[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Chad objectively disgusting. Like seriously I just wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (139KB, 1165x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1165x1216px
Why is Chad objectively disgusting.
Like seriously I just wanted to be buds with him and I didn't say anything sexual but he puts me down for being a Virgin....
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 1168x1175px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1168x1175px
Here's some more of Chad
>>
>>38628872
"Chad" wants you to suck his "dick" anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 790x1588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 790x1588px
Then he shows me stuff like this... I really don't like it
>>
Please don't have anything to do with Chad. He's a filthy degenerate piece of scum, clearly. This one especially
>>
>>38628926
If he makes you so sick why are you still talking to him, slut? Oh yea, because you're playing hard to get but you'll give up those roast beef flaps soon enough.
>>
>>38628926
>hormone imbalances
Tranny confirmed. Just go be Chad's "no homo" fucktoy on the side already
>>
>>38628954
Yeah at first I thought he wasn't because he was kind of nice, but then he does this.
I don't like people like Chad... I just want a man to love me for me and to be equal to me. I want to cook and help him in anyway possible and I would love him to be tender yet firm with me. Not in a Chad way but in a very soft and loving way..
>>
>First instinct isn't to just cut contact

You want to know how I know this is b8?
>>
>>38628969
Sorry but haha I blocked him.
>>
>>38628969
Kek,will roasties ever learn?
>>
>>38628872
>>38628891
>>38628926
women are pathetic

kys slut
>>
>>38629016
Tbh I have seen girls say that guys are annoying or way too pushy and still talk to them

Like I remember talking with a 14 y/o girl in some random chat about a guy annoying her because he wanted to sext and she already said no, when I said to block him she yelled NO!

I called her pathetic and moved on with my life.
>>
>>38629016
implying there's a difference between bait and a real woman
The bait is replying.
>>
File: [Laughter stops].jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter stops].jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>38629079
>I remember talking with a 14 y/o girl in some random chat
>I called her pathetic
>>
>>38628872
>>38628891
>>38628926
I didn't imagine Chad to be so thirsty. Also why are you here if you can get Chad to orbit you?
>>
>>38629079
The thing is though I blocked him.
>>
>>38629141
I didn't asked anything you dumb whore
>>38629110
What's the problem senpai?
>>
>>38629016
have you not seen those fake chad threads? women will keep in contact even if they're being treated like shit because its chad.
hell just look at some zyzz archives. women truly were a mistake and i cant wait for vr waifus or sexbots
>>
>>38629133
I don't think Chad likes me and I don't like Chad.
I don't want to know Chad and other normies
I just want someone to love me for me and be gentle towards me.
I'm Christian so I want to have sex with the person I love.
>>
lmao, chads don't follow the unspoken rules of society. get over it kiddo.
>>
>>38629234
Unspoken rules of society?
>>
>>38629242
if you're op, you seem to think that he shouldn't have said he's horny simply because an unspoken rule of society is not to say that when someone asks how you are. Chad says fuck that. Chad doesn't play by the rules, and it's a main reason why women love him.
>>
>>38629192
I think a lot of people around here have the same ideal in mind. I know that's something I want at least.
But anyway, I think he definitely likes you. If he tells you he's horny that's an attempt to start flirting. Most girls would probably cheekily quip back at his "off-hand" remark and then he'd spew another cheesy one-liner. You shut him down as soon as he started and subsequently was squirming to save face by sending screencaps. Good thing you blocked him because he'd probably reattempt sooner or later.
>>
>>38629337
Yeah the thing is I don't like been spoken to like that.
My way of flirting is saying how kind and nice a person is. I get that most girls now days are thots but it doesn't mean that all of them are.anyway yes I'm glad I blocked him because I don't want a man like that in my life
>>
>>38629383
I think any person with a shred of self-respect would agree that his approach is off-putting. The way he scoffed at the idea of you not reacting positively to his remarks demonstrated his asshattery. Don't worry, your way of flirting is one that I think is still prevalent in society. Where'd you meet that guy anyway?
>>
>>38629491
I met him from a friend of a friend, I saw that he liked video games and I wanted to talk to him about stuff like that. I wasn't interested in a romantic relationship because he isn't my kind of person and his views I don't like, example he says that when guys have feelings and feel upset they are 'beta' and not 'manly' and I don't agree with that at all.
>>
>>38628872
How bout instead of taking the time to post these and complain about some chad that wants to fuck you, just fuck him and get it over with OR don't and stop talking to him. stupid bitch
>>
>>38628872
You sound like a fucking prude. You are a waste of time. Now that he knows you're not down to fuck, he's not gonna talk to you.
>>
>>38629808
how would I be a prude for having some respect for myself....get off of my board chad
>>
>>38629609
wow I had the same conversation earlier today with someone where I was advocating for the things you're talking about. He just sounds like he hasn't matured, honestly. A man needs at least one person in their life that they can be vulnerable around. We'd go crazy otherwise. If anything, a beta is someone without ambition or goals who hides from responsibility. Not an emotionally stunted manchild.
I sense by the way you're describing him that you haven't known him for a very long time. I don't know why he'd make a dumb move like that when he doesn't even understand who you are and how you tick. If his primary hobby was video games I guess that'd explain his disposition.
Regardless, I think all of us shouldn't be in a rush to find someone. If it happens it happens. Better to be alone then be with someone who's on an entirely different wavelength.
>>
send him a bush pic and kill yourself.
>>
>>38629828
Lol you still lust for his cock and that's why you're talking to a fucking potato headed Chad and made the first move.
Fucking kill yourself, you're no different from a fucking roastie.
>>
>>38629836
Yeah and I keep hearing women say that men need to be strong and not wusses, and they can't cry and be upset. I feel like men should be able to be emotional and have feelings, personally for me I would date a man who can get in touch with their femmine side yet still stays male if that makes sense. I want to be able to lend a shoulder for him to cry on and I want to hug and make soup for him when his sick.
>>
You sound like a cool person OP, don't let Chad's comments get you, neither those of the bitter faggots around here. Just forget him and move on.
>>
/r9k/ is dead. Posters like OP killed it.
>>
>>38628872
just fucking off yourself you fucking attention whore.No one gives a flying about which chad you are playing hard agaisnt.We all know if this fuck boi approached you in a nightclub you would be so wet and would fuck him without thinking twice.
>>
>>38628872
>Wants to be friends whit chad
>Eww he talks disgusting shit
Just chill a little bit bro, and hes right, you asked, he talks to you like he sees you as his friend tho youre the one that sounds like an autistic cunt, as the rest said, you dont want chad shit?, dont talk to chad in the first place, he sounds cool desu youre just too sensitive
>>
>>38630082
I think it's society as a whole that spins that line. Same with the baloney that women must be "strong and independent" or "submit bla bla". There's no in between. At the end of the day we're all humans and we all have the same emotions. What makes a man a man isn't how cold he is, it's how he faces up to adversity. I cannot really say what makes a woman a woman myself since I lack an insiders perspective but I know it's neither one of the two alternatives I mentioned. It's normal for both men and women to not hide themselves from their loved ones and even shed a tear, it's abnormal to be a emotionless or be a crybaby with the resilience of a seven-year-old.
>>
>>38630183
I didn't fucking ask if he was horny, he could've said in return " I just wokeup" it's not that hard.
But your right in a sense, Chad is Chad and Chad is sexual and always looking to fuck, I didn't fully know he was Chad though since I'm socially inept.
>>38630194
Totally right, as I do agree that men and women have their differences at the end of the day a skeleton looks like a skeleton no matter what gender. We are all human we fuck up we have emotions and I'm sick and tired of women and men trying to say that we are separate, men DONT have to be strong all of the time they can have their weak moments, women DONT have to be weak all the time aswell they can have their strong moments.
>>
>>38630250
Post your pussy and I'll let you be my gf
>>
>>38629013
Thinks men and women are/can be equal, kekked harder then I have my entire life
>>
>>38630309
Yeah they can actually, men need to treat women with respect and vice versa. As I said there are things that some men can do that not all women can do I.e lifting heavy things, I can't lift something heavy to save my life! So I'll ask someone who is strong enough to do it for me. But then again everyone is different and some women have more testosterone and some men have more esterogen.
>>
Don't forget to sage and report, you faggots.

