[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After years of battling depression and hating myself I am finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: everything will be fine.jpg (206KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
everything will be fine.jpg
206KB, 1280x960px
After years of battling depression and hating myself I am finally happy. The happiest I have have ever been. Happy about my life. Happy about my situation. I'm at peace with being alone. I feel great. Almost bulletproof. Doesn't stop me from being an autistic fuck in public (I have trouble communicating with other people irl) but I've made peace with it.

It does get better anons. Even if there looks to be no way out it does get better.
>>
Congratulations anon. You've acended to normiehood.

I'm unironically pround and jelous of you. Take your (You), you deserve it.
>>
>>38631064
how did you reach this point of happiness? meditation? eventually just not giving a fuck? i do envy you, i hate being alone.
>>
then get the fuck off 4chan you retard
>>
>>38631064
>It does get better anons.
no it doesn't you lying shitsack

it got better for you. it CAN get better. that does not mean it WILL get better. it most likely won't.
>>
File: nuclear family.jpg (400KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear family.jpg
400KB, 1200x1200px
>>38631101
Not giving a fuck definitely helped. I think the biggest thing that helped me was writing. When I write I can be anyone I want. I could be as strong as the hulk and get as much pussy as [insert billionaire playboy here]. Or I can have a stable job and a nuclear family if I wanted. It really did help.
>>
Kill yourself no one cares and if you want to post some retarded shit like that go to Reddit dumbass.
>>
File: DBIE8jZUIAEHcQ8.jpg (54KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
DBIE8jZUIAEHcQ8.jpg
54KB, 750x600px
>>38631220
I'm sorry I can't hear you what did you say?
>>
>>38631064
How old are you anon?
I'm 21 and i never really had a true "friend" since i moved out of Canada to the US since i was 12,

I've been alone ever since, can't relate to anyone and only had temporary friends just because we share a common hobby and we went to school together, they all eventually abandoned me in the end.

I'm sure you had this same feeling but how do you supress these feelings mane? Each day is literal suffering
>>
>>38631064
Awww that's nice, robot turned human <3
Now fuck off and never come back you beautiful bastard, for your own good
>>
File: 1500444675809.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1500444675809.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>38631064
Happy for you OP, don't forget this feeling. The dread will come back in waves but you can overcome it again, just remember again that it does get better.
>>
it gets easier when you get out of puberty
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.