[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do normal people...do...exactly? they're like exotic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1430328615319s.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1430328615319s.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
what do normal people...do...exactly?

they're like exotic animals with highly unpredictable behavior patterns

they're always seem to be going somewhere
>>
Run errands, go shopping, see friends, go for walks, walk dogs, engage in hobbies, do drugs, go to movies, go to bars, go to beaches, go get food, meet people for lunch or whatever the fuck. Are you seriously this puzzled over what people do that you can't just guess?
>>
>>38636223
Everytime I go back home after work I cross a few bars and crowded streets and I see so many people out there I just cant wonder why they arent at home. How the fuck are they always outside
>>
>>38636223
I get it. it's just puzzling to me how they have the energy for all that stuff
>>
>>38636250
That's a poor sample population of people you're surveying. Of course you think people are always outside doing things because that's the only state you see them on when you're on the street. If you made it a habit to walk into people's houses you'd see just how many people don't leave the house all too often
>>
>>38636252
That's why they get home at the end of the day and say "Fuck I had a busy day". Everyone gets tired anon, just some people have to do shit before they're fatigued
>>
File: 9780226501178.jpg (95KB, 380x624px) Image search: [Google]
9780226501178.jpg
95KB, 380x624px
They have to look busy, so they don't look weak.
>>
>>38635909
Normie vidya
Drugs
Go to bars to get really drunk too regularly
Instagram

Normies are just unbelievably stupid robots who drown their sorrows in hedonistic shit so often they collectively forget they have sorrows so they outcast anyone who's even remotely self-conscious because they want to pretend theyre living the high life on $60K a year
>>
>>38635909
not really

don't you have abrother or sister?

they are tryhards, the normies. you can hear they talking about any crap that's in the news and they change subject a lot of times because some times not everyone is interested

they don't hold a grudge like robots, though. robots have this little problem of feeling sad is a subject they choose is ditched
>>
>>38635909
We're hurrying to our secret meetings where we plot how to keep the robots down because we fear the day of the Beta Uprising.
>>
File: image%3A1895.jpg (74KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A1895.jpg
74KB, 400x280px
>>38635909
>>38636661
>>38636674
What is reddit doing here
>>
>>38635909
> "Hey, I one time I did this thing"
> "Ah yes, we've all heard this story"
> "Yeah, it's crazy, so..."
> *Tells whole story*
> Everyone laughs as if they heard it for the first time.
>>
>>38636786
This i heard i loot of normalfag conversationsand and they talk about is stories of things they have done, while listened to it i thought i could probably make some stupid story and they would probably believe it, they literally don't talk about anything that they don't see in front of them, so fucking stupid.
>>
>>38636963

I know, right? One need only look through this board to see that robots have so much more deep and intellectually-stimulating conversations like "why you no fuck boys in ass" and "all girls are stupid evil whores because they don't fuck 'nice' guys like me who call them stupid evil whores" and "how best way to kill myself" and "Eliot Rodgers was so kewl" and "all girls fuck black guys behind their boyfriends' backs". Normies just can't compete with the brilliant academia that is /r9k/.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.