And OP, don't forget to GO BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT YOU DECEPTIVE, MANIPULATIVE, DELUDED WHORE .
>>
>>38630309
Humans are complex creatures,while wild animals have a dominant (male) and submissive (female), humans can have that but much more, women can be a little masculine but more femmine. Vise versa for men
>>
>>38630378
You sound cute. How cute are you?
>>
>>38630250
Glad to see someone finally gets me. In a strange way, I think this website allows people to think with a clearer head. Some of the bullshit seeps through from the outside world but we're largely detached here and free to form our own ways of thinking. I'd say what our instincts are telling us is a much better reflection of the human condition then anything we'd see on tv. I'm sick of it all as well, but I guess that's why we both keep coming to a place like this.
>>
>>38630409
I don't understand because you guys say that you want someone that is understanding and isn't a thot. But when someone is like that you people get angry at that? Why is that the case I'm not pretending to be something else that I am not, I'm speaking from how I feel.
>>
>>38630443
They want an excuse to be angry. Better to ignore the bait. They'll just continue to invalidate your reasoning.
>>
>>38630440
Yeah I mean there is a lot of bullshit on this board, but I feel like most times I can talk about how I feel. I've been through tough things and this board has been an escape for me, I've been here for 5 years and it's getting a lot worse unfortunately.
>>38630418
I don't know I can't answer that, how do I sound cute?
>>
>>38630483
I have been angry for a very long time so I can understand, actually I am still angry. I hate normies and many races ( niggers, Chinese, Indians ect ect.) so yeah I can understand why they would get angry, i won't deprive them of their emotions.
>>
>>38630443
Don't flatter yourself, you are wholly unappealing to me, either way.
>look guise Chad's flirting with me
>he's so dirty teehee
>I'm not like most girls I'm pure :')
>tell me more about how cute I sound
>btw I'm a totally single pure qt girl with traditionalist values
>t-that's what you guys like here, r-right?
Fucking off yourself. You don't need a flame to identify you as 100% pure roast. You are the worst of them, trying to draw innocent bots into your orbit like this.
Truly the lowest among succubi.
>>
I don't understand how people like hin exist, do they really only care about mating? It's as if he doesn't have a soul. No I'm not a fembot so don't call me a "roastie" and use that as an "argument".
>>
>>38630487
>how do I sound cute?

