[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate girls who indulge in sex? If she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oakk41O1Dh1uoxr4qo1_1280.png (447KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oakk41O1Dh1uoxr4qo1_1280.png
447KB, 800x600px
Does anyone else hate girls who indulge in sex? If she's into things like pic related I could never consider her girlfriend or even friend material.

Ideally I want to date virgins and only virgins now and cuddle them and maybe have sex months or a year later when shes ready.
>>
>>38633070
>it's another "insecure bitter virgin makes blog post about shit no one cares about and thinks he's worthy of a girl giving him her virginity" episode
sage
>>
>>38633070
I'm a Real Virgin Girl TM and I'd never date someone like you good thing I'm planning on dying this way so I'll never give any of you entitled creeps what you want lol
>>
>>38633236
Pls be my real virgin gf
>>
>having sex before marriage
You degenerate hillbilly

I could never have sex with a woman that isn't my wife
>>
>>38633255
Only if you OD on xanax codeine and fentanyl with right on schedule this October
>>
>>38633308
Wait, wait, what was so creepy about what he said? I have even saw "chads" saying that they like virgins, is not something new, is not something just from rk9, you can also find things like that in books dating even from the middle ages, like wtf girl? The logic behind is that some guys think that the least experience a girl has the possibility of getting cheated on can be lowered since it seems the most experience a girl gets in bed the same girl becomes exponentially perverted OR starts raising her standards, basically a lot of guys like girls with 0 or low experience as method of damage control
>>
>>38633070
My mentality has always been if women or men over indulge in sex it's because they're mentally ill and can't actually form real connections with people. That's the red flag I get from it. It's one thing to have had sex with a few people after being on earth for 25 something years it's another thing to have so many partners that you can't remember all their names.
>>
>>38633883
I don't care I hate you all and I want you to die unhappy, I'm going to depart this world and take my hymen with me
>>
>>38634477
The fox and the grapes bitch
>>
>>38634532
I have a vagina I think I could coerce a robot/man to have a relationship with me. I'm 19 years old and slim just very disillusioned with men and people in general.
>>
>>38633070
>Ideally I want to date virgins
They suck, it just isn't fun.
Honestly I WANT a kinky slut, but you can never trust her to stop and be exclusive for you now.
But thinking a virgin would be acting different and deserve any more trust is a pipedream.
>>
>>38634477
Poor baby I love you. Please don't kys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.