[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you are not in a relationship with a virgin, how do you justify

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1499425531904.jpg (38KB, 430x612px) Image search: [Google]
1499425531904.jpg
38KB, 430x612px
if you are not in a relationship with a virgin, how do you justify kissing someone that has done this for another man?
>>
>>38626166
Say you need to brush her teeth and that's it.

If she says no, say, "Fuck you, bitch, you nasty. your breath STANK"
>>
>>38626166
Because I really don't give a shit. If she had sucked off another guy, so be it.
>>
>>38626166
Knowing she's had cum on her face makes her so much hotter
>>
>>38626254
You'd love all my exs then lol
>>
>>38626166
She doesn't swallow so I'm good
>>
>>38626166
what? she let a guy cum in her mouth. Whoop dee fucking doo
>if you are not in a relationship with a virgin
and what if you yourself are not a virgin? should she hate you for having sex with another girl? no she wouldn't. It's a non-issue. People fuck. People drink other people's cum. Get over it
>>
>>38626366
Would you like to drink my cum anon?
>>
I finally tasted my own cum last night. Can I still get a girlfriend, guys?
>>
>>38626413
How was it? I've never been able to try more than a lick
>>
>>38626413
Cumming in your own mouth and having a girlfriend are not mutually exclusive
>>
>>38626166
toothpaste exists, you permavirgin
>>
>>38626166
Because I have done that to other women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.