin only reaches halfway up my dicks head.
>>
Wait a sec,

is the foreskin supposed to go down the penis? Mine has never moved more than a few inches down from the closed position. If I move it farther fown it hurts.

I assumed all foreskin was like this??
>>
>>38638635
I have intermittent phimosis, like, for months I'll be able to jerk off with my foreskin fully pulled back but one day out of the the blue, it stops being elastic and develops "cuts" on the edges of my forseskin and trying to pull it back is extremely painful
>>
>>38638843
>is the foreskin supposed to go down the penis?
Like all the way down the shaft? fuck no.
>>
>>38638843
it's supposed to go down enough to look like you're cut
>>
>>38638918
How far is supposed to go down? Mine only leaves a circle about the girth of my penis but a little smaller so it won't slide down.
>>
>>38638929
Fuck! What do I do? Am I fucked? Do I need surgery?
>>
>>38638968
No just pull it down.
Mine only goes down a bit and I or my partner will pull it over the head and straighten the skin out during sex.
You should keep the part under the foreskin clean or it will stink like a bitch.
>>
>>38638968
i had the exact same thing, its not as bad as you think, just start stretching it until youre able to pull it down over the head. im guessing you havent cleaned your dick for a long while either, its important to clean all that shit off atleast once every two days if you dont want a dick infection
>>
>>38638968
stop lying m8
step up your trolling game bruh
>>
File: dadadsdsda.jpg (97KB, 1202x1122px) Image search: [Google]
dadadsdsda.jpg
97KB, 1202x1122px
>>38638947
I am on a mongolian wallcarpet board, posting ms paint images of dicks

To answer your question, see pic related.
>>
>>38639002
I clean my dick by letting water go in the skin, it's never stunk.

>>38639003
Do you want a picture? I'm dead serious.
>>
>>38638810
>>38638780
Where do you cum then? I don't want it all over my pants/floor/chair
>>
>>38639032
toilet paper and then flush it
>>
>>38638968
i had the exact same thing, its not as bad as you think, just start stretching it until youre able to pull it down over the head. im guessing you havent cleaned your dick for a long while either, its important to clean all that shit off atleast once every two days if you dont want a dick infection

>>38639028
you still have to rub the underneath of your foreskin, with the foreskin pulled all the way down
>>
>>38639053
How do you catch your semen?
>>
>>38638968
Just stretch it by pulling it down as far as it will go. If it hurts at all you are going too far and must stop. Mine used to be really tight and I could barely see the tip of the glans, but now I can move it under the head easily. It takes a while, don't rush it and you'll be fine anon.
>>
>>38639032
Just place a bunch of tissues on your bed or floor or whatever and cum into it.
>>
I can pull my foreskin back when soft, but not hard. Am I fucked? I'm 20 btw
>>
Hey guys I thought I would share my experience in the thread
I'm 20 years old, but I had a hyper sensitive penis, to the point where touching the uncovered tip would send jolts of paint through my body. Naturally, this terrified me and worried me that I wouldn't be able to have sex.
So, very slowly but with barely any improvement I pulled it back (over years time) and slowly desensitised areas of it, but not by much.

Then I got married and interestingly enough I was able to have sex straight away with no pain, and since having lots of sex my penis has naturally desensitised itself.
Going in a soft wet pussy even without your foreskin rolled back is quite okay, and it naturally rolls back and gets used to touch in the cozy wet warm vagina.

Now I'm fine!

