[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is (((social media))) and apps like tinder the reason romance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: preview-369275-1_PRO1-512.jpg (57KB, 540x255px) Image search: [Google]
preview-369275-1_PRO1-512.jpg
57KB, 540x255px
Is (((social media))) and apps like tinder the reason romance and dating is mostly dead?
It seems like everyone is just looking for hook ups these days.
Nobody wants any long term relationships, nobody wants to marry, nobody wants to have kids, just sex
>>
It's a big world buddy, don't let your experiences skew your perceptions.

There's 7 billion people on the planet, there are still billions who care about love and want to date normally
>>
>>38623640
>nobody wants to marry
>nobody wants to have kids
that's largely a result of the job market, social media and tinder are merely side effects of it. Japan has the same problem and they don't use tinder nearly as much as the western world but stuff like love hotels popped up much earlier in history. When jobs take over your life and the blunt of your early 20s to late 30s is pouring yourself into your occupation, you don't have time for romance and date nights. So you just hook up at a love hotel.

Meanwhile, notions of romance are still strong in latin american countries. You would be hard pressed to find a wife in mexico if you didn't date her a bunch, meet her family, etc. etc. Because the work culture is different there, society wants guys to be family men instead of some benefit to society. I mean one of the most followed hispanic Instagram models is married. That wouldn't be the case in any other region.
>>
>>38623794
No it's that people are aware of the benefits and the relaxation of not having kids.
>>
>>38623825
You can still marry and be romantic without kids
>>
>>38623842

Why marry if you're not going to have kids?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.