[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you remember people actually fall in love and have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2057.jpg (71KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
71KB, 655x527px
>tfw you remember people actually fall in love and have sexual intercourse
>>
I honestly think sex isnt real, not joking
>>
File: emoji_thinking_titties.jpg (298KB, 912x1111px) Image search: [Google]
emoji_thinking_titties.jpg
298KB, 912x1111px
>>38629807
Nothing is stopping you from joining the rest of humanity in finding love and having sex except yourself.
>>
File: qwetttt.jpg (268KB, 1347x762px) Image search: [Google]
qwetttt.jpg
268KB, 1347x762px
>tfw you remember some men are regularly approached and hit on by cute girls

!!!!!
>>
File: 1474196699394.jpg (17KB, 236x324px) Image search: [Google]
1474196699394.jpg
17KB, 236x324px
Incomprehensible to a wizardly type like myself.
>>
>tfw you remember that you have mental disorders
>tfw it hits you that being a shut-in NEET for nearly 15 years wasn't normal
>tfw you remember being alone all the time isn't normal
>tfw you remember having zero (0) social interaction with society isn't normal

I still forget that I'm all kinds of fucked up, the psychologists don't even try to fix me now, they just try to "maintain" me because I'm so far gone mentally/socially that there's no way for me to get out of this.

Oh well, got autismbux for life so whatever.
>>
>>38629807
Love has a ambiguous definition which doesn't make much sense and is often confused with infatuation.Who knows what love really is.
>>
>>38629820
Love for sure isn't.
>>
>>38629880
>tfw you remember that nobody is going to relate to this post because most people on here are normalfag teenagers who were barely 1-3 years old when I first became a NEET shutin.
>>
>>38629827
This is an empty paradigm that's demonstrably false yet constantly parroted by you retards.

Why do you not just stay in /soc/?
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (111KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
111KB, 409x409px
>>38629880

>tfw NEET for nearly a decade
>Tfw no friends, never worked, dropped out
>tfw totally dependent on family
>tfw mind and body so far gone that I can barely run without gassing out after 100 feet (this is despite running every day for over 3 months)

I'll never get autismbux, not that lucky. But I have absolutely no control over my own life. Once I realized there was nothing I could do, I stopped worrying. Total apathy mode
>>
>>38629820
I'm absolutely sure it's bullshit. Everyone looks like shit, no way in hell they'd get naked together.
>>
>>38629880
>tfw you remember being alone all the time isn't normal

I can't comprehend how this can't be normal. How the fuck can normies survive constant contact all the time, fuck.

>>38630059
This too, like, super models and hollywood people I get but have you seen average couples? I can't imagine them even wanting to undress.
>>
>>38629827
are you joking, trolling, or just genuinely that fucking naive and idiotic
>>
People actually fall in love and get married.
Entire industries are based around this concept. Caterers, singers, photographers, and so on.
I've even been to a few weddings myself.
I still don't believe it.
>>
>>38629820
It is real, it's just not what media makes it out to be. Masturbating is easier and you don't have to convince someone else to do it with you. I have been in a relationship for 8 years and I am now realizing the sex was never really important in the first place. It's just kind of like something nice you can do together, and then realize you both suck at it, so you go masturbate in the bathroom and she forgets that human beings have a sex drive for the next 2-4 weeks.
>>
>>38629827
>Nothing is stopping you
Literally everything is stopping me
>>
>>38631345
I guess I should say you are sort of missing out, but you really aren't missing out on much. I think its something everyone should experience once, but after that, it isn't really special; it's just something you do to keep the primal part of your brain from controlling your interactions with the opposite sex.
>>
>tfw you remember people have friends and people that like and care for them
>>
>>38629880
If I ever did end up with a gf, I'll find her too clingy anyway.

>yfw she expects you to talk to her
>yfw she expects you to eat meals with her
>yfw she expects you to sleep in the same bed with her

Sorry lads, it just ain't happening.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.