[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want success? It'd only make your life harder. Comfort

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Pool Side.jpg (69KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
Pool Side.jpg
69KB, 500x434px
Do you want success? It'd only make your life harder. Comfort and security is better.

Why do you have to want success to begin with? What's so wrong with living an everyday life?
>>
success means different things for different people
>>
I don't want success exactly, but I do want enough money that I can live alone with my dogs without worrying about going hungry or losing shelter I am not asking for the world, but it still seems like my goal is so far away from me.
>>
>>38633022
Gee, thanks, I didn't know that...
>>
I don't want fame or power just money so I don't have to work and I can focus on my hobbies.
>>
>>38633041
you dont seem to get that though, because you're implying success will be bad.
>>
>>38633057
And you don't seem to get that you don't get that I get it.
>>
>>38633090
i haven't seen any evidence to believe you get it.
>>
>>38633103
Exactly, you're blind
>>
>>38633115
prove you get it.
>>
I just want to be comfy with a nice job and much free time as possible. If I can work on my interests and skills, that's success for me.

Always favouring comfort and security leads to stagnation and doing nothing all your life, avoiding both failure and success. People on their deathbeds usually always regret what they didn't do over what they did.
>>
>>38633011
Who cares about some unreal idea like "success". It's all about the money. That's it. Successful people are just fags who like to gloat of all the things they do that you can't. You care about "success" if you want attention. Money is the only real thing that matters, because it's real
>>
I am currently working a wagecuck minimum wage job 4 days a week, during my semester, since I am changing college(easy here in germany, its free).
I would earn more than minimum wage, if I would learn 2 years in this job and earn 2k a month after taxes, its enough to have a nice flat in this part of the country and live the life comfy, BUT I fucking hate the job. It is just plain boring machine work. Not even smart engineering, it is just pressing a button 1000 times per shift(yes actually) and carrying some pieces from A to B. To do that until I retire and die alone is just straight up dumb, if there is the slightest chance I can earn the same income being self employed, which will be my goal after college.
>>
>>38633011
Comfort and security are increasingly out of reach for average people. Get with the program now, or watch your quality of life slowly decline for the rest of your life.
>>
>>38633011

Comfort and security are a success in and of themselves
>>
>>38634631
This

I'm scared

All I want is security. I don't care how I'm perceived I just want to be left the fuck alone
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.