[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post something ironically >someone replies as if it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

>post something ironically
>someone replies as if it's serious or wildly misinterprets the meaning of my post

100% of the time when i post on /r9k/ this happens
i swear this is the lowest iq board
which board do you think is collectively dumbest?
post your answer itt
>>
/b/ is the dumbest board by far
>>
>>38630612
Fuck off ironical faggot. It's so popular and annoying nowadays.
>>
>>38630612
/b/, /cgl/, or /soc/. Although /g/ is definitely the most easily baited.
>>
Why did you type your post in the form of a poem? Your post makes you look literally inept and destroys any value that your original question had. I suggest you read a few books and then come back when you figure out how sentences are written.

Also yes, this is the dumbest board. But it's your fault.
>>
File: 1499672107122.png (179KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
1499672107122.png
179KB, 294x282px
>be self-deprecating ironic idiot
>completely detecting from post quality
>some people misinterpret you being a real fucking human and not a retarded teenage cuck
>LMAO PEOPLE SO DUMB WHY AM I A FUCKING GENIUS
Pretentious teenage twat. Go back to r*ddit or S4S. Let me guess you think you got me because all your posts are so fucking stupid and this is your coping mechanism.
>never made an insightful post in my life because I don't want to being a retard is so fun lol.
>>
>>38630652
bad attempt at subtlety you literally said ironical

>>38630687
another predictable le epic troll because i said "someone replies as if it's serious or wildly misinterprets the meaning of my post" so now you're deliberately responding like that to be an ass

>>38630717
and another one let's see how many more comedians show up
>>
File: 1500596680880.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500596680880.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
@38630767
This is just sad Op You think you are such an epic troll but you are just wasting your precious limited lifespan pretending to be a fucking tard for (yous) on a virgin anime board. Please seek help. Maybe when you turn 20 you'll stop being such a self-deprecating idiot with nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>38630817
in case you're not joking if you really think everyone who appreciates 'ironic' humour and gets frustrated by people misinterpreting them is some kind of mean spirited delusional loser you're literally just wrong
irony is fun and everyone gets mad at idiots even other idiots it's normal
but oh wait you're just trying really hard to get me to respond as if you're serious when i know you're not
also lol i've fucked better looking girls than the one you orbit and if you're the same person who posts her on [s4s] kys you're creepy af
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.