[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw years of abusing psychedelic drugs/research chems. purchased

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: glyn-smith-02.jpg (183KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
glyn-smith-02.jpg
183KB, 670x670px
>tfw years of abusing psychedelic drugs/research chems. purchased from the deep web and isolation are causing me to literally lose my mind

Seeing/hearing things even when I stop dosing for a few weeks, reading books on hermetic traditions to try to cure myself
>>
>>38626101
What the fuck did you think would happen if you took all those drugs? It was always going to end this way.
>>
>>38626122
lol, I always just figured id kill myself soon and never worried about the long term
Good cope method for a directionless life
>>
>>38626177
shut up you worthless jew, give me all your money through my mindscape, ive already got you by the brainstem so just give it up, all your money through the nasal cavity lets go
>>
>>38626198
im a poor military cuck, I make 600$ every 2 weeks I have no money Mr, Goldberg :/
>>
>>38626225
Your the jew here, next paycheck you get put it up your nose and leave it there until I get it or get ready for all kinds of shit you've never seen, just one mark on your frontal lobe and you're mine sucker, so up the nose it goes you tricky son of a bitch
>>
File: bitcoin.png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
2MB, 1440x810px
>>38626101
this is your answer, friend

it was lsd that got me into crypto exchange

>wanted some acid
>lysergi.com
>required bitcoin
>"wtf is bitcoin?"
>researched it and cryptocurrencies while waiting for lsd
>".....oh. I can get filthy fucking rich off this."

lsd was great, by the way

been trading ever since

now I'm projecting to be a millionaire on, literally, last time I did the math, February 3rd

if you're gonna do this, start with $100

because you're going to suck at it, everyone does at first.....most people never figure it out

and look into compound interest

almost no one looks into compound interest

that's how I'm projecting "millionaire - Feb 3rd"
>>
>>38626310
dude I just sell 25I to faggot teenagers for 10$ a hit, I get 10x10 sheets of that garbage for like 30 bucks
>>
>>38626373
cool

>>38626101
>>38626310
and get off /r9k/

I was on /pol/ for like, four or five years

then I randomly clicked on /biz/

now its "my" board
>>
>>38626101
Wahahaahahhahahaha anon! Holy fuck anon! Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON.. WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot!
>>
>>38626101
Hate to break it to you but immersing yourself in ancient magical literature is probably going to make you even crazier than you already are. Distorting your view of reality is kinda the whole point of magic, even though it's practitioners have to pretend otherwise to maintain the illusion. You gotta go see a doctor about this shit.
>>
>>38626101
If you ever give up on life then write a book about it, you'll get a ton of money off other drug users, anti-drug advocates, etc. You'd have enough money to warrant living again.
>>
File: dib bo.jpg (102KB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
dib bo.jpg
102KB, 333x331px
>>38626101
Why would you want to go back? Sanity is a fake idea. It's the baseline that people move away from as they receive their education.
>>
>>38626615
>>38626544
This.

Fuck the normies, OP become a wizard

btw I'm in the same boat my nigger. Hearing voices and losing my mind after drugs and memed life in general

also I'm interested in Magick now too
>>
>>38626471
How's your crypto portfolio looking anon?
>>
>>38626654
all these on Bittrex, and I'm watching 808 on Nova and Cryptopia

made 6250% off Pulse on POSWallet the other day

......last night made me panic a little bit for the first time in about a month
>>
>>38626101
Don't give up man anything is better than being a pillcuck/junkie. You're doing the right thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.