[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why worry about roasties when theres probably some 9/10 bitch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5898.jpg (39KB, 395x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5898.jpg
39KB, 395x428px
Why worry about roasties when theres probably some 9/10 bitch from Czechaslovakia or some other European shithole that would gladly settle for a comfy life with someone who isnt addicted to krokodil?
>>
>>38621410
>comfy life
You can't even provide for yourself you looser
>>
>>38621459
>implying

Roasties here want basketball players and other posers, I have a comfy life doing a normal job
>>
File: thiqq.jpg (70KB, 540x468px) Image search: [Google]
thiqq.jpg
70KB, 540x468px
>>38621410
Going to poland for a couple of weeks in october, bros. Wish me luck
>>
i looked into it. If you arent making 50K+ a year, have your own place/car it aint happening. The government will do a roto rooter through your past finances for the previous 5+ years to make sure you can afford her, and that neither of you will need zero financial assistance.

If you have the dough go for it,

if you dont you will just be torturing yourself that those women would be with you id you had the money but dont have it.
>>
>>38621490
Tell me how it goes anon, i love polish girls
>>
Ywn give mommy a comfy life in the states and suck her titties
>>
>>38621410
Because if I got a 9/10 European gf, the society we would raise our children in would still be corrupted by roasties and their Jew-inspired degeneracy.
>>
>>38621495
I dunno my cousin is a 35 year old mcjob worker, went to the homeland, fucked a few girls, and snagged a 7/10

Problemo is that most of the girls know America is filled with shitskins and would rather stay in Europe
>>
>>38621490
which city ?
oreeegaaanononoI'm fromPolandnononono
>>
>>38621495

If you're not making 50k a year and have your own place, you should not be getting married PERIOID. To any woman. We're talking about marriage here not 2 kids dating. If you can't make 50k a year and have an apartment/small house in your early 30's I don't know what to tell you bro.
>>
how can there be 9/10 bitches in Czechoslovakia if Czechoslovakia doesn't exist?
>>
Let me just step in and shed some truth, you pathetic Western losers:

1. Those Eastern Euro bitches are the same whores you have in the West. They're not "pure" or "traditional" or whatever memes you got into your head.

2. She will gladly leave you the minute she gets a citizenship and the opportunity to get alimony and/or your home.
>>
>>38621688

dude bro,

i've never even had a gf, the best i have ever had is hookers.

i'd do anything to get the woman pictured, and looked into it, mail order wives and all that, i talked to a few, but was told that if you dont have a minimum financial thresh hold not to bother, and its not just wink wink nod nod, lie that you do.

The government will go through your finances in detail, when i heard that part i was just like yep. laughed and left.

The US government wants guys like me to stay incel. And, hates that we try to find ways around it.

Anyways, it s a waste of time if you are poor it's just torturing yourself.

Like looking at those fancy home magazines when you are homeless. Dont do it fellow incel/robots,
>>
>>38621757
yes but Eastern Euro bitches will give you a chance

you have time to secure yourself while she slowly gets bored plans your demise.

American bitches have your betrayal planned the moment they meet you.
>>
>>38621757
Better looking and less shit personalities though. I meam they arent perfece but look at western white """"""women""""". Not to mention they arent all commie sheep like western women
>>
File: 0d1 (1).jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
0d1 (1).jpg
23KB, 640x559px
ITT: yank delusions
>>
>>38621495
How much disposable income you have with 50k / year?
>>
>>38621888
>yes but Eastern Euro bitches will give you a chance

Yeah, they'll give you a chance.......for a green card
>>
>>38621928
its still a chance

you have to be a MINIMUM 8/10 Chad OR beta male whos into feminism and other vain and empty women shit, to even have a chance here
>>
>>38621915

fellow dyslexic'cel i have never made more than 25K a year pushing my broom. i dont have money for me, for food and shit.

In fairness to the program that goes through all your finances. I dont know what i was thinking. if i had managed to get one of these women here,

she would of killed me when she realized i didnt have enough money for me, let alone a wife who wants to go out, and she'd of been working at strip clubs and off with Russian Mob boss Chad in under 6 months.

I was a lot younger at the time though, and this was before i gave up on life and realized no woman other than a hooker would have anything to do with me.
>>
>>38621899
this lmao, americans are in for a nasty fucking surprise, our women are 10 times worse than theirs and they know how to pretend they aren't
>>
>>38621961
>you have to be a MINIMUM 8/10 Chad OR beta male whos into feminism and other vain and empty women shit, to even have a chance here

hooooly shit, are you serious right now?

when's the last time you left your house bro?
>>
>>38622032

i always invite guys like you to visit the USA, if you are a guy under 5 tier looks, the nastiest, fattest, ugliest women here wont give you the fucking time of day.

I knew a guy from Germany who was always "Muh, GERMAN women are so terrible, and rude" i was like take a trip to the USA and see what hell is really like.

