[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neighbour asks me to take care of his cats while he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

>neighbour asks me to take care of his cats while he's on holiday
>'ok'
>one of the cats is scared of me, the other one isn't
>feeding the not-scared cat treats
>notice scared cat sitting at a distance, staring at me
>continue feeding the cat treats while looking scared cat in the eyes
>it starts purring
>this cuck-cat is enjoying looking at another man feeding his girlfriend into obesity

why are cats such degenerates, /r9k/?
>>
>>38638031
Sometimes they purr out of anxiety too. You're most likely freaking him out even more with the staring, which caused him to start purring.

>anon always thinking he's an alpha chad doing cucking
>>
>>38638224
>khv cat gets anxious watching chad treating stacie cat like a princess
This seems familiar...
>>
File: image%3A1860.jpg (206KB, 569x872px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A1860.jpg
206KB, 569x872px
>>38638031
WHAT ARE YOU DOING OP THAT CAT IS A ROBOT STOP KEKING HIM JUST BECAUSE THE POOR THING CAN'T DO ANYTHING
>>
File: stop.png (69KB, 286x217px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
69KB, 286x217px
>>38638263
ahaha, yes! it was more like this! i am the alpha cat!! chadcat!
>>
>>38638331
*KEKING
>>
File: thinking cat.jpg (41KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
thinking cat.jpg
41KB, 600x593px
>>38638031
>cuck-cat
maybe the cat wants to be alone.
maybe he is, dare I say, our cat?
>>
File: 002.jpg (156KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
156KB, 600x514px
>>38638362
he was choosing to sit there and look at the other cat being fed though, he was enjoying it.
>>
File: sock cat.jpg (49KB, 625x836px) Image search: [Google]
sock cat.jpg
49KB, 625x836px
>>38638461
try pouring some food in a bowl and leaving it out in the open, maybe the cat will feed itself.
try to shoo away the other cat that you already fed so he wouldn't over-eat too much.
>>
The cats are almost assuredly fixed- in that sense they won't ever be in a """relationship""". Stop overfeeding the neighbour's one cat though, that's really bad for it.

Also the scaredy cat was probably purring to show submission because it wanted treats.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.