[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's circling through your mind tonight, robot? FeeI

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 21

File: burial.jpg (526KB, 806x810px) Image search: [Google]
burial.jpg
526KB, 806x810px
What's circling through your mind tonight, robot? FeeI free to share.
>>
>>38627689
Teeth paranoia. Mouth anxiety.
>>
>>38628513
ever wake up biting your teeth
>>
>>38627689
My mom is making me get up tomorrow at 7:00 to run and exercise for 2 hours.
I'm trying to enjoy summer before I have to balance wageslaving and uni.
>>
>>38628558
No but I am constantly aware of the fact that my lower jaw is fucked. My bottom teeth point inwards and my top teeth Bute down on the actual front of my bottom teeth. If that makes sense
>>
>go on facebook every day
>hate literally everyone
>>
I would really appreciate it if I died in my sleep tonight.
>>
File: 1500952559520.jpg (15KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500952559520.jpg
15KB, 250x244px
>>38627689
The cops still have my computer
It's been four months, four months with no personal computer, just this phone and my ps4

They're pressing charges, hopefully it'll all go good when we go to court, but either way I should get my pc back

Hopefully it happens within the next two months before I become a wagie, or I really will be completely miserable
>>
>>38627689
I found a douchebags resume and all I can think of is how much I want to fuck them up and how I should do it. I also called my friends gf a slut mongoloid whore. I feel so happy right now all I want to do is just wreck someone.
>>
Had a good day
just got back from the gym
getting ready to turn the ac way down and get comfy in bed to listen to some spooky podcasts
>>
>>38628613
>>38628789
it must suck to be you
>>
>>38628734
Delete facebook, Delete your social media, Stop texting people all the time.
I had a period where I moved cross country and my only way of socializing or any communication was through social media such as Twitter and Snapchat and deleting everything was a great decision, I don't have to compare my shitty shut in life to every one else's fake life or have to deal with looking into the face of one of societies greatest faults in the current time. I truly hate social media.
>>
>>38627689
I feel like my life's becoming more lucid and I'm losing a grip on things. I have friends around me but in a way that makes it worse cause I feel like I should put on a brave face and I'm not entire sure how to process whatever I'm going through atm. What I really want is to get back on Sertraline and go back to feeling like a well-adjusted person but I can't take it for another week, and the thought of that is frightening me. How're you OP, anyway? (:
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
Is it normal to go to multiple interviews on different places?
What happens if you get a callback for a job but you accept somewhere else?
>>
>>38629083
Yes, very normal. You tell them that you appreciate their call but you've already become employed somewhere else. Going to an interview doesn't commit either party to anything.
>>
What i am gonna do for the solar eclipse this year. I have to give sacrifice to the gods but idk what will be acceptable or if i will be able to get it. I am sure i will,i have done it with every other rebirth so this one wont be that different.
>>
Fell for the college meme. Anniversary of graduation coming soon. Degree still useless. Thinking of ways to make this society pay for its lies.
>>
>>38629276
Bang bang bang bang. Blam blam. Chck chck. Blam blam
>>
>>38629411
Noguns here, sadly.

That being said, what would you disgruntled Americans shoot up to cause maximum damage to the United States?
>>
>>38629108
>>38629083
>You tell them that you appreciate their call but you've already become employed somewhere else.
Only tell them this once you've already signed a contract with another company.
>>
>>38628634
Yes, it's called an overbite doubt many people notice
>>
The days are starting to blur into eachother again. I still want to hang myself. I don't want to go to treatment anymore. No matter how much I improve or how much effort I put in, I'm never going to live normally. I'm always going to be self destructive. I'm just delaying the inevitable. Either I hurt or my parents hurt. Someone's always going to be living in pain.

I just want it all to be over.
>>
>>38628613
I run a mile every two days and takes a half hour to walk there, run, walk back. I need to lift more though
>>
>>38627689
I'm going to get gud at art soon. Started practicing tonight.
>>
I've been feeling like something is wrong with me, like I'm sick or something. I went to the doctor a while back and drew my blood for a yearly checkup and all the results came back normal, but yet I feel like there's still something up with me, but I don't know what.
>>
File: mandolin family.jpg (15KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
mandolin family.jpg
15KB, 300x263px
>>38627689
I really need to start getting in shape and learn to play my mandolin
>>
>>38628789
Why did you get your pc confiscated?
>>
>>38628734
>reactivated facebook
>message friends I hadn't talked to in a year
>realize it's not just my text messages they're going to ignore
I should have stayed deactivated
>>
File: 1468902168536.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468902168536.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
Going to NYC soon for a vacation and am a bit scared but also hyped af
>>
>>38627689
Is this shitty job worth sticking around for?
I mean my supervisors have a reason to be there. They can move up the ladder, but I wasn't given a ladder. My job is all lateral.
What if I finally did it? What I finally put in my two weeks and went roadtripping for a while?
>>
>>38630179
pls do.
post ur pics here wen u r good
>>
Loneliness.

