[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wanna be an artist of some kind relating with manga >mfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1484700268084.jpg (50KB, 501x382px)
1484700268084.jpg
50KB, 501x382px
>Wanna be an artist of some kind relating with manga
>mfw I fucking suck and have to start from the very beginning on /ic/

I'm a 20 neet guys, is this a horrible idea.
I really wanna get gud
>>
>>38621321
Stop posting about it then and start practicing. Believe in yourself, train hard and you'll make it, OP. I wish you the best of luck OP.
>>
>>38621321
>bitching and moaning instead of practicing

why aren't you practicing, faggot?
>>
>>38621571
Cause I'm a lazy fuck.
I will start tomorrow morning, I did something today though it fucking sucks.
>>
>tfw no money to buy a tablet
I wanna draw mangos too
>>
>>38621321
>tfw I'll never have the mindset required to learn drawing, or any skill in general
my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme my life is a meme
>>
File: 203.jpg (43KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
203.jpg
43KB, 500x462px
>>38621321
If One of all people got big in Japan, then you can make it.

Just look at this shit.
>>
>>38621321
Just practice that's it, that's really all there is to anything from learning a second language to drawing to getting fit. Just keep practicing.
Drawing is not an inherent skill, anyone can learn it you just need to keep trying. Some people have a more natural inclination towards it but mostly what sets those people apart is passion; they are better because they work harder and aren't satisfied.
>>
>>38621758
ONE, just like Notch and Rowling, got big through sheer luck alone, producing the right thing at the exactly right time without being aware of it.
>>
>>38621321
What the point, you will give up on this idea once you realise how hard it is, its impossible. You know how many people in japan that have hard time living of this work, as a mangaka? Way to many! And those people have drawn their whole life..

stop shitpost, fking weeb!
>>
File: IMG_20170725_230210521.jpg (657KB, 2490x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_230210521.jpg
657KB, 2490x2340px
>>38621746
Nah man, nothing wrong with that.

But hey thanks guys. I didn't draw this today the other things i drew was way worse. Thing is I wanna try and start right from the beginning, learn about the basics of shapes and anatomy and then move on later to animation and digital. I'm a fucking amateur now but I hope if I keep going I'll get gud.

>>38621964
Yeah true, but I'd like to do something l I enjoy before I fucking kill myself
>>
>>38622008
What personality type are you? Take that test, see what works fits you and go from there..

Even if it sounds ironically, from what i said, i work as a editor/photographer for a company.. It's perfect for me, as an INFP. It's hard to get a job but i manage to score one, but not as hard as a mangaka..
>>
>>38622008
good luck anon, it's a skill like any other, it'll slowly get better especially if you're good at seeing where your mistakes are and actively correcting them. i'll probably give myself RSI or something by drawing with a mouse until i can afford a tablet too
>>
>>38622097
I'm a Mediator Personality.
Apparently graphic designers and artists are in that sort of area. Funny enough I did graphics. Give me a sec
>>
>>38622343
then maybe i was wrong about, still, mangaka is impossible goal, alteast it would be for me, don't want to take your dreams away, it just that i personaly see it as impossible.

still, maybe pick up photoshop or some graphic designers programs, maybe even adobe after effect, you can get a lot of works from doing that.
>>
>>38622425
Thats what I was also thinking. I wouldn't mind putting comics on tumblr or something tho.
But yeah making a manga is huge, but I swear to Christ I wanna make an anime as good as perfect blue or something one day.
>>
>>38621321
You can't make manga because your stupid american, stupid american.

If you want to make manga, then you must be a serialized author in Japan.
>>
>>38622592
my bad, realise now what you meant, yeah, fuck yeah, go for it, i was to harsh! Make some stupid comic you enjoy doing and if you do it for awhile and still enjoy doing it, it will be good and have alot of followers!
>>
>>38621321
It's a good idea.

I got good by just carrying a small notebook around with me and drawing while taking notes in class. If you really get engrossed in it, a 45-minute/hour-long drawing a day actually flies, and it's great to see your skills improve. And I really got started at 23, so 20's not bad.

Just draw what you like. For me, that's naked women. Use references if you need to. Never cut corners or rush. You'd be shocked how quickly you git gud.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.