[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever date a non-white girl? More specifically, a brown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (50KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 539x960px
Would you ever date a non-white girl?
More specifically, a brown or black girl. (One that was civilized, sweet, helpful/caring, funny, and shared common interests with you.) Pic kind of related.

>inb4 reeeee no shitskins/niggers
>>
I'd take anything with a pulse in this moment of time.
>>
>>38635815
i am dating a non white girl
>>
I hope one day I can be with the one I have my eye on.

One day.
>>
>>38635815
>Non-white girl
well yes ofc...
>brown/black
no, they have a strong smell(at least black girls do, even if they drown in perfume). A kind Latina maybe but absolutely no black.
>>
No, I don't want my children to be mixed race.
>>
>>38635815
yes but they don't want to date me
>>
I'd go white or asian, but not black
>>
my wife is rican and Irish, both my parents were born in Ireland, our daughter has green eyes and dark skin. There's literally nothing wrong with getting 25% colored, she's going to pull a chad
>>
>>38635815
Never with the intention of marrying them.
>>
>>38636070
considering that this isn't actually a shitpost, how do you live with the fact that you'll put a majority of your life and resources into your child so that she can get plowed in all holes and used as a mere cumdumpster by the chads of tomorrow?
>>
>>38635994
How many non-white girls have you tried to date?
>>
Sure. What's the problem? I'm not racist.
>>
File: 1499343294166.jpg (94KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499343294166.jpg
94KB, 1024x1024px
Only white, or a very white Hispanic, not a typical mestizo.
No Asians of any kind, would have to be a very special connection with an Americanized one.
>>
>>38635815
I dated a black [mulatto] girl once. It was bad. Not because we got shit from niggers for mixing, that actually felt nice because it shows they feel threatened, but because she was fatherless.

Women raised without a father are fucked in the head. No exceptions.
They're bad partners and worse mothers. Avoid them at all cost.

I would only mix with high caste latinas [75% + white].
>>
>>38635815
Only if she's more into my sexual deviations than I am, and/or is a huge slut.
>>
>>38635815
woman in the pic looks white to me
>>
>>38636136
I'm pretty autistically detached desu
>>
I married a black girl, straight from Africa. We get along well.
>>
>>38635815
No, but not because of their race, but because the only girls I could ever convince to date me wouldn't be attractive to me.
>>
>>38635815
I'm dating an asian girl who was born in australia does that count?
>>
I actually dont know. Where i live non-white are absolute minority (one of the whitest region in the world). I was 13 when i first saw black dude.
>>
>>38637963
>one of the whitest regions in the world
What country anon?
>>
Never. The less non-whites the better.
>>
>>38637983
>What country anon?
Lithuania and no we're not slavs
>>
>>38638019
>and no we're not slavs
I know that feel anon, I'm from Hungary and burgers always think I'm a slav. I went to high school in America for one semester, and I couldn't convice my deskmate that hungary wasn't part of the USSR. Not even the history teacher would back me up.
>>
>>38635815
As a white man so pale my skin glows in the sunlight, yes I would
White women are disgusting in behavior, their entire lives revolve around getting as much cock lodged inside them as humanly possible so they can brag about it to their equally skanky tumblr friends
My white ex cheated on me, my Tunisian and Taiwanese ones did not
Really sets ignition to the cognition
>>
>>38635815
Asians naturally.
I would probably try an interested cute native, latina or ME. Blacks is pushing it too far, their faces and hair are just beyond the pale
>>
>>38635815
I've dated a yellow girl before and I would again
Other colored girls sure but desu I'd prefer a pale ginger with green eyes and freckles
>>
File: unnamed.png (7KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
7KB, 350x420px
>>38635815
To have kids with, no. But to date, yes. I believe in racial purity.
>>
>>38635815
Yeah sure I don't really care about looks or race she just has to have the same interests and not be looking for a 10/10.
>>
>>38638577
>ginger with green eyes and freckles
Oh, yeah. Gingers are attractive.
>>
File: 5230_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (146KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
5230_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
146KB, 1024x640px
>>38635815
I have a vague plan that involves going to some big city in india/korea/china and fuck local women with my big dick since they're all used to dicklets.
>>
>>38635994
Stan do you know any IRL non-white females
>>
>>38638749
Why asians have smaller cocks?
>>
>>38638282
The only women that don't get "as much cock lodged inside them as humanly possible" Are middle eastern women and asian women
>>
I would maybe keep one around for fun (e.g. fucking) but would never consider having mulattos with her.
>>
>>38636182
"Racism" is a word invented by Leon Trotsky, a communist Jew, who wanted to expand the concept of class struggle to the negroid and mongoloid races against the caucasoids.
>>
>>38635815
>a brown or black girl
>that was civilized

i would, but it's not possible, unless they're 3/4 white and just look a bit ethnic.
>>
>>38635822
Why so picky? I'd take anything human at this point
>>
>>38637732
>I married a black girl, straight from Africa. We get along well.
Tell us more about her

Is she educated? How did you meet her? What part of Africa is she from?
>>
>>38635994
>>38638772
Stan do you know any IRL females
>>
>>38635815
obviously, my second choice after a white girl would be a light skinned arab girl.
>>
>>38635815
Usually no, but the current girl I like is latina. She's pale as hell but she said that she tans pretty dark if she goes out a lot, and can't get sunburned, so I guess technically she's not white.

>>38635994
If you lived in a white-majority town in America there'd be a black girl who'd want you, I am sure. Negresses always want to be bleached if they grew up mostly around whites.

>>38636939
>high caste latinas [75% + white].
Good taste anon. Also, I had a friend who dated a mulatto chick. Her (black) mother was batshit crazy and literally pointed a gun at her once. Thankfully the girl had the brains to run away to her father (white, and they had been separated of course).
>>
>>38636148
some
>>38638772
>>38639685
no, females of any kind don't want to be seen with me because i am short, ugly and autistic
>>38639725
seems like black women mostly stick to their own males though
>>
I don't like lack girls or very dark indian girls(they're tolerable though).
Everything else I'm perfectly fine with. I just don't like black girls.
>>
>>38635889
Latinas are never kind you idiot. They're either cucking you or are too scared to be cucked and will always be bitching at you for even looking at other women.
>>
>>38640015
>always be bitching at you for even looking at other women.
Not that guy, but I don't see the problem with this.
>>
>>38640056
You say that now, but it gets too much after a while.
>>
>>38640056
That isn't anime-tier cute clingyness, its far more annoying than that and tends to become very offensive.
Not saying avoid at all costs if it is your thing, but I would cut and run quickly if she tries that way.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.