I want to make a best friend. It should be easy on the internet but I don't know how.
>>
>>38627689
my dad acts like my friend sometimes and it makes me uncomfortable
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
I keep thinking about this girl I like and how things will more than likely never work out with her since I'm too autistic to ever ask her to go on a date with me. I've been rejected by every girl I've ever confessed to and I'm starting to see a pattern developing and am beginning to accept that I'll die alone. The small sliver of hope that this girl is actually mutually attracted to me just doesn't seem worth chasing anymore.

I hope I die before I become a wizard
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>>38627689
>no money to buy mm&to and feel like a leech because of it
>need to save up for getting out of my fathers house as fast as I can considering he despises me now for being a fuck up
>mom in talks of getting a divorce
>getting marginally better at talking to people
>anime is kinda fun again
>gonna kill myself (figuratively) these next few semesters and get this nightmare over with

All in all I'm doing alright
>>
>>38630674
l'll be your best friend, anon.
>>
File: knowpepe.jpg (38KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
knowpepe.jpg
38KB, 500x300px
>>38627689
I'm full depersonalization tonight. This is all a dream.

It's weird but it's a nice change of pace from the depression and loneliness.
>>
>>38627689
I've failed at everything I've ever done, everything I'm doing, and probably everything I ever will do, and I want to fucking kill myself but I don't have the balls to.so I spend another day doing the same mindless shit for no fucking reason.
>>
I'm feeling good/shit

I only come here when I'm self loathing

I just want to fucking know how to get a gf. I don't know how I can get one in my situation

I go to work, come home and browse the internet. I've tried Tinder with no success. It's getting fucking annoying
>>
I'm afraid that if I stop escaping into fantasy and start thinking about reality, I'll start crying and never stop.
>>
I have this girl In my classes, specifically IT and Japanese, who I really like. I was both blessed and cursed this year by the gods cause my best friend left the school, but I get to sit next to her during the two classes I have with her. Whenever I'm near her though I always kind of sperg out and just not speak or speak incredibly quietly/fast. She says stuff about how she thinks I hate her and she wishes we could be even better friends, even though I like her a lot. She constantly makes me laugh during class and break and I always hold back the laughter by covering my mouth because for some reason I've associated laughter/eating/mouth actions that aren't speaking as disgusting. Our only way of communicating with eachother was through Instagram, which I recently deleted because It constantly reminded me of how socially retarded/inept I am. I went to school today and my entire circle of socially stupid friends (including her) kept begging for me to re-install insta. She even said "I love you come baaack!", which even though I know that its probably a joke, naturally made my heart skip a beat. Sometimes I take antidepression meds before I go to school and my true self is revealed. I'm a cynical, sarcastic piece of shit that adds his two cents to everything everyone says and I don't think she likes it.

I can't get this fucking girl off of my mind and it's driving me borderline insane.

Someone help!

(also inb4 underageb&, I'm just a 18 y/o newfag)
>>
File: 1450874293270.jpg (49KB, 640x284px) Image search: [Google]
1450874293270.jpg
49KB, 640x284px
>>38627689
I live in eastern europe and i planned to visit some local rural villages and small cities this summer.
Saved enough money for train tickets.
The july is almost over and it has been raining/cloudy for the past 2 months preventing me from going anywhere.
>due to health problems i can no longer walk in the rain for too long
If i wont leave my shitty commie apartment for atleast 1 day im gonna kill myself
>>
>>38632989
Shits rough though, you ever get it in public?
>>
I applied for medicaid and they called me yesterday to ask me questions and I think I answered wrong and am going to be denied. I really need to see a doctor.
>>
>>38633381
Yeah, been happening quite a bit lately. Last week there were a couple days where I basically sat in my cube at work detached nearly all day. My coworkers don't seem to notice anything different. Apparently that's typical.