Dude visited the USA, went to the bar, and was like what the fuck is this. The ugliest fattest troll looking women wont even say hello to me?

Your women are still human beings, and havent yet turned into the walkign cunts here, who see men under 5 tier as Non humans
>>
Don't come to Europe, fuck off we're full
>>
>>38622145
i live in eastern europe and the women here are exactly what you describe, even worse because some of them might pretend not to be in order to divorce rape you later on
>>
>>38622180

im too poor to get one anyways.
>>
My uncle did this with some Russian model while he was working in Moscow

Fastforward to today and he wageslaves for her while she keeps distant from him and the rest of the family
>>
File: 1498682346133.jpg (75KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498682346133.jpg
75KB, 1000x1000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45556z52M8U

the grass is always greener
>>
>>38621888
Not really, all they care about is the greencard and after that they'll only stay with you if you're raking in dough, but they'll still have affairs.
>>
File: DaTLLl6.jpg (178KB, 1232x1455px) Image search: [Google]
DaTLLl6.jpg
178KB, 1232x1455px
>>38621410
Implying they'lll stay with you once they get their green card / citizenship.
>>
>>38622427

LOL no sympathy for that dude,

unlike me he actually had the money to get her here, and probably got a couple years of semi regular sex, before she figures out how America works,

in America she could get a guy 4+ ranks looks rank higher with more money, and take half of this guys shit on her way out. If she isnt fucking a Chad on the side already LOL
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (557KB, 1603x2047px) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
557KB, 1603x2047px
>>38621410
And then you post the Iron Maiden whose life's work is all about solidifying the foundations of an empire that can stand against the crucible of of a decadent society's collapse.
>>
>>38621410
Those European bitches are gold diggers, anon. You can't be serious.
>>
>>38622607

i hope she pushes the button that ends my shitty life.
>>
File: Think about it.jpg (25KB, 520x372px) Image search: [Google]
Think about it.jpg
25KB, 520x372px
>>38623072
She wont but she'll close the gates to slavation on you without hesitating.
Godspeed Nat.
>>
File: m521.png (522KB, 556x511px) Image search: [Google]
m521.png
522KB, 556x511px
>>38623123

she could slam a metal gate on my head, and i'd kiss her feet while she did it
>>
>>38623123
>>38622607
>>38621410
Reminder that no matter how much power a woman has, she's always someone's cumslut.
>>
File: m462.jpg (55KB, 960x766px) Image search: [Google]
m462.jpg
55KB, 960x766px
>>38623354

Dont insult the Empress ,

may she end my incel existence in a nuclear apocalypse
>>
>>38621410
>Czechaslovakia
is that still a thing?
>>
File: 1493161363978.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1493161363978.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>38621410
You're right anon, I've actually met a few qts on /r9k/ from europe but long distance/online dating is shit and the only alternative would be to just bring her over right away, and if she's the type to accept that from some stranger she probably isn't who I'm looking for
>>
Westerners pretending to understand our women, fetishizing them and then trying to equate them to your whores is really confusing.
I cringe, please stop.
The only women you'd get is ones who think westerners are exciting which are bottom barrel whores.
>>
>>38624203

come to the USA and see what it s like here , igor.

50% of us dont get anything other than hookers, and even that isnt legal.

I swear to Pepe if i had more than 2 pennies i will find a way to live over there with the vampires and low cost hookers.
>>
>>38624263
Hookers are the same everywhere. And once you live here you have same buying power as us unless you were getting money elsewhere.
Whole point of eastern European women is that they're more conservative exclusive and insular.
Those who go for foreigners are inherently not that.
Save yourself disappointment.
>>
>>38624337

spoken like someone who doesnt live behind the Iron Pussy Curtain of the USSA,

if you are an ugly poor guy, you cant even legally get whores here.

And, if you are a 5 or lower looks wise you are seen as non human,

You live in heaven, serious, i invite you to come to the USA. you will see what hell actually looks like.

I knew a tard from germany, this guy couldnt shut up about MUH the German woman are so cold, european women are so frigid and rude. America seems so exciting LOL

he came here and was stunned the USA isnt like the American Pie movies, and no woman here would even talk to him, couldnt wait to get back to awful europe
>>
>>38624415
I don't envy you.
4/10 here is unkempt girl with inoffensive features.
4/10 there is some fat nigger.
I can get reasonably attractive girls here.
Stay strong, John.
>>
>>38624510

it's even worse than that. The 4/10 girl here is easily fucking 9/10 guys. So a 4/10 guy here is pleading to fuck the 1's. While the Normies here who know what things have turned into as a laugh will tell guys like me to lower our standards.

I say lower my standards to what? what is a -2 / -3/ -4 woman? And, they get all huffy and pissy about how Prostitution is WRONG !!! (HMPH!!!!)

Dont let the USA infect your culture with this cancer.
>>
ITT
>my women are worse
>no MY women are way worse
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.