[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all honesty, would you support your son if he told you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

In all honesty, would you support your son if he told you he wants to be a girl?
>>
>>38624720
If he's cute and he lets me fuck him then sure.
>>
Absolutely not, that would mean I have failed as a father and is one reason more to kill myself
>>
So long as he doesn't complain about the training he'll need to go through to learn how to be fuckmeat like any other girl.
>>
>>38624720
somebody's wife threatened for divorce
>>
No I would definitely call him a fucking retard
>>
>>38624720
Absolutely not. That means failure as a father figure.
>>
>>38624720
Fuck no. I'd disown him and send him to a troubled teen camp and keep sending him until he fucking hangs himself.
>>
>>38624720
Not at that age
if he came up to me in his late teens and was like look dad I don't feel like a guy I feel like a woman
I would be like well son lets talk this out and maybe get some therapy and if you still feel like that then its okay with me
>>
>>38624720
I'd probably disown him and see where I went wrong as a parent so I could learn from it and not make the same mistakes with the next child.
>>
>>38624720

p-post boi pucci....

original22
>>
>>38624720
why would you have children in the first place, it's the most hedonistic selfish act one can commit.
>>
>>38624720
I'd tell him that he's not old enough to commit to that ideology and to wait until he's 16/18 to see if he still feels the same. Then if he does, he can pursue that path.
>>
File: 12313132131.png (819KB, 1061x507px) Image search: [Google]
12313132131.png
819KB, 1061x507px
>>38624759
>>38624804
these guys know what's up
shit like this doesn't happen randomly
>>
>>38624720
Fuck no, trannies have a way higher suicide rate. I would do everything in my power to make him grow normally. Kids go through stupid phases like this, don't encourage it.
>>
If you're not old enough to consent to sex then you're not old enough to decide your gender.
>>
>>38626190

Um, you do realize that the whole REASON trannies have high suicide rates is that nobody believe their struggle is genuine, and they hear crap like this.

You just killed 3 trannies with that post, congrats.

Yes, kids DO go through stupid phases, but not everything is a phase. Showing that you support them and then it turning out to be a phase = no harm done, and they know they can trust their parents with things that are important. Dismissing their ideas (as long as they aren't dangerous) is what drives parents from kids and then if they ARE trannie-inclined, they grow up to be both tranny AND fucked-up even more than a garden-variety trannie.
>>
>>38624720
I'd tell him to wait desu. I mean it would be fine but it would take time
>>
File: 1485831687898.png (465KB, 933x975px) Image search: [Google]
1485831687898.png
465KB, 933x975px
>>38626276
>You just killed 3 trannies with that post, congrats.

cool, can i kill another 3 with this one?
>>
File: DFLa9PjU0AAONei.jpg (7KB, 275x270px) Image search: [Google]
DFLa9PjU0AAONei.jpg
7KB, 275x270px
>>38626190
>admits trannies have higher suicide rate
>would NOT be an accepting parent

>child is sad and confused
>child comes out as transgender
>father says no
>child kills him/herself

you really didn't think that one through did you lmaoo
>>
I guess. Unless he's at least 18 I won't take him seriously anyway
>>
If I had a son, I'd assume that he'd have been around me long enough not to believe in the spook that is 'gender' or 'sexual orientation'.
>>
>>38626276

Please do not listen to this individual
>>
>>38626325
There's a lot of weird people who have been bullied growing up. Probably called a faggot or something similar for not being a Chad. Being a tranny is internalizing that fucked-up view of masculinity and saying, "Hey maybe all the neurotypicals are right! I am less of a man! In fact I'm actually a woman just because I don't conform to male stereotypes!"

It's literally just low self-esteem talking and the fact that society signs off on it as progress is fucked up.

Kill yourself tranny-lover.
>>
>>38624720
Frankly I'd be worried that someone was grooming and abusing him, and probably would contact the police
>>
>>38624720
Yeah. She'd better be a genius tomboy though. No fems, no retards.
>>
I believe gender dysphoria is a real medical condition, so yes. I've seen kids exhibit an incredibly strong belief that they are the opposite gender at a very early age, and a belief that they never grow out of. Obviously some kids play around with the idea of crossdressing for fun, but that's different from kids who clearly have strong behavioral traits of the opposite sex.

I would probably be tempted to shelter my kid from ridicule in the public school system, though. I'd have to consider homeschooling instead.
>>
>>38626456
Why would a tranny be a tomboy? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose?
>>
>>38624720
am I the only one who thinks that there's nothing really wrong with this kid wanting to dress like something he saw on a movie?
harley quinn aesthetic is the only good thing about that movie...
>>
File: naughty.jpg (128KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
naughty.jpg
128KB, 396x482px
>>38626276

>Your posts may have killed a shitposting tranny

OH MAMA I'M IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE FROM THE LONG ARM OF THE LAW
>>
>>38626422
>implying you dont want boypussy

thank god the progressive world is accepting trans people more and more so we can get that tasty bussy
>>
>>38626537
Nah, you're drawing an erroneous conclusion on the "limits" so to speak of gender and identity. I'm a guy, I'm straight, I like having a benis and putting it inside bagina :DDDDD but I also like things considered culturally girly like baking and doing crafts and generally being very neat and tidy. I also find myself reacting emotionally and more drawn to subjective academic fields like literature and art rather than masculine hard sciences. But none of this means I want to be a woman.

Likewise, a tomboy may like hunting, roughing it in the woods over the weekend, fixing cars and other masculine activities but don't feel a compulsion to be a man with a cock and a pair. It gets complicated when the tomboy in question actually has a cock and a pair and is trying to switch it out for the other stuff, but there's no inherent contradiction in a tomboy tranny.
>>
>>38626636
Fuck you man now I have hiccups
>>
>>38626276
No.

The 40%+ suicide rate is post op trannies realizing they've irreversibly mutilated their genitals and now have to live their lives in constant physical pain whilst simultaneously trying to uphold the delusional fallacy that they are now magically the opposite gender.

It's easy enough to play dress up and pretend you're something you're not when society supports you and there's little to no reminders/consequences reminding you of your lie... but once you cross that line and suddenly have to live with a mutilated body that still isn't what they idealy wanted/isn't what majority of people are going to want, and have incredible physical pain piled intop of your preexisting mental pain and confusion - it suddenly becomes a lot harder to fool yourself and feel ok about it.

Suddenly your ignorance isn't so blissful and death seems the better escape.
>>
>>38624720
I'd tell her that she already is one.
>>
>>38624720
I wouldn't say "no." I would say "Yes, but you need to see a therapist (of my approval) twice a week for the foreseeable future."
>>
I know zero trannies with good, strong father figures that they got along with. Same with gay people honestly. So i assume if your son ends up being gay or a trannie is that you fucked up at some point as a parent and should reconsider things.

That said, if we get to that point when he is 20 or so, i already fucked up so i dont know what my answer would be. If he is a child id tell him not.
>>
Only if I could get some British Petroleum
>>
>>38624720
Some of you anons might learn in life that some things that change aren't always bad. If you try to stop these changes then the result can be bad like if you didn't stop bad changes.

I would support my new daughter because if i didn't i would actually fail as a father and then they'd end up with daddy issues and probably end up sucking off people for a living and dying from drug usage.
>>
>>38624720
>shorts aren't short enough

what for? what was sabretooth thinking?
>>
>>38624720
I'd make his mother seduce him to bring back his male instincts.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.