This shit hit me hard back in high school but I never knew what it was. It disappeared for a few years but seems to be back with a vengeance. Yay.
>>
>>38628634
Same. My upper jaw arch is almost perfect but lower jaw is too small hence i have crooked teeth and small chin.
>>
File: hell.jpg (102KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
102KB, 1280x936px
Retreating into isolation and staying there for year after year only lends itself to this self-fulfilling prophecy of insanity. Is it a good kind of insanity? Bad? Doesn't matter. Whether it opens up a path to clarity or drives me deeper down into the pits, at the end of the day it has been rewiring my brain. Habits, routine, reward, energy expenditure, gratification, hedonism, escapism, at which point does all of this come to an end? True freedom is death. Momentary freedom is a dead concept that can no longer be tuned to the ticking of the clock without abandoning comfort, relationships, basic human needs and rewriting yourself as ANIMAL. Everything is D E A D. You must accept yourself as dead to truly live, or was it that I was always truly alive and I'll only realize that on my death bed after a life devoid of substance or direction? Or was it that I didn't realize my destination and I died one cold day in September without a single fucking clue? I wish to abandon the constraints of modern language and to adapt my own version without the seeds of infection that the living planted without my permission. I wish to live as the dead, using language in it's purest most natural form as a tool. I'll wash my throat in the lake. I'll resign myself to the inevitable with my own form of meditative survivalist living. I wish to exist as a sentient machine of primitive man that embraces the vessel without ego. I'll break the chains modern society placed on me from birth. All of the brainwashing, all of the white lies turned black, I wish to take the proper steps to root it all out. I realize all of this, but all I got is the miniature shit hovel they a call a "park" on the side of the freeway with the NO TRESPASSING sign where everybody goes to strike up drug deals and the homeless go to masturbate. Everything I wish for is just to pass the time, a mirage. Suicide is the only freedom from this self-sustaining shit machine of destruction.
>>
>>38633569
you have major depressive disorder, take a dopamine reuptake inhibitor
>>
I feel like i will be a basket case when i leave home with no one to talk to, i am basically a pariah in my school and although i ache for the day to finally leave this country down shithole i am afraid that i may face crippling social isolation if i were to live alone, this and i feel constantly frustrated with myself, i have complained to my parents about being socially deficient, i haven't enjoyed my formative years to the fullest extent i'd like (but there have been some positive social interactions), and that makes me sort of resentful to other people (e.g. how do people manage to get on with each other fine but i can't?" it's really bothering me but when ever i talk to my parents about it they scoff at me like it's just edgy high school shit, i have a feeling 90% of the girls in my year fear me due to an incident a couple of years before, it's hard being me, i have basically had no choice but to block out all of these feelings and worries because no one gives a shit nor do you have anyone to talk to.

Another thing is my absenteeism, if there is anything i don't want to be is a NEET wallowing in my own self pity until i wake up one day and i'm 50, that sounds aweful to me, i wish to take full advantage of my prime, i will get fit again and travel the world doing shit, but to do that i need a secure career filled with opportunities, but my mundane life how it is makes wasting my days on the internet a more preferable choice.
>>
File: 1500862601773.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1500862601773.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>>38630504
Some shit I stopped doing back in October of last year, they got me for it in March.
I don't wanna share here bc >inb4
>>
>>38636149
You really think you'll be getting of scot-free and becoming a wagie? Ho, boy, you'll be rotting behind bars for a loooong time, it'll give you an opportunity to plot out your wagie life
>>
>>38636492
I should just be getting some comm. service hours and be on probation

I just want my pc back, man
>>
>>38636583
News flash, it's incredibly unlikely you'll be getting your precious filthy pc back, time to steal mommy's credit card
>>
>>38636617
Nah I get it back
>>
>>38633320
>Sometimes I take antidepression meds before I go to school
Huh? Sometimes? You have to take antidepressants daily for a prolonged period of time for any effect.
>>
File: tumblr_oe6qmnFKi41tvbwtwo1_500.gif (2MB, 478x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe6qmnFKi41tvbwtwo1_500.gif
2MB, 478x253px
I want my mom to get fucked by my bully so badly.
>>
File: 1488048043563.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488048043563.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
Last night a moth started violently bashing against my head while I was trying to get to sleep. It flew under my blanket and I just kind of left it there because I don't like squishing bugs. I sat up on my bed and started playing video games because I'm a man child and every now and then I'd glance over and it was still just kind of chilling on my blanket being a bro. It flew around a bit and I have no idea where it went but I just hope I can find it again and let it outside so it doesn't starve to death.

