[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>back to college in a month >another 9 months of complete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1483214937908.jpg (91KB, 519x508px) Image search: [Google]
1483214937908.jpg
91KB, 519x508px
>back to college in a month
>another 9 months of complete isolation
>another 9 months of stressing over grades
>another 9 months of absolute hell
Cool I'm gonna fucking kms
>>
just drop out you retard
why did you go in the first place
>>
Just finish your degree and be done with it. It's just high school 2.0. Or you can see a therapist and try to make things better. Remember, if you don't make an effort, nothing will change.
The ONLY other pathway is to drop out, wagecuck (which is fucking atrocious), and still be unhappy and depressed. Good luck.
>>
>>38630836
Im trying to get a degree man
>>
File: 1499842541989.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499842541989.gif
469KB, 500x281px
Fuck I know that feel

It's gonna be fucking hell
>>
>>38630858
the degree won't matter if you're the kind of person who's completely isolated in college. with no connections you're equally as fucked as a high school dropout
>>
File: teehee and simon.png (11KB, 735x398px) Image search: [Google]
teehee and simon.png
11KB, 735x398px
>>38630822
>Simon
Fuck that guy
>>
>>38630822
Thank god, I'll finally be able to fucking drink.
>>
>>38630857
>see a therapist
fucking retard
>>
File: smiling wojack.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
smiling wojack.png
11KB, 645x773px
>stopped working couple weeks before spring semester ended because I thought I had another job lined up
>other job didn't pan out
>didn't want to go back to old job
>worked as a landscaper as a week, got fired
>other than that been NEET the entire summer
>got a new job at the school I go to that I start a week from yesterday
>get to use gym at school for free through a class
>school starts in a month
>gonna be working out, going to school, and working all in the same place on the same days
>tfw looking forward to getting fit, making money, and advancing my education
>>
yeah but this is my last semester.. probably ever because I don't think I will continue into a masters or phD program for my lame sociology BA

if anything I might do some teaching certification or something but I doubt that much too. If I got a job working at a cannabis dispensary I would be in my dream industry
>>
>>38630900
don't believe this fag
having a degree puts you leaps and bounds ahead of a dropout
you're gonna make it OP
>>
>>38630822
Join a club/society. First year of college was among the worst of my life and I was basically in the same position as you, then I at the start of second year I went to a few societies for things I was interested in and people were super eager to make friends despite me being a total social retard. Now I have an actual small group of friends for the first time in five years who I'll be living with for third year.
>>
>>38630822
hey OP find atleast ONE person you might relate to. one. college will be miles less shitty I assume.
>>
I'm gonna go to the university counseling center this year. Hopefully it's not too late for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.