[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here with a long commute? I'm switching jobs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: al bundy.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
al bundy.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
Any robots here with a long commute? I'm switching jobs soon and the new job requires me to take a train ride thats one hour and 30 minutes long to get there. What do you do during those train rides? How do you deal with having less spare time and less sleep?
>>
>>38636844
Move closer to your job you absolute moron. You're gonna give up three hours of your life every day? Good on you for getting a job but that commute is beyond shite.
>>
you make the train your second home.

After a while you will become quite comfortable with these long train rides.

I would bring with me some music, a sound isolated headsett for comfort. Maybe pick up something like drawing, writing. If the train has power outlets, bring your laptop and play some games or watch a movie or a tv series.

and always take off your shoes.
>>
>>38636878
I'm obviously going to move closer to the job, but I'm not going to do it within the first two months atleast. I have to make sure that I'm actually going to have the job for a long time before I move.
>>
>>38636901
I have to add that you have to make that train ride your winding down period after work so you dont have to deal with that when you come home and the only way to do that is to make the train ride as comfortable as possible.
>>
>>38636844
>How do you deal with

You fucking move closer, jesus fuck.

Dealing with longer than a 1 hour commute is just retarded/immature.
>>
>>38637574
The thread is six posts long. Was it too much effort to actually read the thread before posting?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.