[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey brobots! I'm 27 with a high school diploma. What job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1489804003147.jpg (785KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489804003147.jpg
785KB, 1280x1920px
Hey brobots!
I'm 27 with a high school diploma.
What job should I go for?

>university is full of kids and spending another half a decade in a school is beyond me, but the worst thing is the homework. Studying alone is fine, doing 150 exercises like a machine everyday is killing me.
>I'm currently trying to get a driver's license, to have a little less nothing on my resume
>I was obese my whole life but have been working out since the last year, I'm now normal weight and building some muscle and stamina through cardio.
>Have been bullied and abused by my family during my whole life, an online unrequited love has motivated me to get my life back on track but I feel so lost I dunno where to start...

Send help robots. You guys are my only friends.
>>
>>38621959
get a job in a trade of some kind
>>
>>38621992
>in a trade

Care to explain further mate?
I live in France btw.
>>
Please help a fellow robot, my life fucking sucks I just need to know how to stop fucking shit up.
>>
Depends on your interests.
>>
>>38621959
are u black and/or a terrorist? if so you can probably come to the us and apply for welfare.
>>
>>38622374
Well don't have many.
I like drawing, listening to music, watching movies, playing video games...
I also like mythology and philosophy but those things are useless.
>>
>>38622519
Sadly I'm as white as snow.
>>
>>38622047

you live in europe, just go on neetbux or claim to be a 7 year old refugee and get the migrant wage
>>
>>38622374
Im white but taught myself spanish and ive sold maybe 3-4 t shirts on ebay. Thats about it

not OP btw
>>
>>38622047
Les planchers. Je ne sais pas en France mais la charpenterie est un travail facile.
>>
>>38622564
I could do that but I want to completely cut off myself from my crazy and abusing family and start living on my own in peace, can't get a roof with neetbux outside of a nigger ghetto, fuck that.

>>38622603
Merci pour l'idee, je vais me renseigner dessus.
>>
>>38621959
Hi OP
well done for making it thus far and improving youself, really appreciate what youve done, not everyone is able to do what you did or go through what you've gone through

As for jobs just do what makes you happy. What gives you joy? What is your favourite subjects?? That should lead you in the direction you want.

27 is still young, just concentrate on becoming the best you can be at whatever chosen field you want
>>
>>38622934
I'm not sure if you're genuine or making fun of me but thanks.
As I said before the few things I like aren't really suited for a job, much less one that requires +6years of school.
I really wished I could have become an illustrator or something but with all the 3D shit nowadays it seems pointless, idk...
>>
>>38622528
>>38623194
why not become a mythology or philosophy highschool teacher
>>
>>38621959
Universities here have no homework. You just study the lesson and exercise by yourself and that's it.
Also the reason why I dropped out, I really need homework to help me study
>>
>>38623263
Cause you need 6 years of school at least to teach even 4-5 years old kids.
And I hate people, mainly teenagers.
I wouldn't mind being a teacher for less than 12 years old but getting these is an hassle.

>>38623305
Well I'd love to get grades based on my knowledge and not on my laziness preventing me from copying hundreds of times the same words over and over everyday, the stress of being alone, friendless, old ex-NEET surrounded by kids at school coupled with the stress out of school of having so much fucking homework was unbearable to me, I hated it back in high school, it's even worse now.
>>
>>38622528
Great, you like the same stuff as literally everyone. Find a useful fucking skill. Or go to college lazy fuck.
>>
>>38623773
>useful skill

Like what? I don't know what's worth learning.
>>
>>38623801
Plumbing, carpentry, become a mechanic if you want. Join the army, janitor, get /fit/ and become a personal trainer I don't fucking know.
>>
Get a CAP and become a mechanician, butcher, electrician or any job in the artisanat. Plenty of money and jobs everywhere.
Where do you live btw?
t. breton
>>
>>38624016
DUTs have also great employment rates, only two years of studies and leads to decent technician jobs
>>
>>38622717
> can't get a roof with neetbux outside of a nigger ghetto, fuck that.
You chose to fucking waste 10 years doing absolutely nothing to better yourself. You reap what you sow you stupid fuck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.