[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you start to hit 30 in two years >all the girls from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 150107801462.png (2MB, 1108x1389px) Image search: [Google]
150107801462.png
2MB, 1108x1389px
>when you start to hit 30 in two years
>all the girls from school are starting to hit the wall
nice.
>>
>>38636779
Same age as you. The women all look like they aged 20 years since high school. Meanwhile I only look a year or 2 older.
>>
File: 1499132671533.jpg (2MB, 1502x3110px) Image search: [Google]
1499132671533.jpg
2MB, 1502x3110px
>>38636779
Don't let anyone convince you the wall is a myth. It isn't.
>>
u just fucked up a get on /pol/ with ur crap posting
begone
>>
>>38636779
>>38636806
They are no longer the most sought after, but their sexual market value is still much higher than mens. ''The wall'' is one of the biggest and most delusional copes.
>>
>>38636945
sorry lady, but poll after poll, males ideal range is 15-25.

in fact, the most pretty age for males acording to polls is 14.

the most appealing body type for males is an 18 year old girl.

>but muh milfs
which is pretty much genetical, but this doesn't imply they were better looking at younger years and this implies surgeries and working hard to keep their youth.
>>
>>38636945
Do you understand the concept of pump and dump??
>>
>>38636779

Wow the one in the top left really let herself go
>>
>>38636779
>28 years old get regularly mistaken for 23 when buying alcohol
>women from high school are fat single mothers
>can finally grow respectable facial hair
>get eye fucked by younger women and older women
>women my own age are too preoccupied with scrounging up an older beta provider

Keeping my hands warm from the toasty of the roasties.
>>
File: chads.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
chads.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Not just women, I see males at 29-30 who look 35 or more. Beer gut, baldness, overall fatness, depression, neckbeard, wrinkles etc.

These were people who looked fine in their late teens-early twenties. If you let yourself go you can only blame yourself.
>>
>>38636779
All the good looking girls from school all hit the wall pretty much 3-4 years after high school. It's interesting to go back expecting them to be even hotter but they're actually less attractive.

On the other hand, it's interesting to check out some of the uglier girls from high school and see how they bloomed. It's nice as fuck not to hit your peak attractiveness in adolescence.

>>38636993
>Males ideal range
Okay, here's the best thing about being a male. There is no ideal range. As long as you don't let yourself depreciate like the blacks after they took Rhodesia, you will always be desired.

Have a regular workout routine and eat something other than fast food 2 nights a week and you will always be relatively desired as a male.
>>
>>38637510
I've been saying this for a while, but it seems like the younger generation of kids all around are aging like absolute dog shit.

I'm thankful I worked out like a maniac since I was 17 and have youthful manlet genetics. I've talked to guys at the bar that looked older than me to realize their 21 and they look fucking 35 (poor hygiene, beer gut).
>>
>>38637520
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dating-website-reveals-age-women-6490993
>>
>>38637579
Yup, and this only gets better with the DDLG trend, there's a lot of 20yo QT's with daddy issues looking for a 40 yo relatively fitbro to give them the stiff D.
>>
>>38637579
Misunderstood your perspective, I thought you meant males were ideal at age 15-25.
>>
>>38637615
As a 40 year old male, I can confirm there are many girls with daddy issues who want my d.
>>
>>38637661
How did you come across them and how do they come on to you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.