[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually dying >instead of seeking partnership and romace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>actually dying
>instead of seeking partnership and romace at the very end of her life she looks for a quick fuck
>women
>>
So she just wants to have crazy sex before she dies. Cool.

To bad she will only put out for chad.
>>
File: 1471007445468.png (19KB, 949x531px) Image search: [Google]
1471007445468.png
19KB, 949x531px
>>38622906
>tfw no terminally ill gf
>>
>someone becomes emotionally attached to a person that is dying
>has to deal with losing them once they're gone
>easier to just do hookups with no strings attached

You've never had sex or had anyone care about you OP, you really have no room to talk about relationships
>>
File: 1499462596078.png (945KB, 700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499462596078.png
945KB, 700x2000px
>>38623077
I really feel this

>meet qt
>she's really nice and somewhat desperate for a companion
>you date for a while amd soon become your gf
>she's to the hospital very often but she says it's nothing serious
>you notice she's becomming more and more sickly
>she tells you she's very ill and will probably die
>has a year or two to live
>decide to spend it with you
>spend 2 years with your qt gf and help her trough this awfull period
>do everything in your power to make it good for her since you really love her
>enventually she get's put in the hospital and you're there with her
>you help her, feed her, entertain her and never leave her alone so she never gets lonely
>she's in a lot of pain today, this might be her last day
>she know she's going away so she grabs your hand and pulls you closer
>she tries to hug you but she's too weak
>she uses her last breath to tell say "Thank you anon... I love you"
>you feel her grip loosen and she falls back into the bed
>she's gone
>the only girl that ever loved you is gone
>you're unsure if you could have done better to make her last moments any better
>have to live the rest of your life with this

FFFFFFF
>>
>>38622906
>University of Guelph
>only time I have ever see my uni on 4chan and it's on a dumb roastie's fuck ad

jfc
>>
>>38623388
I had a dream just like this once. It was like experiencing it IRL, except not as heart wrenching as it wasn't real.

Still woke up crying though.
>>
>>38623388
>CLANNAD

Feels.
>>
>>38622906
Its like hedonistic pleasure before death. Seems pretty reasonable honestly, basically what most anons here planning on suicide are doing with their final days.
>>
why the fuck would I want one lasting relationship if i'm just going to die? That's me just putting more sadness into the world. Meanwhile, i'm still horny all the fucking time. If I could get pity pussy, i'd jump on that train no problem.
>>
wait I want to bumpthis thread
>>
>>38622906
i'd fug her.
she should come down to see me.
>>
File: 1490300393383.jpg (719KB, 960x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1490300393383.jpg
719KB, 960x2160px
>>38622906
Read this and weep robots. It's about OP, dont wanna give anything away but it's not actually a tenga egg review.
I legit cried to it:
https://delicioustacos.com/2013/04/29/product-review-tenga-easy-beat-egg-artificial-vagina-silky/

Lemme know what you think
>>
>>38623118
I hope you're dying too normie
>>
>>38622906
Think of it if it were the reverse. Think of what it would be like if (you) were dying soon. You just wanted a little bit of warmth in your life, someone who would lovingly lie in your arms and fall asleep, someone who would be there for you in your darkest moments to encourage you, someone who say "I love you" and it would be enough for you. But no, you're a male so this shit won't ever come to you when you're dying like the woman. No women takes interest in a dying man, they have nothing for her that she can't get off chad, brad, or thad who will be alive for the next 50 years.

>>38625004
Almost made me sad till I read
>This is a selection from my book Hot Naked Tits, which you can buy here.
Literally was just the guy shilling his shitty book that nobody will ever buy.
>>
>>38625160
>Literally was just the guy shilling his shitty book that nobody will ever buy.
why do you think the story being real(it was evident it wasn't) or inspired by real events(maybe it is?) make the story any better or worse for you?
>>
>>38625210
It pretty much killed it for me desu. To me it's the equivalent of someone ending a greentext with I opened the door, got on the floor, and everyone walked the dinosaur. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive to marketing in a negative way.
>>
>>38625350
It's not even marketing, that's his blog where he published some chapters off his book, or viceversa I have no idea maybe he collected his blog entries with some added stuff in a book.

Doesn't change the story at all, it's like criticizing a movie bc fictional or an AD because aimed at selling a product.
>>
>>38623118
I agree with this completely.

>>38622906
OP you're literally retarded. It takes time to develop feelings for someone and she's dying. Why not just have hot sex beforehand. No need to worry about pregnancy or STDs either. I'd fuck her
>>
>>38622906
Hey i live near UofG.
Maybe ill hit her up. Thanks
>>
File: 1500648664804.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
1500648664804.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>>38623388
Poor Wojak. Did he finally reach past his breaking point?
>>
So uh, have none of you youngins seen fight club?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.