[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys ever have any comfy dreams where you have a girlfriend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 7d75c02cb33635761d3e2015d1dae259.jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7d75c02cb33635761d3e2015d1dae259.jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
You guys ever have any comfy dreams where you have a girlfriend. Just had one last night and i woke up happy for a brief moment.

>be me in dream
>sitting in college class
>im still fat, actually fatter
>like 230lbs
>im only around 180lbs
>look like an ugly pile of flesh
>still get positive attention from qt 8/10 girl
>kinda like pic related, but with bright red lipstick
>she sits in front of me
>flirts with me during class
>spurg out
>can't talk
>hide fat folds
>look away
>she thinks its cute
>professor steps outside
>qt tries to sit on my lap
>submit to that ass
>friend from 6th grade sitting next to me approves
>gain confidence
>firt with her
>she flirts back
>she tries to kiss me
>havent brushed my teeth in 2 days irl
>mouth feels gross in dream
>can tell its filthy and look away
>shes disappointed and excuses herself to the bathroom
>really want that kiss
>ask my friend for some gum
>fucker has grape flavored
>mouth feels a little better
>still have bad breath
>try to hide
>after 20mins i come out of hiding
>class is empty
>shes sitting on my seat alone
>sit next to her
>confess about bad breath and apologize for turning her down
>she decides to kiss my cheek
>feels good
>she leans on me
>we both just sit there gazing at the empty stage at the head of the room
>wake up

Tfw i fell in love.
Tfw i will never see her again
Tfw she isnt even real
>>
I had one the other night

>have about a week of living in a house with my girlfriend
>hang on, I don't have a girlfriend
>Look at her
>It's my waifu (pic related)
>Realize I'm dreaming
>She holds my hand and I forget I'm dreaming
>Spend few days going on dates and having picnic in park and stuff
>Suddenly stood in church
>It's a wedding
>It's my wedding
>Waifu is next to me
>Waiting for vicar
>He doesn't seem to be showing up and were just stood there in front of family
>Doesn't feel weird cause everyone is looking the opposite way for some reason
>Girlfriend and I talk about random stuff like someone's haircut looks funny
>She starts to hug me
>Hugs me for what feels like 1-2 hours in the dream
>Just stood at front of church hugging
>She's shorter so she has to stand on tiptoes
>Gives me a kiss on the lips
>Tells me she loves me
>Hug some more
>Slowly come to and wake up
>Realise im hugging my body pillow
>Suddenly feel sad
>Hug body pillow and feel a bit happier

Shit made me sad for a while after
>>
>>38624634
They're pretty great. Though recently been having a series of them every night and it's wrecked havoc on my waking life because all I want to do is sleep.
>>
>>38624634
How to induce these kinds of dreams? I really just want to experience
>tfw gf
Even if it's not real.
>>
>>38625808
It helps to think of a particular woman you're into. The more you do it, the more it'll be in your subconscious mind.

B12, B6, and Melatonin are all vitamins you can take to enhance your dreams vividness and your ability to remember said dreams.
>>
>>38625808
Not OP but once I hit a certain level of extended loneliness they come to me. I can't seem to induce it, but I have at least 1 every 3 or 4 months. Makes me feel warm and fulfilled on the inside when I wake up and the dream just lingers in my mind for weeks. I guess the better way to explain it is I feel loved when I've never been loved before. Don't know how that works but it just feels really good. For the next few weeks afterwards I don't feel a hint of loneliness.

Like the other anon said having the idea of a woman you're interested in helps a lot. These past months I generally see women that have similar traits to this girl I regret not reciprocating feeling for when she was all over me. At a point in time it was this elf qt from chinese cartoons. Also look up foods that make your dreams more vivid. I've tried to lucid dream but I just don't have the patience for it.
>>
I get dreams almost every night that I'm cuddling with and making love to beautiful corpses. They seemingly last for hours and feels better thsn anything ever ever felt IRL, but they always turn into nightmares.

They're worth it
>>
My dreams are always just about exploring "altered" versions of places I've been to in real life, such as shops, my old school, etc.
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
Yeah just the other night. There's this girl I haven't seen for a couple years. I had a crush on her for a while in HS and the year after that she just kind of stopped showing up. I know she didn't move away because I saw her around town and made smalltalk, I'm pretty sure she started getting homeschooled, though I'm not sure why. Anyway in the dream I run into her mom (who I've never met in real life so my brain just picked a random face from my past) on the street. Through a series of strange events she comes to tell me why her daughter stopped going to school. At this point I'm back in my high school days, the year she left I think. In real life she seemed pretty well adjusted but in the dream she apparently had a breakdown and has just been a NEET since she left. Her mum asks if I can do anything to help, and I agree to go over and give it a try. The girl doesn't want to come out and talk to me and it's implied I had something to do with her breakdown. After explaining I wanted to try to rekindle our friendship she warms up a bit and invites me in to play some vidya. I notice after waking up that she was acting kind of like Tomoko around me. Anyway I go to her room and we play some unspecified N64 game, sharing a controller. She starts to hold me and say that she loves me. Then I wake up and remember I'll never have that.
>>
>>38625808
I find that not masturbating helps, so does general lucidity techniques like checking if you're dreaming throughout waking life

>>38625921
Can confirm. I take Melatonin for insomnia and it's a wonderful side affect
>>
>>38624634
Last summer I had a dream thats stuck with me

>wake up
>finally do it
>propose to my girlfriend at a champagne brunch
>wedding
>honeymoon
>the first time I cry from happiness
>we're having twins
>leave my job to start my own business so I can work from home and spend more time with my daughters
>moderate success
>third kid, my son
>just enjoying every day with my family

Wake up, whole life is gone, suddenly 10 years younger and alone in my room. It was awful, and inspiring. I want to live my life in such a way that I deserve what I experienced in that dream
>>
>>38626846
the happiest dream I ever had was when I was trapped in a cell after killing my gf and had a corpse dropped into my cell every day
I spent what felt like years in that cramped room, piled up with corpses in varying states of decomposition
only periodically removed for room's sake and for food to be pushed in

even my happiest, wildest dreams are unobtainable, no matter how small and short-sighted
I envy you more than words could ever say
>>
comfy dream bump
>>
>>38626935
Life is hard, and not something that anyone alive asked for. I hope you can find some way to make the best of your life anon. I can't relate to your experience, so that's the most I can offer
>>
>>38624634
>be me in dream
>family trip to A place called Bridlington (we go there probably once a month, sometimes more)
>walk further into the town centre than we normally do
>find random music shop
>go inside thinking 'they might have some cheap metal albums but probably not'
>look all over for metal
>nothing
>then notice small doorway on wall
>walk through
>there's shelves full of metal albums, all my favorites and once that I've always wanted
>price is still fairly high for vinyl but low enough for it to be seen as a good deal
>qt starts browsing albums next to me
>"please for the love of god start a conversation with me"
>she notices my Scream Bloody Gore hoodie
>"oh cool a Death fan, don't see many of those up here"
>start a conversation about Death, and metal in general
>"don't suppose you play video games as well do you anon?"
>"yeah I play on PC"
>turns out she also plays on PC
>I'm hypothetically erect at this point
>"If you want anon, I can give you my phone number and you can send me your steam profile and we'll play some games at some point"
>"yeah sure, I'll have to get a phone top up at some point but sure" I'm on pay as you go.
>she gives me her number and I right it down in my phone
>"well, it's been nice talking to you, can't wait to play some games together"
>she hugs me awkwardly as to make sure not to break the vinyls I'm holding
>alarm on phone goes off
>for fucks sake
>>
bumping for a good thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.