[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is fucking an 18 year old tonight. I'm sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: sex.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
My boyfriend is fucking an 18 year old tonight.
I'm sitting at home watching crap tv.
Any other cuckqueens?
How do you deal?
>>
I'm sitting here taking care of my bf's baby. He fucked the mother earlier as she lives with us. Right now they're snuggling and watching netflix.
>>
>>38629963
you have to be trolling jesus christ
>>
>>38629963
Are you guys poly or something?
Do you fuck her as well, or are you just along for the ride?
>>
>>38629977
>trolling

I wish.
>>
File: 1499998890046.png (90KB, 310x304px) Image search: [Google]
1499998890046.png
90KB, 310x304px
>>38629932
Fembots are not cucks. Anon Stap
>>
>>38630011
obviously we can be.
>>
>>38629932
80/20 Rule in action
>>
>>38629986
They might call it that but there isn't really anything mutual between us. Occasionally she might make me do something to her but since they had the baby it's not often. Along for the ride like you said is closer to it, even though he's my bf. Looking forward to when this is all over.
>>
>>38630041
Does it even look like its going to be over ever?

>>38630036
well, yeah. Why not have 100% if the 80% will just suck it up and deal?
>>
>>38630093
Eventually it will be over, I can't take this forever. Hopefully it reaches that point before I get stuck in this situation or something.
>>
why would anyone cuck a female. women cuck their rich husbands. why would a man cuck his pathetic fembot gf. he wouldn't have one in the first place
>>
>>38630124
nice meme, any proof you're actually letting your bf cuck you?

girls can't really get cucked like guys can anyway. it doesn't bother them as much, as evidenced by this thread - if it were reversed genders, the guy would be pouring his heart out on how he wants to kill himself and his life is over.
>>
>>38630287
It's not my choice to let him do what he's doing, it's a situation I'm forced to accept mostly because of financial reasons. I'm not independent so until I am I have to live with him, and he wouldn't accept me living here if I wasn't his gf or at least letting him fuck me. We never broke up or anything like that though even after what's gone on, and he still treats me as his gf. He just also does things with his ex.
>>
>>38630287
OP here.
Don't know how I could provide you proof.
We do have threesomes and stuff, we just hadn't ever done him fucking a girl solo (aside from the times he cheated on me).
I feel like I'm not justified in being mad or anything.
I am hurting, but I don't want him to know. It would only fuel his claims that my insecurities are what hurt us.
>>
cool e roleplay thread sageru
>>
File: laughing frog.png (177KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing frog.png
177KB, 258x360px
>>38630337
No, it is your choice. You made this choice when you chose Chad.

>>38630439
Reminder that this is what Chad does to women, they don't even feel like they have a right to speak out about it. Holy fucking kek
>>
File: 14444443.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
14444443.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>38630011

All women get cucked kek. It's not an issue. Women have no self-respect and no one actually respects women.
>>
>>38631166

>working for g man

he's gonna dox you and then ban you kek
>>
>>38629932
>tfw slowly starting to like cuckqueen shit
For no I feel like I wouldn't like it in practice, but in theory it's growing on me
>>
>>38630041
>Occasionally she might make me do something to her
Does she make you eat her out under the brackfest table on your knees?
You should live me me, all I'd make you do is vacuum
>>
>>38632002
Uh not that much but she has made me go down on her before. I hate it though, it makes me feel like trash.
>>
>>38630287
Yes they can. They have to be really fat and really ugly with 0% self esteem. I was a chad back in high school before I rekt myself with drugs and I knew a land whale just like this. The BF will get rid of her soon most likely.
>>
>>38632908
Yet being a cuckqueen and letting your bf fuck other women / snuggle with other women doesn't make you feel like trash?

Fucking retarded woman.
>>
>>38630041
>Looking forward to when this is all over.

it'll never be over because you have no backbone and you'll never get your shit together and leave him.
>>
>>38629932
>technically have 2 wives
>both are currently heated at eachother because they want to raise their baby not someone elses as this argument was brought up about adopting so their bodies wouldn't be destroyed
>tell them they aren't raising THEIR babies they're raising MY babies
>actually solved the issue and now they want that shit right the fuck now instead of some years off which is great
you gotta make them mentally cuck themselves so even their brain is working the angles for you.
>>
>>38633031
They have a kid now. They will eventually kick OP out if they have to.
>>
>>38633023
Of course it all does, you're very stupid.

>>38633031
If it gets bad enough I could move back with family to be free of it. Or like the other said, maybe they'll want me gone, when they don't need me babysitting.
>>
>>38633053
she's basically a live in maid + babysitter that they fuck once in a while. why get rid of a free servant?
>>
>>38633067
legally reason. if you don't live in a polygamy friendly area social will catch wind and come and take all your shit plus slap you with criminal charges.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TryTyO6X6vU

>BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>38633067
I dunno I just think it would be the normal thing to do; kicking out a cuckqueen before the baby remembers.
>>
I got together with a girl on tinder and after we had met and fucked a couple of times she asked if I wanted a threesome with another girl and I said yes.
Then she said I should look for girls on tinder . I said ok but I don't want you fucking other dudes so if you aren't ok with following that then let's not do this and she said she was fine not fucking other men

So for the 6 months we were together I was still hooking up with girls from tinder. most of the time I never even bothered mentioning or trying to get a threesome. I tried a couple of times but fell through for one reason or another.

you're probably thinking "she was fucking other guys too" , but on the contrary. one time me ,her and a male friend went out to this busy bar-club and she told me to "go get some girls with my male friend" so I danced with my friend, found a girl and started making out with her. my main girl angrily grabbed her wallet and travel card out of my pocket then stormed off. she was angry because while I was pulling that girl, other people had gone up to her feeling sorry for her and a tonne of guys tried ask her to go back with them or fuck or tried to pull her and she rejected all of them.

that was quite a big wake up call though and we broke up a couple of months later because I was spending too much time trying to fuck side-bitches and I could tell it was making her unhappy. she initially broke up with me because she was mad and I said she was right and it was for the best then a weak later she wanted to meet up for coffee for closure and came back to my place and fucked and asked me to take her back and I said no because I knew it wouldn't be good for her anymore nad would make her unhappy.

she's still down to fuck in the future whenever I am though.
>>
>>38630287
male psychology is that they HATE their woman fucking another guy and don't really give a shit if their girl is "emotionally close" to someone apart from the risk that she fucks him. This is because to a male, knowing that the child they're raising is their child rather than made from another man's sperm is very important, so female faithfulness is very important.

For Females on the other hand , they know that any time they get pregnant the child is definitely theirs. So the only risk associated with their man cheating is whether he leaves her for another woman or reduces the resources he gives to her and her child in order to give resources to another woman.
This is why women are often less hurt if their man fucks another woman as a side bitch, as long as they feel confident he won't leave her and she will always be top priority over the side bitch. This is why to women , the equivalent of being cucked is if their man falls for anothr girl and wants to leave his current gf, or if the man is giving much more time, care and love to another woman rather than her.
>>
File: 1500862825515.png (51KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1500862825515.png
51KB, 500x517px
>>38629932
>a man committing infidelity
>with an old hag no less instead of his 13 year old wife
>>
>>38633062
you the stupid bitch who is getting used and has no backbone. lol anyone who heard what you're doing would think you're lowly and pathetic. including your family.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.