[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a girl ever liked you back? What happened & why didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x829px
Has a girl ever liked you back?
What happened & why didn't you guys get together?
>>
>>38633963

Boy do you know where you are?
Of course no girl has ever liked any of us back.
You must be new to /r9k/
>>
Erectile dysfunction.
I didn't deserve it anyways. I lied and faked my way through it, PUA style. They would've realized eventually.
>>
File: IMG_1751.jpg (176KB, 1097x1762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1751.jpg
176KB, 1097x1762px
>>38633963
Met through a friend. We genuinely enjoyed each other's company but time and distance fucked us over, plus I'm autistic as fuck and don't understand boundaries.

I like looking through the text logs sometimes.
>>
Yeah, maybe ?

Turned out she was psycho, that cheated on eggy.

Never again.
>>
Yeah my gf

Originallllllll
>>
>>38634067
>I reciprocate the feeling
God I love you anon
>>
>>38634067
You two sound like a pair of autistic retards.

It's cute.
>>
>>38633977
Most people here are fucking normies or even Chads.
>>
Yes. Because I'm also a girl and we have the same exact first and middle name and it freaked me out. Also I didn't want to admit to my family how gay I am.
>>
>>38633963
My ex girlfriend.
She was diagnosed with a type of cancer way too late, and then she was diagnosed with a disease that would slowly make her deaf over time, forgot the name of it though.

I ended up pretending to be insane and then broke up with her because I was too weak to live with her knowing she'd be either deaf or dead before me.
>>
I think she liked me at first, she invited me to go out to the mall with her.

I ended up never going and she slowly lost interest. In the end she brought her black boyfriend in and removed me from facebook.
>>
>>38633963
Yes.
She was "asexual". I don't even think that's a real thing, it's some tumblr meme, but the prospect of being in a sexless relationship and being permanently blueballed wasn't appealing.
>>
>>38633963
She's a whore and told me she couldn't stay loyal, even though she wanted to fuck me right after she told me that.

I told her to fuck off while I was sobbing
>>
File: 14973002825167.png (8KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
14973002825167.png
8KB, 244x206px
>>38633963
twice
one unironically demoted me to bestfriend after 3 days the other one was a crazy girl that decided to tell me she was a cutter one day after a friend of mine had passed away. I was the happiest man alive when she decided to go back with her ex as I was too much of a pussy about dumping her for fear of her doing something stupid.
>>
I got my very first gf very recently
It feels surreal
I always thought I would die without any interest from anybody
>>
I know her through a friend's fiance. Unfortunately i only get to see her a few times a year, and the last time we were together about six months ago i totally blew the best opportunity ill probably ever get. Its undeniable that there was something between us, but ive probably remained passive for too long at this point.
>>
>>38633963
No, never has a girl liked me. Ever.
>>
>>38634346
Where did you meet? Aren't you afraid of it falling apart?
>>
File: 1484124299717.jpg (26KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
1484124299717.jpg
26KB, 461x458px
No, but I've never liked anyone either, so not fussed.
>>
any girl that liked me changed her mind shortly after getting to know me better

>>38634346
fuck outta here normie
>>
Yes but only because it was long distance and I pretended to be someone I wasn't.
>>
File: christmas yui.gif (499KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
christmas yui.gif
499KB, 520x720px
>>38633963
The only time in my life this happened to me I didn't realize it until 1 year later. Girl asked me out.
>>
>>38634253
Tbh I have zero sexdrive and never had.
Don't even masturbate.

>tfw my balls (rarely) empty themselves when I sleep at the ripe age of 27
>>
Never. There was an extremely drunk hambeast I barely knew who tried to put moves on me once, but her degeneracy disgusted me so I turned her down
>>
Ive literally never had a girl interested in me before.
>>
>>38634910
>her degeneracy disgusted me so I turned her down
desu if a person has interest in me (and probably most people here) there is clearly something wrong with them.
>>
Back in 7th grade or something, there was a girl who in hindsight probably liked me. She always hung out with me when I was alone and always tried to struck a conversation.

Unfortunately I was massively autistic at the time and was afraid of it being a prank and having Chads and Stacies mock me, so one time I screamed her to "LEAVE ME ALONE" really loudly and she never talked to me again.

Then there was another time where a fat chick liked me and I liked her too, but she cucked me with some guy before we even started dating.
>>
>>38634946
There's that too. If there were someone I cared about in that way, I could never let them make the mistake of being with me
>>
>>38634827
You cant be this open on fagbook.
Grow up.
>>
>>38633963
Twice
First blew over after one week because i am way too autistic too maintain that shit and second time i wasnt interested, she was 5/10 slightly chubby ex gf of a friend of mine. No thanks
>>
>>38633963

When i was 11 there was this cute girl in class who i fell in love with. I remember that i liked her so much but i didn't have the balls to tell her. So i decided to tell it to some of her female friends and they wanted to help me out to get with her. Turns out she liked me as well, se we ended up togheter but we kept it secret. Sadly we never kissed, but we didn't stay togheter for long. When the new school year started i was so afraid to tell her that i still liked her, that i completely ignored her. After some time one of her friends came to me and told me that she felt really bad after i ghosted her. Each time i start thinking about this, i feel very bad, an horrible person, i had a good occasion to gain confidence with girls and i wasted it, but i was too little.

I never stopped to like her tho, if i had to occasion to meet her again, i would try to hit on her. She was the only person (outside of my family, lets say) who felt genuine interest in me.
>>
It's happened to me many times, OP. That's how I got married.

>inb4 reeeee
>>
>>38634959
>afraid of it being a prank
goddamn it fucking sucks to have this shitty low self esteem, constantly having the defenses up
>>
Sure, my ex came after me and my ex before her I pursued myself.

I also went out with a coworker last year in the summer, constant lunches at work, and a couple of restaurant + drinks -nights and bar trips in the weekends with a walk on the beach and ice cream mixed in there.

At one point she said something along the lines of "it's nice having someone to talk to" which is the most she admitted towards me, then she suddenly just quit everything, no lunches, no talking on Facebook, nothing.

A couple of months later she has a BF which I learned via Facebook, he's a 4/10 at best with no seemingly intellectual qualities and doesn't hold a candle to me so go figure :/
>>
>>38633963
>online 'gfs'
>always distant
>the ones who genuinely liked me i didnt really find attractive enough to fall in love with

>date someone closer
>get along like a house on fire online
>I think she's cute, she doesnt mind my mediocre appearance
>no romantic chemistry when we meet, cant banter like we did online

My irl game is weak. Im just not great at talking
>>
File: 1496292101484.png (245KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1496292101484.png
245KB, 595x842px
>>38633963
We dated for a year and then she cheated on me.
>still bigger robot than most of this board
>>
>>38635190
I feel sorry for you wife.
>>
They shaved their head and ut turned me off alot
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.