At this point I can't tell if I'm genuinely autistic or if I'm just really fucking slow.
>>
>>38627689
What is my parents' obsession with draining my bank account?
A couple of years ago when my car was in the shop, they kept calling and having them do more and more things to it until I had to pay 6000 dollars, my whole savings.
Now I'm ready to move out and my parents are dead set on making me sign on for this 1200 dollar a month apartment and the landlord wants 4 months rent up front.
They know this will drain my savings and I'll barely be able to afford it with what I'm making. They say they'll help me with expenses.
I feel like what they really want is for me to be dependent forever.
>>
File: 1490453226696.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490453226696.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>Internal combustion cars being banned from 2040
>Paint and Flash being phased out
>Talking about major sea level rises
>Transgenderism is a massive thing
>Someone can claim they identify as a carrot and be praised for being so brave and coming out
>Letting 8yos chose their own gender

I don't know what's wrong with me but this stuff is making me feel like shit. I don't know what reality I am in but I really don't want to be a part of it anymore. I just feel tired all the time and want some rest from it all.
>>
>>38636843
you're just a nice fellow who doesn't get off on squishing creatures dead
>>
File: Ferdinand.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Ferdinand.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>test results were severe depression with mild stress
>19 with no previous relationship experience
>craving physical attention so bad it makes my heart hurt
>no energy
>my uncle ended up in a hospital and is in critical state
>my grandma fell and hurt her knee badly

I just want to cuddle why do I have to be like this
>>
File: Megg Mogg and Owl.jpg (464KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
Megg Mogg and Owl.jpg
464KB, 1280x823px
I wanna ____ Megg!
>>
File: 1500924213144.png (71KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1500924213144.png
71KB, 400x449px
>>38627689
Suicidal ideation. Routine stuff

And my captcha was for bridges.
>>
>>38637332
give a lethal dose of morphine to
>>
My two closest friends went straight edge and religious a while ago. Went from monthly ecstasy rolls, where everyone was so invested in everyone, hanging off each and every word someone had to say, being so open, truthful, friendly and honest.

Now it's just dead. They're gone and never coming back. I didn't bank many of the memories because it came out of the blue. Just the occasional small happy snippet of a conversation or vibe.

I get to do it one more time with them, then I have to say goodbye.

It's an awful, awful feeling. They aren't the people I grew up with anymore. Good for them. I just miss them being that little bit rowdy.
>>
Been revaluating my life
Took the redpill, it only made me angsty cuz I'm a Mexican with severe cultural cringe, which means no clear sense of belonging.
I fucked up in college so right now im trying to figure out what is it that I WANT to do. Im gonna die anyways, so thinking of becoming a rock star, or a youtuber or some shit.
Any suggestions? I'm unhappy, and the possibilities to change are endless.
>>
>>38627689
shit job + i'd like to spend time with my family + no money to save
>>
>>38637955
Judging by the content of your post you're quite clearly cognitively impaired and dull, so the possibilities to change really are quite limited, I'd suggest doing a real reevaluation, you will never be a rock star or youtuber
>>
>>38638033
> I'd suggest doing a real reevaluation

How so?
And if I'm cognitively impaired, how does that stop me from being a rockstar or youtuber? Its not as if the most famous ones have a fucking IQ of 160 or some shit.
I'm gonna die, I wanna WANT to do something, if that makes sense
>>
>>38627689
>dat pic
Oh fuck no, say it ain't so
>>
>>38630577
Fucking do it, you can always find new work later if you're determined enough.
>>
File: 1496298432216.jpg (8KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1496298432216.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
Just feeling down man
>>
>>38630577
No no find a better job, say you cant start until X day and roadtrip. Then you know what to expect
>>
>>38638107
>I wanna WANT to do something
First off, stop being retarded, go hug your mother
>>
File: 1500890616444.gif (197KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1500890616444.gif
197KB, 400x289px
I feel trapped
Job contract, unachievable goals caused by transgender mental illness, school having to be done, the works.

I want to feel free

Aside from that, my enormous inferiority complex to everyone I know is on my mind a lot.
>>
>>38636992
Keep yourself safe
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.