Long story short if you're worried about sex, just make sure it's super wet and you'll be fine.
>>
>>38639211
same situtation, guess i should try stretching it while im hard?
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 824x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 824x1026px
>>38639076
i really don't see the problem so have a shitty painting
penis in one hand paper ready to catch in the other
>>
>>38639287
I'm a dribbler though unless my foreskin is pulled back, then I'm a twin spiral longer distance shooter.
Also, I cum a lot and it tends to bleed through toilet paper really quicj.
>>
>>38639254
>>38639211
I had that problen, fixed with stretching.
>>
>>38639310
how long did it take for it to go back comfortably while very erect?
>>
>>38639310
stretching when hard or soft?
>>
>>38639348
A month of stretches
>>38639353
I did both
>>
>>38638635
That sounds fucking disgusting. Thank God I was cut.
>>
>>38639396
>had genitals mutilated at birth
>minimal pleasure during jerking off and sex
>>
>>38639032
In my girlfriend B^)
;_;
Hand/chest/tissue
>>
>>38639396
Cutfag coping is hilarious
>>
>>38639467
Coping with what? My life is great.
>>
File: 1471473286487.jpg (50KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1471473286487.jpg
50KB, 515x515px
>>38638635
i kinda find it painfull to do it with the head out desu, even though i can pull back my fs. who else have this problem?
>>
>>38640413
It's sensitivity, it'll hurt cause you're not used to it. Get your cock head used to getting stimulated and it'll go away.
>>
>>38638968
start gradually, also pull back little by little in the shower to help desensitize the head a bit
don't panic if you accidentally pull it behind the head and it seemingly won't go back up, just take a tight grip and roll it back up slowly
>>
>>38639211
>>38639254
Didn't your parents tell you to pull it all the way back when you pee?
>>
I don't even enjoy getting my dick sucked, it's too fucking sensitive and at a certain point it stops even being pleasurable and becomes painful.
>>
>>38640542
Iktf, luckily I get densensitized enough for it to be enjoyable and now I fucking love blowjobs.
>>
>>38640572
how'd you go about getting desensitized?
>>
>>38640683
Keep on stimulating your head until it gets used to it. Rub it, put it under running water, etc. Blowjobs help, even though it hurt I kept putting up with the pain and each time there would be less pain.
>>
>>38640683
>>38640712
I did it masturbating with spit while holding the skin back... I kinda miss being super sensitive though.
>>
File: 1439172169489.png (271KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439172169489.png
271KB, 800x768px
>>38640712
>>38640750
thank you brothers
>>
Tfw dickhead so senstive it's uncomfortable.
Shoot my dick off.
>>
File: Mugi F Chord.gif (523KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
Mugi F Chord.gif
523KB, 600x370px
>tfw finally stretched enough and now can pull foreskin behind head when flacid
>all that dried semen there underneath
>have to scrape/rub it off with bar soap
>can't do it because head is too sensitive to touch though

HELP. HOW CAN I CLEAN THIS SHIT OFF IN A RATHER PAINLESS MANNER?
>>
>>38641152
let it soak in lukewarm water a bit
gotta do it though man, even if it hurts
>>
>>38641206
bummer. thanks for the support though. it's really felt like a journey and having people here to help really helps me feel better about my situation and less like a broken person
>>
>>38641152
Bear with it, it'll be a one time thing since it's dried. Next time it won't be dried and it comes off with a little water
>>
File: IMG_0792.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
>>38639245
>jolts of paint
Did it make you burst into treats?
>>
I had Phimosis all the way untill i was 16
I overcame it by just trying to pull back the skin everyday and it fucking hurt so bad but i kept trying everyday and after about 4 months i could fully pull it down and up without trouble and by god it was fucking dirty under there
>>
>>38639396
>>38639436
>>38639531
I wake up anger, I go to sleep crying, I still feel the pain, no I'm not fine.
You need to seek truth, for brother, I am like you.
I was snipped at birth, by men, with baby blue shirts
We walk around, it gets rubbed all the day, for some even less lucky, their skin starts to flay
So stop defending, maybe start mending
At birth you weren't protected, our dicks lie deadened.
We need to stop them, 'fore more end up like me, gripped by madness, til it turns them to sadness.
We must make them pay.
>>
>tfw my parents fell for kike memes

It should be illegal to circumcize an infant. It's fucking barbaric.
>>
File: ralston_steven.jpg (61KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
ralston_steven.jpg
61KB, 500x672px
Here's the kike who cut me
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.