[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>randomly look up the school I only lasted two and a half

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fd49204ccc3ad83cc4e1434d514.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
fd49204ccc3ad83cc4e1434d514.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>randomly look up the school I only lasted two and a half years in, 20 years ago
>find out it was an elite preparatory school and I qualified as a result of my family poverty and extremely high test scores
>the people who tormented and hated me are all now doctors, lawyers, political insiders, etc.
>the worst one amazingly has almost no online presence - except for a real estate trail leading to his $1.7 million house

I mean, it was never meant to happen, right? It doesn't matter how smart I was, I was fucked from my inability to interact. I've never had it. I probably helped all of them develop stronger social networks and lifetime connections in their unity stomping on me.

I could've tried. I could've kept at it, figured out how to fake it, and gladhanded and weaseled my way into something, anything. Could have got my mom better health insurance, could have helped my aunt when she got evicted and got my cousin in rehab before she ODed. Could've given everyone better Christmases and birthdays.

I never wanted to kill myself before right now. It's all my fault. I ruined everything. I squandered everything. I fucked up so bad.
>>
>>38621593
Damn your life is a fucking mess man, I'm sorry that sucks dick. Don't kill yourself yet though, I want you to suffer here along with me. I don't want to lose you, my life is a mess too and I need a friend.
>>
>>38621635
>don't kill yourself yet
Don't kid yourselves, we've nothing. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool/lying so that we suffer longer.
>>
>>38621689
What do you think waits for you after then? Do you hope to be greeted by a void of nothingness? Or would you rather wake up in some kind of afterlife, whether that's heaven, hell, or reincarnation?
>>
>>38621593
Yep. We used to bond over bullying beta faggots, especially the kid from the fucked up home because he would be the most vile, maladjusted nigger ever. It was fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. It was your fault, Anon, for not adapting. Fuck you, you poor piece of shit.
>>
File: 10122888.jpg (46KB, 679x540px) Image search: [Google]
10122888.jpg
46KB, 679x540px
>>38621842
>was part of the alpha popular clique in school
>posts on /r9k/
>>
>>38621593
>>the worst one amazingly has almost no online presence - except for a real estate trail leading to his $1.7 million house

How do you know he's not living with his parents?

The worst bullies are often some of the most messed up people.
>>
>>38621842
>it was your fault, Anon, for not adapting.
you fucking conformist normie ass piece of shit. i despise people like you so much. bullying others because they are not sheep. neck yourself faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.