[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got dumped after 11 months. I was a robot before. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488918337621.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1488918337621.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
So I just got dumped after 11 months. I was a robot before. What am I now? What happens to a robot after they become a normie but then lose what made them a normie?

Where do I go from here? Am I just a failed normie now?

I'm 24 and single and for the first time in my life it doesn't feel that bad. The last couple months really fucking sucked. She was controlling my life and belittling me constantly, but somehow also managed to be too clingy, despite the fact I love clinginess.

Plus now I'm not a virgin, and if people ask why I'm single I can just say I went through a bad break up.

I stopped using this place mostly during the relationship, but now I feel strangely drawn to it again.

Are there any robots of there who briefly ascended to normie status before crashing back down? How did you deal with it? Did the experience make you more or less of a robot?

Any advice or stories would be appreciated.
>>
>>38636835

24 as well. Had a two year relationship after being a robot for 20 years. The break up happened two years ago.

The harsh truth is:

Nothing changes due to the relationship after a certain age.

If you're a teenager with low self-esteem (which is more than often the case) and get in a relationship it might salvage you from turning into a full grown robot.

In our case though it probably was too late - we've been exposed to the circumstances turning us into robots.
>>
You have been romantically liked by the opposite sex, and are not a virgin
i'd advise you stop visiting /r9k/, not because
>normie get out reee
but because you'll become a robot.
you don't want that.
>>
Failed normie, but obviously you were never a robot if you got a GF, especially if you had one that long.
>>
>>38636950
Yeah that's definitely a possibility I'm willing to consider. I definitely felt like a robot when I was on here several hours a day as a 19 year old but its possible it was just a comforting place to remind myself that it could always be worse.
>>
hello fellow failed normie here, dated a girl for 5 years and we broke up 3 years ago. I was a robot prior (/fit/ tier autist which is how I obtained gf) to meeting my ex, she was very extroverted and made me go out a lot. I keep in tenative contact with the people I met while dating her but ultimately I just went back to being a robot because I missed it. Eventually enough time will pass that she'll be smudged into the history of your life and you won't really worry about it.

As for /r9k/ just don't mention your failed normie status and you're good senpai
>>
>>38637044
wow 5 years is a long time. My girlfriend was a bit of an extrovert which was annoying, but she also liked staying in a lot which I liked.

I think I made one friend from this period of my life being exposed to her friends that I would like to keep, the others I'm not fussed about. She's this autistic asexual (or appears to have no interest in anything) girl who is obsessed with roman history and used to talk with me about it when we got dragged clubbing.
>>
>>38636835
Anytime I get into a difficulties with my girlfriend I'm drawn to this place again, but I was a normie before her, ascended about 3 and half years ago.
>>
>>38637118
There's something about this place that is so comforting.
>>
Once you stop being a robot, you can never return. Youve seen the oitside. You've tasted the normie life. You're a failed normie now and need to GET OFF MY BOOOOOOOOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38636835
Robot elitism is retarded on one hand, but so often I can't help but notice posts made by people who haven't a clue. They think they are martyrs, when they are just slightly inconvenienced winners.

So... hurts me to say this, with me having a job and thus not being "robot" enough, but you really are a failed normie if you held a relationship for nearly a year, managed to quit 4chan, and achieved happiness in society.

I never did, and practically only work so I can live away from my parents, and not have them bug me with their pretend optimism and trying to help me achieve social goals I don't want to achieve.
>>
So I think I'm about to get dumped
There goes my everything, back to constant crushing pain
>>
>>38637093
sorry had class. Then stay friends with her there's no problem with it. Important thing is that you grow as a human, in my case my growth was realizing that I'd prefer to stay a robot.
>>
>>38638217
don't make a woman or for that matter any single thing the defining part of your life my guy. Have other things you care about apart from that one thing so if it goes to shit you have something to fall back on.

If you don't have any hobbies or interests/activities that could be classified like that then take some time every week to explore new things and try to find something, enrich yourself.

Who cares more? The man who owns one house and has it burn down or the man who owns 10 houses and has one burn down.
>>
File: 2017-07-26 13.27.00.png (580KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-26 13.27.00.png
580KB, 1080x1920px
>>38636835
I'm the same, I haven't been a virgin since 15 though. I don't fit in with people at all and am actually diagnosed with autism and anxiety. But I've always done my best to date and socialize, to try and be normal. Last year, I dated a girl for a year and we broke up out of the blue. Like 5 weeks after she and I said we love each other. I'd say it made me more of a normie cause I got my shit together, went to the gym, got a new apartment in a nice area, got a new, fun car, and had a decent amount of friends and made new ones regularly in that period. A place where I struggled though was women, I had a fwb about 3 months after we broke up but it was a girl I had fucked with already 2 years ago. I haven't had a new girl, or any desire since. Her break up with me was brutal...like I said, we had just established that we love each other and were looking for places to live together after a year of dating. Attached is what she sent me after we broke up, apparently she just woke up and decided she didn't love me one day. She said the same to my friend when she asked her what was going on
>>
>>38638217

if you cant salvage anything without losing your manhood then focus on your work and convert the feelings into fuel to elevate yourself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.