[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met a girl and her friend said she has had a lot of trouble

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1464134034041 (1).jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464134034041 (1).jpg
68KB, 633x758px
So I met a girl and her friend said she has had a lot of trouble with guys in the past and that she has been ''fucked over'' by boys

is this just codeword for her having ridden the cock carousel?
>>
Yep.
She's been dicked by several men.
>>
>>38634797
I thought as much

fucking whore
>>
Yes. leave now. contact your school immediately .
>>
>>38634797
>several
More like dozens
>>
>>38634790
Yip. It means she's attracted to "pump and dump" Chads.

Her mindset would probably be "I hate the fact that I'm attracted to jerks" or "why are so many men jerks!".

She's bad news, best keep clear.
>>
It means she either gets pumped and dumped repeatedly and doesn't learn from her mistakes, or she is an insufferable cunt to be in a relationship with and lies to her friends about why her relationships fail.
>>
>>38634790
Of course it is, OP. Just forget about her and move on.
>>
>>38634790
>is this just codeword for her having ridden the cock carousel?
Yes, and she is probably having half of those on her contact list, and that she will be more than glad to go meet them and "hear their apology so she can close matters".

Means exactly what you think it does.
>>
>>38634790
She definitely rode the coco carousel and is probably looking for a nice beta provider. Get out as fast as you can.
>>
>>38634790
She's been dicked down by several guys. She's also probably the reason the relationship (if one even existed) didn't work out. She's the common denominator in a string of bad relationships, what does that tell you?
Of course her friend's going to be on her side
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.