[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to weeb asian girl online >they are pretty boring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170724_134621_399.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_134621_399.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>talk to weeb asian girl online
>they are pretty boring but eh they're a girl so whatever
>they are really not attractive have fat face with ugly chin
>they are constantly messaging me giving me hints n shit

What do I do? They are really fucking ugly, even uglier than me but they want some fucking online relationship.
>>
does she have cute feet or tummy?
>>
>>38627005
stop acting like you don't want to grab onto this with every single one of your fingers, faggot
>>
>>38627015
I haven't seen them and frankly I don't want to see anymore of them.
>>
>>38627098
ask her to show them to you as this will out out the idea that you're a creep and deter her from being interested in you
>>
>>38627005
Where are you meeting them? I rarely meet ugly girls on the internet, but then again, I also rarely meet girls on the internet. Would be interesting to talk to an ugly girl.
>>
>>38627005
>them
>they

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>38627157
I thought he meant multiple girls, but upon rereading it I guess not.
>>
>>38627005
>asian
>weeb
pick one.
>>
>>38627135
I'm not meeting them.

>>38627157
Sorry i use they/them a lot. I don't support tranny shit though.
>>
>>38627174
I thought this too
>>38627157
but I highly doubt OP meant it like that. Them or they is probably a better alternative than "she" or "this girl" over and over again.
>>
>>38627202
I mean where are you finding them. I want to talk to an ugly girl, reee.
>>
>>38627248
They started DM'ing me after I was in a discord with them in it. Didn't know they were even in there though since they never talked.
>>
>>38627309
ask for feet pics jerk
>>
>>38627005
That means u secretelt like them and they think ur beautiful and ur ashamed of it just go after it Op
>>
>>38627327
I'm not on that level of degeneracy just yet. Maybe in a few years.
>>
>>38627418
see, if you think it's degenerate, then display that behavior she won't keep talking to you if it's so out of left field.
>>
>>38627005
OP can I have her discord
I think fat girls are cute and I'm a weeb, she and I probably deserve each other and it's kinda harsh to just keep her around for attention like some Stacy manipulating an orbiter
>>
>>38627466
But I enjoy being treated like a god by her, I want to make her care less but still respect me so when I need an ego boost I can easily get one.
>>
>>38627005
Ugly chin how? Too strong of a jaw or too weak?
>>
>>38627496
>I want to use this human being with feelings for an ego boost when I need one

You are not a robot and you are not a fucking male.
You are a roastie born with a cock and to parents who probably had the good sense to beat you before your tranny shit could manifest.
>>
>>38627558
Its wayyyy too strong of a chin, it sticks out.

>>38627489
Maybe I'll give it after I decide what to do.
>>
>>38627591
Oh shit thats just my thing! I am envious! Are the cheekbones high up and strong too?
>>
>>38627634
Uhhh I guess? There isn't too many pictures of them.

>>38627564
Wahhh wahhh piss off.
>>
>>38627692
upload a pic
>>
>>38627703
no I'm scared of posting pictures of people here.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.