[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My driving test (UK) is tomorrow, I'm fucking shitting myself,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0560.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
My driving test (UK) is tomorrow, I'm fucking shitting myself, my instructor told me I can do it with my eyes shut and I know my driving is really good, but I'm still freaking the fuck out in case there's some stupid technical thing I fuck up

Does anyone have any advice they can give me on any of the technicalities I need to know about?
>>
>>38634753
It's easy. How old are you anon?
>>
just b yerself
also make sure you use the indicator lamps .
just turn them on anytime
much win anon
>>
>>38634753
Calm the fuck down big boy. Just drive good and don't give a shit. That's literally the only acceptable attitude, don't give a shit. You fuck up just take the test again, but as long as you're driving good, there's not a whole lot you can realistically fuck up
>>
>>38634753

Don't do what I did, and offer to suck the examiners cock.
>>
>>38634778
I'm 18, got my provisional the day I turned 17 and I've been doing the driving for my dad basically any time we're not on the motorway since then

>>38634783
You think so? I have heard that if your general confidence makes a good impression on them it helps you pass, but I'm not sure if that's one of those myths like "they fail everyone on Friday because they've ran out of pass certificates"
>>
>>38634815
typical faggot
so much origaneo
>>
>>38634753
i tried to get my license but it was so fucking boring so i gave up, how do normals like op do it?
>>
>>38634753

Drive off from the test centre and half way through pull over, and give the examiner a cheeky little blowie.

Pass with a couple of minors if you don't swallow.
Pass with no minors if you swallow.

Worked for me.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>38634753
when you see the instructor tomorrow walk up and give him a firm handshake and insist on speaking with the manager
>>
>>38634753

Just drive like you always drive, don't get nervous, getting nervous ruins everything.
>>
>>38634965
I was incredibly nervous, and I passed with flying colours first time.
>>
>passed theory test but left my paper documents at the test center
>mum offered to go pick them up for me since she was just going down that way
>left it with her, says she picked them up for me
>few months later, day of the practical test rolls around
>ask mum for my papers because you need to take them with you to be able to do the test
>turns out she never picked them up in the first place
>couldn't do my fucking driving test
>had already paid 60-70 quid for it and couldn't cancel it, had to book another for a few months later
>couldn't cancel the 3 hour pre-test lesson with my instructor either, still had to go driving around with him while he tried to give me some long winded motivational speech about not giving up and not letting life get you down
Fucking women, never trust them with anything. They'll either lose, steal or ruin it. To this day I make sure to keep all my important documents with me and never let my mum hang onto them. Oh well, still managed to pass my test first time with only 4 minors anyway.
>>
>>38634753
If it's going to rain tomorrow like it is today, then be extra careful but don't let it intimidate you. Don't take any larger risks, but obviously don't be too timid on the road either.

I should know since I had to do mine in the rain. But as a driver I can tell you, doing a driving test in the rain is nothing compared to driving home in the dark and torrential rain at busy rush hour with road works, an accident, heavy traffic, and a broken exhaust that's literally about to fall off (fell off just as I made it home)
>>
>>38634753
Have a beer beforehand mate. Steadys the nerves and you'll thank me later. Dont drink any more or your a fuckin idiot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.