[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is my autistic son, matt joyce, he supports trump and voted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160824-002122.png (192KB, 248x440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160824-002122.png
192KB, 248x440px
this is my autistic son, matt joyce, he supports trump and voted for him back in november

recently he has been receiving death threats from leftists, what do i do?
>>
>>38633949
>recently he has been receiving death threats from leftists, what do i do?
tell him to find the nearest gender clinic and repent for his sins by wiping the influence of his straight white male existence through transitioning to female and educating himself on intersectional feminist literature

either that or just tell him to stop being a faggot
>>
>>38634002
this is serious, he has low functioning autism and is very scared, he has been crying nonstop since yesterday
>>
>>38633949
Keep him off the internet and force him to stop being an autistic fuckboi
>>
>>38634021
and you think posting his full name and face on r9k of all places is going to help? I don't believe that a parent of someone with his condition could be that stupid and/or callous.

On the off chance this is actually real, tell him to remove all social media presence, or at least make all of his accounts/posts set to private so that only people he knows can see it.

What websites is he getting these threats on? When and why did they start? What has he done about it?
>>
>>38634127
"remove all social media presence"
that's what he has done, but they seem to have uncovered every single one of his accounts

"What websites is he getting these threats on?"
facebook, but as of now they have spread to his email, instagram, and more

"When and why did they start?"
I have no idea, him and several others around the town have been targeted by antifa members and leftist groups simply because they stated their support for trump like once or twice

"What has he done about it?"
he has mostly ignored it, until a few people threatened to cut his throat and stomp on his head, he has been very panic-y after that
>>
>>38634287
>but they seem to have uncovered every single one of his accounts
>they have spread to his email, instagram, and more

delete all of them

>him and several others around the town have been targeted
>people threatened to cut his throat and stomp on his head

at this point you need to contact the authorities and advise those other people to do so, as well. if you want it all to stop, you have to show them that you're not going to take it.

to be blunt, there isn't much else i can say. unless there's some random vigilante hacker on here, there's nothing else to say besides delete everything online and call the police. I'd highly advise you to delete this thread as having your son's name and face on here is just not a good idea. this website has a reputation for being full of horrible people and it can sure as hell live up to that sometimes.

you know your son better than i do, so in the meantime, try to distract as best you know how. consider finding a counselor for him. good luck.
>>
>>38634415
I alerted the police 3 hours ago

just as you posted this, the sherrif's department called me, the people who have been terrorizing my son as well as a around 14 other people from the town, have been arrested

they are apparently a 'gang' of six 17-to-21-year-old drug-abusing antifa activists, who have also been connected a robbery which took place 2 months ago

I have deleted all of my son's accounts, and will look for a good counselor, thank you for the help.
>>
>people are falling for this bait
What happened to this board.
>>
>>38634543
What's so bad about people trying to help a dude claiming he has a serious issue on the off chance that they're actually telling the truth?

I know it's r9k but if anything it's the dudes that bait that "ruin" this board
>>
>>38634646
>What's so bad about people trying to help a dude claiming he has a serious issue on the off chance that they're actually telling the truth?

Because it's obvious. Why would a father would put his trust on to his us? Also, the "father" gave out his full name and picture.
>>
>>38634002
Tell him those hitlery faggots aren't gonna do anything.
>>
File: Jay braindead.jpg (22KB, 457x529px) Image search: [Google]
Jay braindead.jpg
22KB, 457x529px
>>38634769
Doesn't mean shit dude. Maybe the father's just not knowledgeable about the internet. Who cares, even if it is bait, the dude who helped out OP at least knows for sure that he didn't ignore someone who could have been genuinely asking for help. There's zero effort required to type up a few paragraphs on a keyboard, and since 4chan is an anonymous imageboard there's also not really any sort of humiliation that'll stick with you for the remainder of your time here unless you let some faggot's shitty insult hurt you emotionally.
>>
>>38634906
>Maybe the father's just not knowledgeable about the internet
Then how did he end up on /r9k/, of all places?
>>
>>38634953
This. He could have gone to normie-book or hell even yahoo questions.
>>
>>38634953
Who gives a dang heck help the dude out anyway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.