[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just smashed my ps4 up after getting frustrated with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2bc.jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
15KB, 600x583px
>tfw just smashed my ps4 up after getting frustrated with crash bandicoot

How do you contain your anger robots?
>>
>>38632878
I suppress it until I hit my breaking point and it all comes spewing out of me.
>>
>>38632878
stop being a mentally weak piece of garbage
>>
Autistic screeching. It really helps. I was playing Day of Infamy yesterady and my team fucked up. Needless to say, I was mad. Instead of breaking my keyboard or monitor I simply started screeching as loud as I could.
>>
>>38633097
This, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Chimping out over a video game??
>>
>>38632878
I once threw my controller so hard it broke my tv screen. Ragequiting is never a good plan in hindsight.
>>
I used to rage hard, but I came to terms sucking at video games. You should too OP. You suck and you know it.
>>
File: Thom_Angry.png (609KB, 957x740px) Image search: [Google]
Thom_Angry.png
609KB, 957x740px
I hop on my bed and screech into my pillow flailing all my limbs. I'm usually good after 30 seconds or so of that.
>>
>>38632896
>this
my idiot mother told me to do this when i was bullied in middleschool and i listened
one they this fucking chad crossed the line and i almost killed him
dont anon just buy yourselff a punching bag and use it when you have a need
>>
>>38633155
Autism meltdowns are no joke

You temporarily lose self control and go into auto-pilot rage mode

I'm normally a pretty quiet dude but I get scary when the 'tism storm activates.
>>
>>38632878
>Being this much of a casual
>>
I drink and punch myself in the stomach. The bruises make me smile.
>>
>>38632878
>i don't
I usualy try to keep calm then let it just kinda stay until i blow up at someone or cry myself to sleep.
It's nice
>>
>>38633228
>huh, have to try that next time
>>
>>38632878
What level/Crash game hurt you op?
>>
I once smashed a plate into a wall, because a moth kept flying into my eye while I was speedrunning Silent Hill. Everything about the situation was tailored to piss me off, from the timing, to the sound of buzzing moth wings in my eye socket.

Ironically there is a moth boss in the game
>>
>>38633379
Crash Bandicoot 2. Cold Hard Crash trying to get both gems.
>>
>>38633406
did you stream it?
>>
>>38633421
Oh yeah, fuck that level. Also if you didn't already get a gold or platinum relic on Piston it Away, be glad you broke your PS4. Crash 2 remastered feels a lot harder than the other games.
>>
>>38633443
I'm not even doing all the relics. I've done some but decided early on this will not be possible for me. I have only done 8 gold on Crash 1 (platinum ones easy to get on the chase levels) and may get another two just for one of the trophies.
>>
>>38633254
>>this
incorrect use of greentext this is your warning
>>
I clench and unclench my fists over and over.
Or I tap my sternum or lips continuously until I calm down.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.