[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applied for job to be security guard >got called in for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481029495690.jpg (267KB, 1280x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1481029495690.jpg
267KB, 1280x1376px
>applied for job to be security guard
>got called in for interview
>had a small talk and they gave me job almost immediately
>starting next week
What am I in for?
>>
>>38629838
Night?
Mall or construction?

Details it's a very VERY variable job.
>>
>>38629838
Stand in the corner all day every day doing nothing.
>>
>>38629838
Literally nothing
Every person who I've talked to that's been a security guard says they do nothing
Good job pick anon
>>
>>38629838
Quit now if it's mall security guard.
Not ever worth it.
Guaranteed.
That movie Mall Cop?
The only exaggeration that movie made was Paul Blart EVER doing ANYTHING even REMOTELY dignified or worthwhile. Also the part about friends, respect, a woman, etc.

You'll be early movie Paul Blart but unhappier.
>>
>>38629869
Neither, it is at a hospital. It's from 9am to 5pm.
>>
>>38630002
that shouldn't be too bad, just make sure to wash your hands often.
so close to quads btw
>>
>>38630002
Get ready to deal with some fucked up people and angry women.
>>
>>38630002
Sounds like work.

Construction nights is the best you can get. Ive done stupid shit like take my guitar to work and practice Slayer for hours. Nobody around to tell you not to.
>>
You're fucked my man.
>>
Aren't you afraid of getting beat up by people?
>>
Everyone on /r9k/ says security is easy to get and a good job for autists, but every time I see a listing for security they say they want you to have firearms training and preferably some martial arts training.
>>
>>38630123
I'll keep that in mind for my next job. Night jobs seem like the best but they're not that easy to come by around here, also I need money right now.

>>38630186
No not really, I'm pretty tall and intimidating looking. I have a gun if it really comes to that but I doubt it ever will, what kind of person would be picking fights in a hospital? Seems silly.
>>
>>38630258
It depends on the state but I had to do firearms training. It's not that big a deal though, all the training they make you do is a waste of time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.