[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tried everything, video games, programming, drawing, painting,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (173KB, 2400x1601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 2400x1601px
>tried everything, video games, programming, drawing, painting, miniature war games, math and science, learning a second language, but I just don't have the talent to be good at anything
What the fuck do I do?
>>
File: 1497397942798.jpg (52KB, 567x424px) Image search: [Google]
1497397942798.jpg
52KB, 567x424px
>>38621631
>miniature war games
Try just painting miniatures instead of playing.
Maybe warhammer figures or try out ww2 tanks.
I'm shit but after learning some techniques you can make something half good.
>>
>>38621631
>Talent.
>Talent.
No one has a talent for anything, yeah some people have better reflexes than other and such but all of the above mentioned things are a "skill" to be mastered.
Work towards your goals and stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>38621918
If everything were just a "skill" that anyone could learn to do then a chimp would be able to do it.
>>
>>38621970
most of the people are chimp sized brains so yes
>>
>>38621631
>it's another "tried everything" cunt
talk to literally anyone who you believe has talent about things they are not experts in. they will have dumbshit, impulsive, ignorant answers.

if you "tried everything" that means you've tried actually being good instead of fantasizing about what it might look like. do your faggot ass hobbies on the side, but keep your focus on one specific skill every day for at least 5 years before giving up. you won't notice the progress until you're already in "XD TALENT XD" territory.

the one that applies everywhere is obviously programming. but i would supplement that with technical writing and statistics. if you're a creative type, work on your networking skills and graphic design. ez life. switch over to one of your other, more specific interests once you find what you really want to do, except you'll almost surely be able to use your trained skill for it and have a good job right away.
>>
>>38621631
Try getting into cooking. It's literally just following instructions and it isn't too expensive. I've just started learning myself.

Also try taking a Multiple Intelligences test or something if you're that clueless.
>>
10k hours to be good at something. Did you spend 10k hours on your "second language"?

if not then i think you need to revisit el ol espanioli
>>
>>38621631
Do you know what methods enable you to learn most effectively?
How long did you attempt to learn each skill?
>>
>>38621631
A very small section of people in the world have innate talent. Everyone else got skills by practicing.
>>
>>38623693
>10k hours to be good at something
Lol no
>>
>>38623693
10k is to become world class. Also Gladwell is pop sci and hardly the last word on anything.
>>
>>38621631
>tried all of that
decent at it but have 0 interest
I just want a sailboat man
>>
>>38621918
>No one has a talent for anything
My sides.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.