/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stop replying to "fembot" posters ignore and hide all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: pic unrelated.png (1MB, 1080x1310px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.png
1MB, 1080x1310px
stop replying to "fembot" posters
ignore and hide all "fembot" threads
-hiroyuki
>>
>>38637818
If you're Hiroyuki use your dank admin powers to fix the fucking board
>>
>>38637818
Who is this mulatto semen demon?
>>
Fucking this. When will you guys learn? Y'all complaining about r9k turning to chit because of the attention it receives from normies, yet whenever you see the phrase "femanon here btw" in a post, you turn into beta ass orbiters.
>>
>>38637844
If you want to fix the fucking board stop feeding attetion to all the whores hanging around here.
>>
>>38637859
It's not robots who are replying. It's fucking high schoolers and freshman college cunts who don't know how to keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>38637859
This. The problem are the white knight beta orbiters who keep replying and giving attention to these femwhores. They're the reason these fem"bots" keep coming here, they all want virgin attention.
>>
http://robottest.16mb.com/
Take the quiz. If you fail, leave /r9k/ forever.
>>
File: Fucken roasties.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Fucken roasties.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
>>38637877
I don't fucking pay attention to fembots you stupid nigger, it's not my fault that stupid roasties are here. The mods should be doing something to kick them the fuck out.
>>
>>38637818
This is what happens when fembots post
>>38633957
>>
If we just ignore them then they're still gonna keep coming back. The mods should start banning them and every thread made about them/for them.
>>
>>38637989
>55 replies
Fucking betas keep feeding these shitters. That thread should be a bannable offense, and everyone else who post on it.
>>
File: Clear self disgust.jpg (30KB, 344x317px) Image search: [Google]
Clear self disgust.jpg
30KB, 344x317px
>>38637989
>>38638064
>When you used to like fembots and now you're starting to slowly grow hatred for them

I fucking hate these board ruiners so hecking much. Unironically. Fuck. Fembots.
>>
>>38638112
>used to like fembots
Tell us more about your stories of being a white knight thirsty beta virgin cuck.
>>
Hi guys, femanon (female) here. Have you ever considered, umm, not being so bitter? No, really. Fuck off :^)
>>
File: dab_on_haters.gif (1MB, 419x244px) Image search: [Google]
dab_on_haters.gif
1MB, 419x244px
>>38638169
Did you forget to take your medication this morning?
>>
>>38638112
>used to like fembots
>filthy frank pic
Fucking underage get out.
>>
File: 1499938289994.png (129KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499938289994.png
129KB, 600x378px
>>38638145
Not much to tell, used to just be another run of the mill fembot white knight who thought they'd like me but they never did. Figured out that it was just a method of roastie deception, to get all people to give her love an attention while giving none in return. Stopped orbiting and talking to """"""""""fem""""""""""bots all together.
>>
>>38637818
Hey better yet why don't you all just post in threads with good content and if there are no threads with good content just make your own.
>>
>>38638237
>he actually thought fembots would give him back the attention he gave
top lel m8. the attention-giving for fem"bots" is one-way.
>>
>>38638260
That's not gonna help. What this board needs is a non-cucked mod who's willing to ban all these fem threads.
Hitler didn't ignore the jews, he actually did something about it.
>>
>>38637818
>>38637818
as a femanon, i am embarrassed to be a female because all girls on 4chan are disgusting normies, so i feel ya
>>
>>38638306
Stop LARPing as a roastie anon
>>
>>38638295
Nah I disagree, although I will say it wouldn't get rid of all the fembot and trap threads it'd at the very least increase the number of quality threads, now when you think about it like that what's left to worry about is the anons posting in the thread and how they'd contribute, but you're always going to have that issue on any board.Now this suggestion isn't so much an answer to get rid of fembot and trap threads, but more to increase the quality of the board over time. So in those regards I'd say it be very beneficial.
>>
>>38637818
Tfw no cute androgynous mixed qt
>>
>>38637898
everyone should be white knights to each other
>>
>>38638446
too bad white knighting only goes one way
>>
Just hide and ignore all fembot threads for now. Soon there will be a mod who would start banning all of them.. I've seen hero mods like these way back before on other boards.
>>
MENTALlY

- I L L -
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.