[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you had schizo? What were the early signs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Gordon-Ramsay-007.jpg (30KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon-Ramsay-007.jpg
30KB, 460x276px
When did you realize you had schizo? What were the early signs before it became full-blown?
>>
I wasn't

not until the moment I realized that there were people not in my vicinity who knew of my private life

(((coincidences))) are quite eerie
>>
>>38628412
when the start it was very confuse now everything is alright
>>
since my earliest years.
>>
>>38628412
paranoia, isolation, agressiveness, impulsivity
>>
>>38628497
and i found out when i asked my dad if he heard the voices i was hearing
>>
>>38628589
what'd he tell you?
>>
>>38628412
WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE???!???!?!?!?!?!?!? WHERE IS IT>???? RETARD
>>
>>38628589
he told me no and then i told my psychiatrist i was hearing things
>>
File: 1499620768758.png (202KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499620768758.png
202KB, 351x500px
>>38628589
>>38629147
>your dad hid speakers throughout your house so you could get NEETbux because he knew your handshake was too limp to ever get a job
>>
>>38629235
all my keks anon
>>
File: 3453366767.png (33KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
3453366767.png
33KB, 500x319px
>>38629235
Chad Dad at it again
>>
I would start having paranoia with my family members, but not really with anyone else.

The biggest example was that I thought my family was tampering with my food and going into my room when I was out of the house for who knows what reason. The problem is that if I thought about WHY or HOW they were tampering or poisoning my food, I didn't really have a true reason other than
>they have mental problems, so who knows what weird things they do when i'm gone

I also became more isolated. I wouldn't bathe for 1+ month at a time. I would barricade myself in my room and hate if anyone even came to the door, and would freak out if they tried coming in. I had no friends IRL.

Outside going places, I had no real problems. It was some kind of PTSD with my family. I was okay with everyone other than them.

My OCD-like behavior became much more obvious. I'd wash my hands three times each time, like 5 minutes straight, and have other fears, related to hypochondria and mental health I guess.

I never had hallucinations though and I'd make sure if I thought I had one, and I never had one. I have siblings with severe mental problems, so it made me stay very aware of my mental health, and I think that is extremely important to stay mentally sharp and not become a nut.

Eventually I moved out of that hell hole, started going for jogs, taking classes, reading, eating well, having friendships and relationships, eating salmon/stuff with fish oil etc, and everyone became better within the week. I made sure to do everything that research has shown to keep that shit away.

If I stayed on that path and didn't move out, who knows what would have happened after like 1 more year. I could go into more but who cares. I doubt it would have gotten much worse.

p.s. therapist told me I showed signs of aspergers a few years before
>>
>>38629235
Kek

eigjqerj
>>
>>38628412
thankfully I don't
>>
My dad tells me he hears voices. I don't have the heart to tell him that its not his conscious. He seems pretty normal otherwise. I don't know how he managed to go this long without hearing about schizophrenia though.
>>
>>38630400
But why would this thread be made for you if you didn't?
>>
>>38630700
If he thinks the voices are his conscience, then obviously they're telling him good things. What if your dad gets medication, the voices go away, and he becomes a huge asshole because no one is telling him to be good? Or what if he knows he has schizophrenia and this is his way of calling out for help?
>>
>>38630400
Do we tell him?
>>
>>38629756
You didn't have schizophrenia you fucking retard. You had some general anxiety at most.
>>
>>38630715
it's all for you actually, faggot
you are the universe realizing itself
-alan watts probably
>>
>>38630715
I don't have it, wua la. Like always you all just make assumptions.
>>38630774
Sure please do, then I will refute what's not true.
>>
>>38630755
It didn't seem like a call for help. In any case, good point, I better not give him the cure I developed then.
>>
>>38628412
None of you are schizo, you're just being psychologically abused by you normalfag parent(s) who have been conditioned to destroy independent thinking.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.