[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nerdy, chubby, roastie girl >now considered a sex symbol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1500589290485.png (251KB, 794x901px) Image search: [Google]
1500589290485.png
251KB, 794x901px
>nerdy, chubby, roastie girl
>now considered a sex symbol
>thousands of orbiters and subscribers on her youtube sending her donations
>several dozen tinder requests every single week

Meanwhile fat, nerd men are villified, insulted, and spat upon, getting no pussy, no sex ever

Why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>>38631435
we men barely have standards, while women, have pretty strict standards.
>>
Blame yourself, fatty. You'd fuck anything, even that disgusting blob you call a "female gamer"
>>
>>38631483
>him having bare minimum standards is part of the reason

If he had strict standards/confidence he'd be worse off.
>>
>>38631435
Before the Internet it was hard for fat rosaries to get attention and therefore the had to settle for nerds. Now, millions of nerds beta orbit them online and Chad is willing to pump n dump them so they overvalue themselves.
>>
>>38631435
whom?
oeigihahahahabjalalal
>>
>good looking men want to smash everything and jump from woman to woman as long as she's average, giving them unreasonably high unwarranted standards
>average men are thirsty as fuck and would rather date a bottom of the barrel ugly landwhale than have some fucking standards
>this leaves bottom of the barrel ugly man with nothing
If men had any integrity at all, this wouldn't be an issue at all.
>>
>>38632265
But this is also because of our high sex drives. So we have to blame biology.
>>
>>38632265
this is evolution at work here pal
>>
>>38632316
>WE HAVE TO BLAME BIOLOGY FOR BEING UNABLE TO COMMIT TO ONE WOMAN

>WE CANT JUST STICK TO ONE SEX PARTNER WE FUCK ALOT

You have no self control, faggot.
>>
>>38631435

Because men have low value. Women are always wanted by the sex with less value thus giving females more.

Men have to show off their feathers and dance and women will choose the best one every time.

So long as woman are wanted they have power to choose, the unchosen lower their standards until they have none.

The lowest valued woman is worth more than the average man.

You can thank men for doing this to themselves.
>>
>>38631483
>>38632265
>>38632368
>>38632622
>blaming men
I WANT KEKS OFF MY /R9K/, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Because female hypergamy, 80/20 rule and a bunch of other shit you have already read a million times.
>>
>>38632646

You can say it didnt happen but it did, men traded their worth and dignity for pussy. Made women too valued and too powerful and look where you are at.

Cant blame the brainless bitch for soaking free rewards and higher expectations.

Blame the men who threw it at her for free.
>>
File: alone.jpg (243KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
243KB, 1300x867px
>>38631435
>tfw nerdy chubby roastie girl ex
>teased her nips while playing Mario Kart Double Dash
>eventually she stops trying to play and tells me to keep going
>tfw came on her belly while the Yoshi's Island course theme was droning on in the background

>tfw no more gf to do these things with
>>
>>38632646
>implying you'd refuse it if females lined up for you showering you with gifts begging you for sex
Men are at fault for being so desperate.
>>
>>38632716
what a filthy fucking casual, be glad you don't have her anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.