With your mannerisms and way of looking at things. I think you should give me your contact info so we can talk and be internet bf and gf.
>>
>>38630540
I already love someone else.
well it's your opinion, think whatever you please of me. I posted on here because I don't like Chad and I wanted to rant out why I don't like Chad, simple as that. If I wanted beta orbiters (which I've never done) I would've linked my discord ( which I don't even have) by now or my steam but I hardly use it because all I play on is my psp and ds so nice try.
>>
>>38630573
I would but I don't want people preciving me as a slut or whatever, I wouldn't date you because I love someone else sorry, he browses r9k aswell so if you think it's Chad then it's not.
>>
>>38630626
>>38630596
>I already love someone else
/thread
>>
>>38630487
I know what you mean. This place feels like home. I place I belong even if it's a miserable shit hole. Although, I do go to other boards of course. I've been here 3 years and even with the declining quality it still feels like a place I should be. There's a lot of angry people here but they're broken. We're all family in a way. I could've had the same conversations countless times with the same people without realising. I like to think of it as us all being friends without faces.
>>38630516
And yeah, dislike most races and every soulless party-going norman also so I get what you mean.
>>38630596
>>38630626
Have you told him how you feel, OP? If he's from /r9k/ I'm sure he'd be decent toward you.
>>
File: gCEC5J8.jpg (138KB, 473x630px) Image search: [Google]
gCEC5J8.jpg
138KB, 473x630px
>>38630596
I know you think you sound like a mature, nice, traditional girl, but you are not.

You are nothing but a sex object, you have nothing interesting or funny to say. You seek only drama and attention. now, go dream about chad railing you, disgusting wench
>>
>>38628872
lol are you sure this isn't a gay chad? dead ass im pretty sure he thinks ur into him and he wants sum
>>
>>38630673
We dated for a couple of months but shit happened and were not talking,but I still love him so I'll wait for him when he's ready.
But yeah I mean I would add people from here and talk to them and be friends and help them out but most people here whenever that happens think it's a alterier motive, so I don't. But I do want to make some friends because I don't have many.
>>
>>38630680
This is what I mean.
What do you people WANT, you say you like people that are nice and traditional and when it comes about you guys get upset and angry. And if I wanted Chad I would've except this scums offer and rail him away, but I don't because I already love someone and I have high standards of myself, why would I succumb to that level?
>>
>>38630740
How old are you OP? If you're of a similar age maybe we can be friends. Just because it'd be weird to be friends with a NEET in their late-20s/early-30s
I never ever do LDR so I can promise you no alterior motives. Based on our conversation, I think we'd get along.
I don't have a steam or discord but I can make a throwaway potentially.
>>
>>38630838
Oh by that I mean, I'm not in my late 20s, early 30s.
>>
>>38630838
Sure I'll be happy to make some friends, just send me a throwaway :3. I'm 18
>>
>>38630787
You came here, to r9k, as a woman, to show us.... these terrible texts, and the fact you are in love with a robot?

Its clear you have an Agenda, you need to feel wanted by a bunch of lonley virgin guys to satisfy your own selfish wants.
It truly is disgusting that you would do that. You also play the innocent game and expect some sort of pity (just end your life)

There are no girls on the internet, so keep your normie shit AWAY from r9k. and this guy you "love" if he is real, is probably a faggot that jacks off to traps
>>
>>38630880
Okay cool, only a small difference in age.
[email protected]
Just made this. I need to go run a few errands but I'll reply to your email within 2 hours.
>>
>>38630895
Well you know you can believe in whatever, I know who I am and I'm not what you think I am.
>>
>>38630895
I don't need to feel wanted by people, the way life works is you need to accept yourself and then others will accept you.
>>
>>38630971
>>38630984

youre a fucking 18 year old girl, I know exactly what you are

>the way life works is
lol, dropped
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 480x360px
>>38631115
it's ok I don't mind
enjoy this image in the meanwhile
>>
>>38629329
>Chad doesn't play by the rules, and it's a main reason why women love him.
No, thats just the consequence, the main reason is just because he is attractive.
>>
>>38629013
AS LONG AS YOURE SIX FOOT TALL OR UP
>>
>>38628872
thats no Chad that is an autismo
>>
>>38631629
not playing by the rules in a certain way makes someone attractive, dimwit
>>
>>38629192>>38629337

i think you guys need to wake up and realize this is b8
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.